User Tag List

View Poll Results: What do you think would be a good price for our MOBA Template?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • $50

    62 78.48%
  • $100

    8 10.13%
  • $150

    9 11.39%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 53

Thread: MOBA Template for Marketplace

  1. #1
    0

    Lightbulb MOBA Template for Marketplace

    NEW UPDATE CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

    MOBA Template for Unreal Engine Marketplace coming soon!
    by Satheesh Pv @ryanjon2040 - Lead Programmer at YetiTech Studios.

    MOBA Template Features:

    Character selection
    Minions system
    Towers
    Core
    Character level system (XP System)
    Mana and Mana wells (similar to Heroes of the storm)
    Character mount
    In game chat system with Team support
    Lobby Chat
    Ping system similar to Heroes of the Storm (includes retreat)
    Scoreboard
    Health regeneration
    Made 100% with Blueprints!
    Easily customizable and we will be uploading tons of tutorials + support!

    There are allot more features that we have currently not mentioned. Full list will be available upon release.




    MOBA Template Map - Top down view


    MOBA Template Map - Towers and Gate (Red)


    MOBA Template Map - Towers, Gate and Core (Blue)


    Main Menu - Character selection screen + ability to host a game or join a session


    Lobby screen - Player details + chat


    In game HUD - Shows player health, Mana, core health, current level and level bar. This also shows the Mana well countdown timer after it is activated.


    Minion attack- Shows tower health.


    www.yetitechstudios.com
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by YetiTech Studios; 02-29-2016 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Update Info Added

  2. #2
    0
    Really interesting asset! I wish you the best.
    Need crosshairs for your game? Check out my "100+ Crosshair Pack" on the marketplace!
    Interested in watching game development live? Check out my live stream over at Twitch.

  3. #3
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MDidehvar View Post
    Really interesting asset! I wish you the best.
    Thanks! The whole idea was to make the assets basic so that people would feel like changing it with their own assets. We will be uploading a video soon!

  4. #4
    0
    Infiltrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11
    I'm really glad I found this! May I ask how soon is "soon"? I need this in my life.

  5. #5
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosshogge View Post
    I'm really glad I found this! May I ask how soon is "soon"? I need this in my life.

    We are really glad you need this in your life! We will be submitting this template to the Unreal Marketplace this coming week, then depending on the community interest for our template it will take some time which Epic will go through an internal QA test and then release. We suggest you start modeling your assets!

  6. #6
    0
    Sounds great and I will buy it, but seeing the poor communication they provide I can imagine how poor the support will be.

  7. #7
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by arter990 View Post
    Sounds great and I will buy it, but seeing the poor communication they provide I can imagine how poor the support will be.
    We look forward to seeing you make a Moba game out of this! Can you please explain to us what do you mean by "poor communication they provide"?..btw our Moba Template is being developed by Satheesh Pv aka ryanjon2040, he is our Lead Programmer, Unreal Engine Moderator, Unreal Engine Beta Participant, Unreal Engine Spotlight Member & Engine Contributor. We will provide kickass support!
    "I can imagine how poor the support will be."..Well this is your first post, here is a list of threads by Satheesh Pv @ryanjon2040 : (wrap your imagination around these threads )
    Quick Tip on how to make logging easier in C++ | [TIP] Generating Game Build numbers for your project | [Quick Tip] Renaming C++ Classes without breaking your project | RTS (Real-Time Strategy) Example using Blueprints only | [Community Project] Real Time Strategy Game | Unreal X-Graph | Unreal Engine 4 World-Wide User Map | PACKT Publishing: Unreal Engine Essentials
    oh..I am Satheesh's Boss, Nikhil Jeewa @Nikhil here is my thread.. [TOOL] Blender to Unreal FBX Batch Export Static Mesh with Collision
    Last edited by YetiTech Studios; 02-29-2016 at 11:44 AM.

  8. #8
    0
    Luminary
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,676
    I would be interested in this

  9. #9
    0
    Infiltrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11
    So hyped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #10
    0
    Infiltrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11
    Still hyped!!!!!

  11. #11
    0
    Hi ryanjon2040, YetiTech Studios


    I can suggest a few things?

    Free look for third persons camera like Smite?

    Offline game mode?

    Complet wave spawner system for allies, bosses, creeps, minions, neutrals and jungle creatures?

    Dynamic game balancing for evolution system containing XP, HP, stamina, acuracy, agility,
    dexterity, strength, chance and critical hit damage for both, IA controled players and human players?

    Atachable melee weapons and armors and speel system?

