Live Edit sessions not joinable as of 42.10

Summary

As of the Fortnite 42.10 update, Live Edit sessions cannot be joined in progress. This is a total roadblock as several of our environmental artists use consoles to build, and this effectively blocks them from working on any of our projects.

This issue has been encountered on PS5 but not tested on other platforms.

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Live Edit

Steps to Reproduce

  1. Verify that both users are members of the same UEFN team.

  2. Both users join the same party, one on PC and one on PS5. The PC user should be the party leader.

  3. The PC user opens a UEFN session and is loaded into the UEFN hub area.

  4. The PS5 user readies up in the lobby to matchmake into the UEFN session.

Expected Result

The PS5 player loads into the Live Edit session.

Observed Result

The PS5 player will either be not allowed to ready up, or will be forced back to lobby with a “No Reservation In Game” error message.

Platform(s)

PC, PS5

Video

Additional Notes

Recreating the steps may be difficult as we encountered several issues while trying to invite/join the party. The issue likely occurs on other platforms as well but we have not tested beyond PC host and PS5 joining.

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue

Same issue reported here UEFN Playtest Session fails on PS5 with "No reservation" error due to Display Name / PSN ID mismatch

Having this issue aswell! UEFN Edit Session works fine when on my own, but team members cannot join!

Tried everything to fix it to no avail.

I have people on xbox and I can confirm it happens on there too. its console in general, this needs to be fixed like asap

Hi thanks for reporting this,

We’ll get someone to take a look into this

Hi all,

Anyone that is experiencing this issue, could you share your logs with me?
Please read through this thread on how to get logs: How to get your Fortnite logs

For console you can submit a bug report within fortnite, follow this guide https://www.epicgames.com/help/fortnite-battle-royale-c-34254770/gameplay-c-33726977/how-to-submit-a-fortnite-bug-report-in-game-a14422706

We’re also going to need the Epic ID’s of the team members encountering this issue too

Hi Rhyan,

Here are my logs for both UEFN and Fortnite as the session host on PC.

My account ID is f9566525c9d94cc3b52901c2c86e675d (Display name “D-Duck on Quack”).

The PS5 user on my team’s display name is “NitroWinters” (Epic) or “WintersWish” (PSN). I don’t have his account ID at the ready.

Hope this helps

I’m the owner of the team / projects and I am also unable to join live edit/ game on ps5 when my teammate initiates the session on PC. (You could try to repro in your test team)

When submitting a bug on ps5 should I do it after it immediately rejects connection for the first time or connects on the third attempt and then kicks me out with the no reservation error?

Do it for both occasions please

1 Like

Done

the bug report process on PS5 actually does NOT allow me to attach the correct screenshot

1 Like

haven’t been able to launch on Xbox since the update as well. Just infinite session loading

Thank you for the detailed reports here. This is scheduled to be addressed in v42.20, coming next week.

FORT-1149804 is ‘Closed’ as ‘Fixed’. The issue will be addressed in 42.20.

I am still having this exact issue today. Almost exact setup as OP except when I launch the session, my party member and I get pulled into the UEFN lobby, then an error after 3 seconds or so, “Server connection error #5” (as seen by PC host).

This will be fixed in the update scheduled for Thursday

2 Likes