Push Verse Changes Only Broken

In the recent week, I have had the unfortunate luck of experiencing this awful bug while trying to test out verse scripts. The typical way to push verse changes is to build verse script(s) then the Push verse changes only button pops up, you click it, and the session refreshes almost instantly with the new verse script(s). In my case, when I click on the push verse changes only button, the session ingame changes to says “Editor not connected”, after a few seconds it changes to “Edit Mode, Press Push Changes” when in the editor it is already doing its loading changes animation. This goes on infinitely and there is no way to fix it other than leaving the session, closing the editor entirely and relaunching the editor, and starting a new session. Having to wait 10+ minutes for every single verse to compile is pretty exhausting. I hope the solution to this comes sooner than later <3

@Volak Thank you for your report! We would like to look into this further, would you be able to submit a bug report using the form available here? Fortnite Creative

Same problem here, 4 Bug repots made in the same problem:

1. Fortnite Crash in Push Changes and Project Stuck in Checking for if the project can be uploaded - General / Issues and Bug Reporting - Epic Developer Community Forums (unrealengine.com)

2. Timeout after Pushing Verse Changes - General / Issues and Bug Reporting - Epic Developer Community Forums (unrealengine.com)

3. Project Stuck in Checking for if the project can be uploaded - General / Issues and Bug Reporting - Epic Developer Community Forums (unrealengine.com)

4. Revision Control stuck in: Checking for if the project can be uploaded (UEFN + Fortnite restart needed on each Push Changes) - General / Issues and Bug Reporting - Epic Developer Community Forums (unrealengine.com)

Managed to get it to work by reintalling everything but 1 week later the same problem happens.

This only ocurrs in large projects with a lot of code/memory at least in my experience.