Screenshot Saturday!

Been showcasing the process of Interior Photogrammetry using Reality Capture and UE5!

For the Full Video of the project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbKi3zvy1TU&t=10s

Socials:
Instagram: Deep Pixel Studio (@deeppixelstudio) • Instagram photos and videos

1 Like

Thanks so much! Hoping to get it featured to promote the project and the work we do at Deep pixel Studio! Thanks for the support!

2 Likes

In my game Outback Survival players can create any colour they like for the interface.

3 Likes

Hi there @Slimwaffle,

Just wanted to pop in and say how cool this looks. UI customization is always a huge bonus for me. Also - the potato image on the hotbar made me giggle :joy:

Hope to see more of your work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Drumming with Bullets - The Second Rhythm - ART IS RIFLE

1 Like

Just released an update for my game! Here’s a video recapping it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdWSB09AZGo

Ocean Waves : WIP
Unreal Engine 5.1 with some shaders and blueprints specifically designed to render the surface of the ocean in real time from different distances and locations on the planet…

Credits
Lighthouse:

(changed materials and textures)
CC Attribution: Creative Commons — Attribution 4.0 International — CC BY 4.0

Phare:

(changed materials and textures)
CC Attribution: Creative Commons — Attribution 4.0 International — CC BY 4.0

Hey there @Krayfishkarl !

The game looks like it is coming along very nicely! This level gives me flashbacks to an old Spongebob game I remember playing when I was younger. I think it’s super cool the amount of work and dedication you’re putting into this. There are many lovely aspects that come together to make this game unique to you 100%. I cannot wait to see more as you continue to grow!

1 Like

Hey there @zubetto !

I ran to watch this after seeing what KrayfishKarl had to offer and I’m pleased to see this week is a very watery theme! The camera angles and panning look very lovely to the point it almost looks like there’s something hidden with the lighthouses in this cinematic storytelling way! I think it is so beautiful when you pan out to see the clouds and the faint outline of the earth. I am perhaps a little biased to these views but I think you did a wonderful job executing it. :star_struck:

Hi @The_M0ss_Man ! Thank you!
I originally assigned lighthouses a rather modest role in which they should only give an idea of the size of the sea waves, but now I see that they are strong actors capable of much more!

1 Like

I’ve been bouncing between a few new systems in Dagger Run.

Firstly I have AI working and in the game. Enemies will follow one of several paths with physics enabled, I think it feels pretty convincing.
Not shown in the video is combat AI but I have a system were they will begin to chase and shoot at you if you are close and visible.

I’ve also added a gear shifting system that rewards you with a boost for a perfect shift
And I am currently working on shields, a heat management system and weapon damage.

2 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate it!

1 Like
1 Like

You made it faster! :smiley:

3 Likes

this week practice is all about Reflections and lighting, and what better then The akira bike to practice

2 Likes

Hey there @Meedz !

That is such a cool look reflection look. I enjoy and adore the showcase angle. Make it look almost like one of those movie scenes where the vehicle lights up for an escape scene to follow.

You’re doing awesome!

1 Like

Squeezing in another update for Screenshot Saturday! Made a new steampunk level.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing more “Droplet: States of Matter :droplet:” gameplay, @Krayfishkarl; it looks fantastic! Is this video of your gameplay by chance? You make everything look so effortless that I almost believed I could do it. :laughing:

1 Like

Lovely job on your creation, @Meedz. Your replica of the iconic bike from the movie is stunning, and the precise reflections and gorgeous lighting only help to prove that point. I would love to experience driving your design in a video game environment! :motorcycle: :dash:

P.S. I highly recommend Akira, an excellent animated film everyone should watch. :clapper:

I wanted to post this for screenshot Saturday!

2 Likes