    Instant action bar, skill tree, inventory and merchant?

    Crafiting system for customizable walls, bases, turrets, catapults and towers...?

    Savegame, stats, challenges, and steam ready...?


    What do you think about this?



    Ps.: I loved the rig, eight monitors!!!, it's crazy!!! )) I have four only.


    -luny

  12. #12
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lunyBunny View Post
    I can suggest a few things?
    Yes we definitely would love to hear more suggestions from the community, keep bumping them suggestions!

    Quote Originally Posted by lunyBunny View Post
    Free look for third persons camera like Smite?
    We did think of adding third person to our template but since the controls and camera system would be completely different systems (top down moba/third person moba) we think that its best to create an entire new template for third person, there would be too many unnecessary blueprints for this template. Did you say like smite? What! You mean like Paragon? ..oops did we just mention our next template

    Quote Originally Posted by lunyBunny View Post
    Offline game mode?
    Yes for sure this template already has an offline game mode!

    Quote Originally Posted by lunyBunny View Post
    Complet wave spawner system for allies, bosses, creeps, minions, neutrals and jungle creatures?
    We have not mentioned a wave spawner system but yes we are working on a system we will be adding to this template later similar to camps in HOTS.

    Quote Originally Posted by lunyBunny View Post
    Dynamic game balancing for evolution system containing XP, HP, stamina, acuracy, agility, dexterity, strength, chance and critical hit damage for both, IA controled players and human players?
    This is a great suggestion, our template does have HP, mana, xp, damage systems already implemented. We will take a look into extending extra systems.

    Quote Originally Posted by lunyBunny View Post
    Atachable melee weapons and armors and speel system?
    Instant action bar, skill tree, inventory and merchant?
    Crafiting system for customizable walls, bases, turrets, catapults and towers...?
    It would be best not to add these systems in our template, we think its better if we make tutorials on how to extend this template for these systems. What we do not want to create is another Unity store game system where thousands of sheep blindly download full game ready systems, change the models, slap their name on and call it their game when there are thousands of games with the exact system. We live in India and all the game studios in our country do this we cannot un-see what we have seen. This template is enough to give people a boost so that they can learn and achieve innovation by making their own games with different styles and systems. We really want to see people make their own innovative games out of this template!

    Quote Originally Posted by lunyBunny View Post
    Savegame, stats, challenges, and steam ready...?
    We have stats for this template. There is already a 'save game' on the marketplace and moba's dont really have a save system. Challenges would be too game specific rather than a template but we can make a tutorial. Steam ready? This is more of a template ready project rather than a game ready project.

    Quote Originally Posted by lunyBunny View Post
    Ps.: I loved the rig, eight monitors!!!, it's crazy!!! )) I have four only.
    Thanks buddy! Some people say that my rig is overkill, yes there are some limitations, my eyes are permanently red (I suffer from Computer Screen Syndrome) I have to wear Gunnar Gaming Glasses+eye drops+flux but I dont care I cannot work on system with less than eight monitors..it would be like using UE4 on windows 3.1

    Name:  pp.jpg
Views: 2290
Size:  58.1 KB
    NIKHIL JEEWA - CEO/Founder & Technical Director at YetiTech Studios
    Last edited by Nikhil; 02-11-2016 at 01:59 PM. Reason: added link

  13. #13
    0
    Hi NIKHIL

    Cool Studio!!! I loved,

    in fact I forgot to mention Paragon, oh my bad!

    For my next project I'm thinking about something like a crossover between Moba, RPG and Third person shooter (Maybe MMO also) in a fantasy open world with several different arenas spread along the world. Is because this that I have mentioned one free third person camera.

    About the attachable weapons, I did not think about effects, meshes or animations but a programmed logic for attachable new classes, a prior for attaching in any pawn any original and customized new weapon class.


    I wish great success for you and your team. And many MOBA Template units sold.


    Regards
    -luny

  14. #14
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lunyBunny View Post
    Hi NIKHIL

    For my next project I'm thinking about something like a crossover between Moba, RPG and Third person shooter (Maybe MMO also) in a fantasy open world with several different arenas spread along the world. Is because this that I have mentioned one free third person camera.
    We will not include third person in this template because there would be allot of people who won't need this in the template however we can make a tutorial on how to extend this template for third person -that would be better.
    Quote Originally Posted by lunyBunny View Post
    About the attachable weapons, I did not think about effects, meshes or animations but a programmed logic for attachable new classes, a prior for attaching in any pawn any original and customized new weapon class.
    Customized/Attachable weapon classes, we think this is too game specific, allot of people would want different systems, it would be better if we made tutorials for game specific systems. We want our template to be dynamic so that people can choose/create their own systems, we don't want to give people that feeling that there are certain paths with systems that they have to follow. In other words we don't want people to think out of the box, we want them to shred the box up in a million pieces!

