**The Tower Defense Starter Kit is a pure blueprint framework that enables quick & easy creation of Tower Defense games.
Marketplace Page: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp…se-starter-kit**
• Multiple types of AI Wave Spawning systems, with support for both Endless waves & repeating wave cycles with dynamically escalating difficulties.
• Towers: Machine Gun, Shockwave, Laser, Sniper, Artillery, Boost, & Mining Tower.
• Enemy AI: Tank, Healer, Rusher, Ranged, & Tower Disabler.
• Tower Abilities: Overdrive & Repair.
• Global Abilities: Airstrike, Tower Guardians, Proximity Mines, & Regen Field.
• Branching Upgrade Paths for Towers.
• Special Waves that spawn Bosses at the end
• Automated resource allocation between waves provide players with the ability to Build, Upgrade, & Sell towers.
• Main menu with level selection & persistent map unlocks across multiple sessions
• Modular Grid Generators with drag & drop support to create grid cells for tower placement.
• Loadout menu enables players to select towers & global abilities at mission start
• Supports spline based multi-lane paths & nav mesh based pathfinding.
**Technical Details: **
• Modular components are employed throughout the toolkit to handle special functionalities & aid in the creation of new variations to existing entities with minimal coupling.
• The Wave Manager allows complete customization of waves through parameters including Enemy Type, Number Of Units, Spawn Point, Spawn Delay, etc.
• AI Spawn Points support precached & runtime generation of randomized spawning locations.
• All default Tower attributes are stored in a centralized Tower Data Array & thus enables easy customization of said properties for all towers from a single location.
• All information pertaining to the towers & abilities are displayed dynamically using a data-driven approach, thus eliminating the need for manual HUD modifications when adding/removing towers.
Supported Platforms: Windows
Optimized for: Unreal Engine v5.0 [Features added in newer versions of Unreal Engine may not be available in the older versions. Check out ‘Updates change log’ in the following post to see the features that are available in different versions.]
Current Version: 2.23
If you have any queries or feature requests regarding the toolkit, you can always reach out to me personally through the Support Email.