Screenshot Saturday!

Ocean Waves : WIP

CREDITS:
“LightHouse” (LightHouse - Download Free 3D model by Shivansh SIngh (@ShivanshSingh) [0c58bdf] - Sketchfab) by Shivansh SIngh is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution:
materials and textures changed;

“Phare” (Phare - Download Free 3D model by eaglke [947c518] - Sketchfab) by eaglke is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY 4.0 Deed | Attribution 4.0 International | Creative Commons) :

“Mars - Olympus Mons” (Mars - Olympus Mons - Download Free 3D model by SebastianSosnowski [5367986] - Sketchfab) by SebastianSosnowski is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY 4.0 Deed | Attribution 4.0 International | Creative Commons) :

1 Like

New Updates for Don’t Panic - check it out in the Steam Spring Sale now!

Check out the new trailer for Don’t Panic! :ghost::fire:

Steam Store link: Welcome to Steam
Official Discord link: Don't Panic

Navigate through ever-changing mazes and outsmart inanimate pursuers. Trust your flashlight and compass, but never let your guard down!

1 Like

Some action gameplay screenshots from the last playtest session. :comet:

EGS
Steam

2 Likes

Just released another update for my game! I made some graphical updates to one of the boss fights.

1 Like

1 Like

Mass Effect: Research Outpost work-in-progress.

1 Like

guess who the creepy dude in window is?

:man_superhero:

1 Like

That second picture made me laugh a little to hard @TechLord :joy:

1 Like

PBLogo256
Happy Screenshot Saturday! Just wanted to showcase a quick screengrab video for a new app I’ve been working on (this is a packaged version) which listens to system audio (e.g. spotify) and makes the pixels react to the music in realtime! You can see the various exposed parameters in the video even if I didn’t showcase them all :slight_smile:

The general idea is to customise the look however you like, whenever you like, for whatever song you like - then just sit back, relax and enjoy the wiggle!

Let me know your thoughts and if you have any further suggestions!

1 Like

Made some recent progress with my game!

Wooo, Happy Saturday! Here’s a look at the map creator for our platformer game, Neon Runners!

What’s great about our game is that players can create new maps and share them with friends, who can then compete against each other to see who can complete the map the quickest!

If you’d like to learn more, join us on Discord! Neon Runners Creators

First glimps from my second game on UE5. I was inspired by Alone In The Dark and my beloved Lovecraft. Its third person survival horror and it should be in early access within a few weeks.I use a lot of Nanites on Victorian architecture. It saved me a lot of time and resources. I made crafting, items and interaction base on Evil Within. But it will be small game (few hours) made by one developer.

1 Like

Hey there @Krayfishkarl !

It’s always lovely to see another update on this project. Just watching through it makes me excited for your continued updates as it really is bringing back some fond nostalgic memories. I love the direction you’re going with some of your more recent reworks and think that it’s great you’re showcasing them. Keep up the awesome work!

1 Like

Thank you! I appreciate it!

1 Like

Yay, it’s Saturday!! I’m really happy to share another screenshot of what we’ve been working on over at Neon Runners!

Aside from allowing players to build and share their own maps, character design is incredibly important when it comes to designing our Runners. Here’s an inside look at our early game home page! I wish I could share videos here, but for now, images will have to do.

If you’re interested in checking us out more, feel free to message me or join our Discord. We’re always looking to chat with passionate players, developers, and artists!

Hello! I’ve got another update for my game!

Just finished my procedural “Cel-Shader”. Testing it with the stylized fruits pack!

Fruits_FakeReflection

Fruits_FakeReflection

Fruits_Outline

1 Like

That’s literally Rick-diculous!

1 Like