  15. #15
    0
    Infiltrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11
    Still hyped!!!!!!!!!!

  16. #16
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosshogge View Post
    So hyped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosshogge View Post
    Still hyped!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosshogge View Post
    Still hyped!!!!!!!!!!
    oh boy..here comes the hype train! haha ..btw Satheesh Pv is actually on a train right now, he is on his way back to Bombay..this is too funny! lol
    Name:  Hype_Train.jpg
Views: 3501
Size:  106.5 KB
    Last edited by YetiTech Studios; 02-13-2016 at 08:32 PM.

  17. #17
    0
    Infiltrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by YetiTech Studios View Post
    oh boy..here comes the hype train! haha
    ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!!


    On a serious note I was wondering about the price and if you are willing to hear out my two cents on the matter. If it was me I would price it anywhere in between 50$ and 100$ just because it is purely blueprints, maybe around the 70-80$ range. It just feels fair to me if it would be sold for that much. It is your product so you can sell it for whatever and I would still buy it (within reason) I'm just saying the 70-80$ range feels fair enough where no-one is being cheating out of money.
    Last edited by ryanjon2040; 02-17-2016 at 01:52 AM.

  18. #18
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosshogge View Post
    ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!!
    On a serious note I was wondering about the price and if you are willing to hear out my two cents on the matter. If it was me I would price it anywhere in between 50$ and 100$ just because it is purely blueprints, maybe around the 70-80$ range. It just feels fair to me if it would be sold for that much. It is your product so you can sell it for whatever and I would still buy it (within reason) I'm just saying the 70-80$ range feels fair enough where no-one is being cheating out of money.
    We would not want anybody to feel like they have been cheated out of money, we believe in fair pricing. We are thinking of selling our template for $50, then depending on the community interest we will increment our template by $25 after a major update with more features. You will get support and we will accept any tutorial requests via youtube so we think this would be reasonable. This template is still in development and we might make changes to our pricing (probably not). However we would like to know the communities honest opinion for "what would you think would be a good price?" via our poll. https://forums.unrealengine.com/poll.php?pollid=541&do=showresults

    ***Please note that our poll is not the price we will start off with so don't vote for $50 if you want that price, we will probably start off with $50. Vote what you think its worth not what you want.

    p.s. if you are interested in this template then buy it as soon as it comes out before the price goes up!
    Last edited by YetiTech Studios; 02-14-2016 at 09:29 AM. Reason: ***

  19. #19
    0
    Infiltrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by YetiTech Studios View Post
    We would not want anybody to feel like they have been cheated out of money, we believe in fair pricing. We are thinking of selling our template for $50, then depending on the community interest we will increment our template by $25 after a major update with more features. You will get support and we will accept any tutorial requests via youtube so we think this would be reasonable. This template is still in development and we might make changes to our pricing (probably not). However we would like to know the communities honest opinion for "what would you think would be a good price?" via our poll. https://forums.unrealengine.com/poll.php?pollid=541&do=showresults

    p.s. if you are interested in this template then buy it as soon as it comes out before the price goes up!
    Money ready to be spent.

  20. #20
    0
    Hi Nikhil !

    I liked the tutorial part "You will get support and we will accept any tutorial requests via youtube ..."!

    I voted for $ 50, I hope I have not hurt

    That locomotive is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Super crowded


    -luny

  21. #21
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lunyBunny View Post
    Hi Nikhil !
    I liked the tutorial part "You will get support and we will accept any tutorial requests via youtube ..."!
    I voted for $ 50, I hope I have not hurt
    That locomotive is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Super crowded
    No worries buddy, the poll is mostly to see if the community is interested, I made a clarification in the post above. We just want to know what people would think a good price for our system because we had a look at other systems on the marketplace which were quite simple and priced at more than $100+. We have seen the worst game studios in our country and nothing can hurt us more than that, trust me your vote is the best thing that has happened to us! Yes that locomotive is hilarious..hmmm we always wandered what would happen if an apocalypses were to happen in India

  22. #22
    0
    Champion

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    842
    You're using Super Grid in the video ?
    Hevedy - Image Tools: https://hevedy.itch.io/imagetools

  23. #23
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hevedy View Post
    You're using Super Grid in the video ?
    No, we are not using SuperGrid, we were inspired by SuperGrid. SuperGrid uses 512x512 texture our texture is 1K, texture and blueprints are different.
    *Texture and blueprints are subjected to change

    Name:  Material_Blueprints.PNG
Views: 1810
Size:  456.6 KB
    Last edited by YetiTech Studios; 02-15-2016 at 04:46 AM.

