Screenshot Saturday!

Sorry for the late response, but yes, that’s gameplay from my game!

2 Likes

No worries! Thank you for getting back to me and confirming. How long have you been developing “Droplet: States of Matter”? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A little over five years now!

1 Like

5 Likes

“Oh my…to shreds you say??”

EDIT: @CatMan, it’ looks gorgeous. I’m jealous.

1 Like

Wanted to share my Systems Showcase for Elderstale RPG - my current passion project that I’ve been working for ~ 1 month now. :slight_smile: Any feedback is appreciated!

1 Like

Hello, I have an update. On the 8th of this month, we will open the Hopeland play test for the general public to test various systems of the game on the Steam store.

Discord : https://discord.gg/RNJhUGwbUZ

facebook : https://www.facebook.com/HopeLandGame/

Steam : https://store.steampowered.com/app/945860/HopeLand/

3 Likes

From seeing what you’ve shared here and “Hopeland’s” Steam page, the game seems pretty promising! How did yesterday’s playtest end up? Are you going to have more playtests this month? :eyes:

Just released another update for my game!

3 Likes

Excellent Devlog @Krayfishkarl; thank you for sharing! The more I learn about “Droplet: States of Matter,” the more I am intrigued by its overall conceptual design! You have a genuinely unique game on your hands here. :partying_face:

1 Like

You certainly have the artistic vision for a game id like to play! Beautiful!

1 Like

I just wanted to share some gameplay of my multiplayer game, “Don’t Panic” for Screenshot Saturday! It will be released on November 4th on Steam!

Check it out here: Don’t Panic on Steam :tada:

I’m an indie dev with a strong belief in the player community! Join the discord to request new features, discuss ideas, get involved in playtests and make the game your own :metal:

Join the Discord now: Don’t Panic on Discord :tada:

In “Don’t Panic”, you’re thrown into mysterious and disorienting mazes with one goal – find your way out. But it’s not just the winding paths that stand in your way. Inanimate figures – statues, crash dummies, and other eerie silhouettes – lurk in the shadows, moving closer every time you look away. Will you rely on your trusty flashlight to keep them at bay? Or will you let the compass guide you through, even as everything else tries to throw you off course? Each maze is uniquely generated, ensuring no two runs are ever the same.

Features:
Procedurally Generated Mazes: Dive into ever-changing labyrinths in various settings, from the eerie quiet of the hedge maze, the echoing footsteps in a warehouse, to the dripping dark of the sewers.
Eerie Pursuers: Beware the inanimate objects that move closer every time you turn your back.
Trusty Tools: Shine your flashlight to dispel the dark and trust your compass to point to the way out.
Progression System: Earn XP, customize your character, and track your stats for a more personalized experience.
Checkpoints: Make it through the maze in stages, with checkpoints to fall back to should you get caught… but remember, the last checkpoint you visit is where you’ll end up so don’t get turned around!

New features are being added all the time!

[New glowstick feature]

[New whistle feature]

5 Likes

Some Screenshots of Smelogs Playground.
We also just published some insight into the development. here

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: EGS | Steam :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wanted to share some screens from my upcoming project named - ROAD TO DAKHLA -

WIP

6 Likes

Mad-Max meets Herbie.

Maybe a bit of Lupin-mobile w/those engines on the back…

2 Likes

I don’t know why your comment made me chuckle so much, but thank you for that! @Meedz In an ironic twist of words, your creation “Road to Dakhla” looks very clean so far. Keep up the solid work! :raised_hands:

Working on a coruscent style animation (UE5, atmosphere and blender spaceshis)

5 Likes

Great work. I look forward to seeing your next updates. Keep it up!

1 Like

Some screenshots from my recent project!

2 Likes

A Sci-Fi Space Horror Game that I was working on secretly until i made a Youtube on it.

1 Like