Nintendo Switch PLayers / Mobile: Crash Game / Fortnite Closes when trying to playing on a public puclished map / Fortnite Creative / UEFN

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Stability

Summary

Roughly 4 Updates Prior to V29.30 Players were able to join my game on the Nintendo Swithch…
I was running the Editor Fortnite Client on my switch at the time. Now it has been 4 updates and still no Nintendo Switch PLayers can join the game because of their Nintendo Switches Crashing…

UEFN Editor and Fortnite Client
Tested with my mobile phone andthe Nintendo Switch. I am within budget for memory calculation and have everything optimized. The Nintendo Switch does not work and crashes when loading into the Edit Session. The Mobile Phone Works fine.

PUBLIC PUBLISHED VERSION
“THERE WAS AN ERROR : Network Connection Lost” on Mobile…
|or
“Fortnite Game Closes and Players reported Continuous Crashes on Nintendo Switch”

Players are not able to load in the map at all, the crash is consistant on Nintendo Switch.

The crash is client side and I can’t reproduce the error, I don’t believe I can retrieve Nintendo Switch logs and I don’t have a computer that crashes too (only a few playtesters had the issue)

Nothing shows either inside UnrealEditorFortnite logs

Steps to Reproduce

1. Players in lobby try to join the game, and their whole fortnite game closed!

Expected Result

Players on nintendo switch cannot join game from lobby

Observed Result

Players on nintendo switch cannot join game from lobby

Platform(s)

Nintendo Switch

Island Code

7385-3224-0691

The LOG is wrong “Nintendo switch cook was a success”… The Nintendo Switch it gives me this screen.

From the editor, I can open Fortnite Client editor with MOBILE, PC, Windows, PS4, XBOX… But not nintendo switch

Success on PC, not on nintendo switch