  24. #24
    0
    BUMP: This thread need staying alive!


    luny

  25. #25
    0
    Infiltrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11
    Still HYPED!

  26. #26
    0

    Lightbulb New update

    Quote Originally Posted by lunyBunny View Post
    BUMP: This thread need staying alive!
    New Update We have started this project from scratch due to core system changes and more features added. Its alive!


    Quote Originally Posted by Bosshogge View Post
    Still HYPED!
    Hype No. 4! We will make sure the hype train wont derail

    Name:  1_MainMenu.PNG
Views: 1672
Size:  41.0 KB
    Main Menu

    Name:  2_RefreshingServers.PNG
Views: 1668
Size:  44.1 KB
    Refreshing Servers

    Name:  3_ServerList.PNG
Views: 1665
Size:  47.2 KB
    Server List

    Name:  4_Lobby.PNG
Views: 1680
Size:  372.3 KB
    Lobby with Chat and ability to kick players

    Name:  5_CharacterTooltip.png
Views: 1657
Size:  70.2 KB
    Character Tooltip (custom widget) Showing Character info

  27. #27
    0
    Hi

    As previously requested in a post above: BUMP...BUMP...BUMP


    I'm not very fan of top-down and point-and-click game style. But because of their sympathy, will be a fun experience your template for prototyping a new game type!

    I just hope being within my budget. For now I'm spending a certain amount with my recent project!


    Regards
    luny

  28. #28
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lunyBunny View Post
    Hi

    As previously requested in a post above: BUMP...BUMP...BUMP


    I'm not very fan of top-down and point-and-click game style. But because of their sympathy, will be a fun experience your template for prototyping a new game type!

    I just hope being within my budget. For now I'm spending a certain amount with my recent project!


    Regards
    luny
    Haha..BUMP back right back at you! We hope you experience a new game type! You support us we will support you back. Made by Indies, for Indies Powered by Unreal Technology!

  29. #29
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
    Name:  pp.jpg
Views: 2290
Size:  58.1 KB
    NIKHIL JEEWA - CEO/Founder & Technical Director at YetiTech Studios
    The monitor to the right the long one.. Dude.. why are you on a CG torrent site? xD

  30. #30
    0
    haha..nice eyes dude! xD

    We purchased the following Marketplace items from Epic for the sole purpose of our Shooter Game.



    Name:  epic receipt.PNG
Views: 1622
Size:  377.2 KB
    Last edited by Nikhil; 03-06-2016 at 12:48 PM.

  31. #31
    0
    Lol so you try before you buy? and how much did you spend overall?

  32. #32
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by YetiTech Studios View Post
    We look forward to seeing you make a Moba game out of this! Can you please explain to us what do you mean by "poor communication they provide"?..btw our Moba Template is being developed by Satheesh Pv aka ryanjon2040, he is our Lead Programmer, Unreal Engine Moderator, Unreal Engine Beta Participant, Unreal Engine Spotlight Member & Engine Contributor. We will provide kickass support!
    "I can imagine how poor the support will be."..Well this is your first post, here is a list of threads by Satheesh Pv @ryanjon2040 : (wrap your imagination around these threads )
    Quick Tip on how to make logging easier in C++ | [TIP] Generating Game Build numbers for your project | [Quick Tip] Renaming C++ Classes without breaking your project | RTS (Real-Time Strategy) Example using Blueprints only | [Community Project] Real Time Strategy Game | Unreal X-Graph | Unreal Engine 4 World-Wide User Map | PACKT Publishing: Unreal Engine Essentials
    oh..I am Satheesh's Boss, Nikhil Jeewa @Nikhil here is my thread.. [TOOL] Blender to Unreal FBX Batch Export Static Mesh with Collision
    A pirate site on your right monitor, nothing more to say. Not interested anymore. Also it should be a red flag for future buyers.

  33. #33
    0
    ............ No more words
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by hummel889; 03-06-2016 at 05:49 PM.

  34. #34
    0
    Dont know why my previous post was deleted, it is pretty clear they are using pirated assets and pretending to sell on the marketplace. Also they are active users on pirate communities as hummel889 stated. I would simply send the links and information to the real owners whose content is being pirated and upload, so they can take legal actions against "Yeti Studio". And here please moderator, do something.

