[SUPPORT]CAMERA 360 v2. System

Thank you very much :pray:.

whay i see this bug?

Hi!
Are you using some kind of sky effect? Judging by the objects nearby, everything is fine with them, so the problem is in the effect, perhaps it uses screen space

Attention, if you see problem not visible Folliage, please add this settings for 6 task solution:

полностью заменил небо. но проблема осталась

и вторая проблема. Рендер нередко сбивается и рендерит только такие панорамы. есть ли урок, где последовательно показано как делать панорамное фото 360?

Thanks. But this solution did not help((

Please write to me email Lenina62-@mail.ru, need check!

Yes, please check
Tutorial 2 (New). 6 task solution in City Sample.Camera360v2. - YouTube - i show fix problem rendering one camera.
Try Open Level Graph and add this code

I want to fix this issue in future versions.

1 Like

And please add Anti-Aliasing → Render Warm Up True = 250 and check render?

1 Like

NEWS 17.03.2023. The first automatic 360 stereo Lumen render. One click is enough to get two images for stereo.

Please note that the rendering time is quite long, for example, you will get 1 stereo frame in 1 hour 30 minutes, 50 frames = 1 hour 32 minutes. Yes, I was not mistaken, rendering a lot of frames will be more profitable than doing 1 frame.

I am currently working on further automation and quality improvement. There are also other possible errors…

1 Like

Cool settings. Thanks!! But i got new strange problem - sphere!!! where from its?
It is center scen `s

NEWS. 20.03.2023. An update for Lumen Stereo will be released soon.
Now I’m finalizing the interface and functionality. I hope to finish it within a week.

Example Cilindrical stereo:

FullDome stereo:

VR180 stereo.

5 Likes

Hi!
If you see this problem, try using this settings

And the black pixel should disappear

NEWS 22.03.2023. A new mode for Stereo Lumen, Ray tracing.You can update to last verstion Camera360v2
Support for 5.1
The update has been sent to the market. We are waiting for approval!
It took me a long time to develop new modes and I managed to achieve this. Now you can make stereo using any rendering system (Lumen, Raytracing, Screen Space, Path Tracing).

Yes, the rendering time may be long now, but it’s much faster than PathTracing rendering. It is also worth considering that rendering a large number of frames is more profitable than doing 1 frame. Don’t be surprised that you will see “1176 tasks for rendering” -

Update information: i added quality slize 1-4.
This allows you to do a quick render test before the main rendering. In any case, for now I advise you to check which value is suitable for you.The higher the value, the less noticeable the problems with the edges at the bottom and at the top.
I’m still working on their complete elimination.

1. Added new projections for correct Stereo: Equirectangular (360 Stereo), FullDome (Stereo), Cilindrical (Stereo), VR180 (Stereo)
  2. Fix - Masks for FullDome are created automatically.
  3. In Camera added automatic Flags off for (Vignette, Bloom, LightShaft).You will only have to change the Exposure to manual mode in the Postprocess.

Note:
-Rendering is set to min and max = 8k. In future updates, I plan to add a choice of rendering quality.
be sure to use Anti-Aliasing.
-For working Mask, please using PNG output or EXR.
-When you rendering in stereo, please using 2:1 aspect ratio (example 8000x4000).
In the final output you will have an image in the format 1:1, example 8000x8000

For FullDome please using 1:1.

Unfortunately, prepare a large hard drive for rendering. Rendering 2 frames took 700 MB.
Therefore, after getting the Left and Right Eye, you can delete the Camera1-6 folders

360 stereo:

VR180 stereo:

FullDome stereo:

Please, if you see any errors, let me know. Lenina62-@mail.ru

Update information:
The update is delayed until it is approved in the market.

I checked the rendering speed of the scene at 1864 frames. The rendering time was 45 hours.
Size 8000x8000 .

Size all files 925 gb. Therefore, you will have to render in parts, after receiving stereo images, delete all unnecessary files manually.

Youtube video:

Uncompressed video:

I found problems when rendering. And the primary tasks

1. are to increase the rendering speed
  2. get rid of seams, this can be seen in the image. The good news is, it doesn’t catch the eye in stereo mode, I checked it on HTC Vive.
  3. Make automatic deletion of already used files.

Information:
Image Distortion
Due to the manner in which the stereo images are created, you will get some image distortion/pinching at the top and bottom of the image. You can see an example of what this distortion/pinching looks like in the following image.

TP_Image_Distortion.png

Click for full image.

While you can not eliminate this distortion, there are a few things you can do to help minimize it. Below you will find a few tips on how to address this distortion/pinching issue.

• You can add a small gradient that fades to black at the bottom and or top of the image to help hide this distortion/pinching issue like in the image below.

TP_Image_Distortion_Fix.png

• Be careful with objects that get too close to the camera, as this will cause divergence, which makes it hard for a user to focus on the 3D image. While in some cases image divergence will not be possible to avoid, thinking about your camera placement can help lessen the effect.
5 Likes

NEWS 26.03.2023. There was a slight delay in approving the product. You’ll have to wait a bit.
But the good news is, I was able to reduce the rendering time by 6 times. I’ll tell you everything later.

5 Likes

NEWS 30.03.2022. Update Lumen stereo in Marketplace.

1. Please Closed and Restart Epic Games and Find your engine →
  2. Update Camera360v2

Please pay attention. Now this is only the initial version of stereo and there may be errors.

1. Today I discovered that the camera perceives movements along the Z axis for rotation, but does not perceive x and y.
    If you using x and y for rotation, you see this problem result.I’m working on improvements now. We’ll

2. There may be a drop in performance after rendering, the solution is to restart the engine, since it uses a lot of tasks for rendering.

Information update

1 Like

NEWS 02.04.2023. Fixed performance drop after rendering.
Please waiting update.
The update applies to stereo.

1. This is a small fix update, fixes the drop in FPS performance after rendering.
    you will no longer need to restart the editor to clear the memory.
  2. I have locked the X, Y axes to avoid very bad stereo results.
    Before:

After:

And don’t forget using this option

This removes all the effects that seams create. But you need to manually change only Exposure to Manual in the post-process.

Update 03.04.2023:

1. Please Closed and Restart Epic Games and Find your engine →

2. Update Camera360v2

NEWS 04.04.2023.
Update in Marketplace!

1. Fixed freezes after stereo rendering;
  2. Fixed masks for working with seams, now seams are not so conspicuous with small values of the cut.
    In the next update I will add maximum quality value for stereo. Which reduces ribs and seams. The number of tasks will increase to ~1470
    But you always have a choice, speed or quality. It all depends on your goals and your project.
    Quality 5 - maximal:

Quality 1-minimal:

Perfect stereo:

Note:
Now parallel stereo is used. I plan to add another mode.

NEWS 06.04.2023. Tutorial for Lumen Stereo.
The lesson on YouTube is being prepared now

Project settings:

6 Task solution settings:

PostProcess Settings:

Attention:
Path for FFMPEG and Images → Not using Space or _ symbol

Render time:
~ 1 hour 30 min - 158 images.
A lot depends on the project settings and the desired quality.
Scene in marketplace:
https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/product/big-star-station

Result Images:
360 Stereo Lumen:

FullDome Stereo Lumen:

VR180 Stereo Lumen:

2 Likes