  35. #35
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hummel889 View Post
    ............ No more words
    Quote Originally Posted by arter990 View Post
    Dont know why my previous post was deleted, it is pretty clear they are using pirated assets and pretending to sell on the marketplace. Also they are active users on pirate communities as hummel889 stated. I would simply send the links and information to the real owners whose content is being pirated and upload, so they can take legal actions against "Yeti Studio". And here please moderator, do something.
    Hello there,

    First of all i don't know what problems you guys have with us. And when he posted all the images of those links there is one important thing he forgot. I think he did that on purpose just so to accuse us. Here is the image:



    Quote Originally Posted by arter990 View Post
    Also they are active users on pirate communities
    Oh so you are saying I am offline for the past 3 years and still i am an active user?

    Quote Originally Posted by hummel889 View Post
    ............ No more words
    No more words.....

    Attached Images Attached Images   

  36. #36
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hummel889 View Post
    ............ No more words
    There are millions of people called Nikhil, it is a very common name so you can not just go around accusing people like that and why are you attacking us we have not done anything illegal. btw You cannot access that website without logging in, so that screen shot you took (with the so called user 'Nikhil') just said a whole lot of words!

    Quote Originally Posted by arter990 View Post
    Dont know why my previous post was deleted, it is pretty clear they are using pirated assets and pretending to sell on the marketplace. Also they are active users on pirate communities as hummel889 stated. I would simply send the links and information to the real owners whose content is being pirated and upload, so they can take legal actions against "Yeti Studio". And here please moderator, do something.
    "It is clear they are using pirated assets"

    How is it exactly clear that we are using pirated assets? Can you tell us exactly what/where/when have we downloaded/used pirated assets because we have not used any pirated assets, please stop accusing us. I have also posted an image with all the assets I have purchased. Can you prove that we have uploaded marketplace content because we have not and we do not do that.

    "and pretending to sell on the marketplace"

    What do you mean exactly by pretending to sell on the marketplace? We dont pretend, we are a indie developers trying to make the community a better place and you guys are unnecessary trying to shoot us down for what reason? We have contributed so much to the community, what have you contributed to the community? or do you just go around accusing people.

    Quote Originally Posted by YetiTech Studios View Post
    We look forward to seeing you make a Moba game out of this! Can you please explain to us what do you mean by "poor communication they provide"?..btw our Moba Template is being developed by Satheesh Pv aka ryanjon2040, he is our Lead Programmer, Unreal Engine Moderator, Unreal Engine Beta Participant, Unreal Engine Spotlight Member & Engine Contributor. We will provide kickass support!
    "I can imagine how poor the support will be."..Well this is your first post, here is a list of threads by Satheesh Pv @ryanjon2040 : (wrap your imagination around these threads )
    Quick Tip on how to make logging easier in C++ | [TIP] Generating Game Build numbers for your project | [Quick Tip] Renaming C++ Classes without breaking your project | RTS (Real-Time Strategy) Example using Blueprints only | [Community Project] Real Time Strategy Game | Unreal X-Graph | Unreal Engine 4 World-Wide User Map | PACKT Publishing: Unreal Engine Essentials
    oh..I am Satheesh's Boss, Nikhil Jeewa @Nikhil here is my thread.. [TOOL] Blender to Unreal FBX Batch Export Static Mesh with Collision
    Here you accused us of "poor communication" and "I can imagine how poor the support will be" without any reason.
    Your first post in the Unreal Engine Forums you accused us and now you doing it again, please stop.
    You still have not answered our questions from your first post.

    We currently have zero income and you are trying to shut us down, this is our bread and butter
    Last edited by ryanjon2040; 03-08-2016 at 03:02 AM.

  37. #37
    0
    Just implemented Shop System, this is the initial rough stage.

    Shop UI (Screenshot 1)
    Name:  Pic_1.jpg
Views: 1525
Size:  184.9 KB

    After buying an item, shop item button is disabled and shows a check mark (Screenshot 2)
    Name:  Pic_2.jpg
Views: 1499
Size:  196.8 KB

  38. #38
    0
    Hi YetiTech Studios

    attachment no longer works

    Attachment 82664
    Attachment 82664

    Now works!!!!!, I loved!!!!!!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    BUMP

    luny
    Last edited by lunyBunny; 03-09-2016 at 11:44 AM.

  39. #39
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lunyBunny View Post
    Hi YetiTech Studios

    Now works!!!!!, I loved!!!!!!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    BUMP

    luny
    haha..Awesome! Stay tuned we will be adding more awesome screenshots soon!

  40. #40

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •