What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

Just threw guy on my artstation.

c5.staticflickr/9/8195/29027602204_d96e0338e5_o.jpg

Yore VR forest scene

That guy looks so good! We’re working on creating a forest that folks can walk around in or sit by a stream if they want. It’s in VR and we’re using UE4 to build it from the ground up. is what we’re got so far. If you want to see some more shots, we’ve updated our sitewith some more in-game screens. Its so cool to be able to see what everyone else is working on : )

://www.playyore///2015/08/YVR_EnvShot10_1200.jpg

Basic modeling

is what im currently working on, i used Solidworks to model the , but since it uses waaay to many polys im afraid to start UV unwrapping it, its currently Dynamic
Dials move according to realtime in blueprint.
It took 6 hours to make in SolidWorks
Some minor fixes 1 hour in 3Ds and 1 hour in UE4
is a one fun project. If i could get the realistic settings for ambient occlusion, then perhaps it doesnt even need to be baked.
Any advice?

Thanks

That guy looks ! We’re working on creating a forest that folks can walk around in or sit by a stream if they want. It’s in VR and we’re using UE4 to build it from the ground up. is what we’re got so far. If you want to see some more shots, we’ve updated our sitewith some more in-game screens. Thanks and its so cool to be able to see what everyone else is working on.

://www.playyore///2015/08/YVR_EnvShot10_1200.jpg

More progress on my upcoming Command Center pack. =)

Still quite a bit to do, but I’m approaching the end.

ec3badc76c209c1f9cc43ede79620520e60692f0.jpeg

twitter/Whalebranch for more. :smiley:

=1cxLIsXTSrY

The last weapon from our game, Valgard and The Armor of Achilles, the Ax!

Weapon Ax

media.giphy/media/3o7TKyqsyL05RPcEZG/giphy.gif

Level 1: It shoots an ax that returns to Valgard.
Level 2: The weapon get its fire rate increased.
Special: It creates axes that spins around Valgard and after a while, shoots eight axes in different directions.

as usual I’m working on my game :wink:

I recently started capturing some footage to prepare a trailer, 's one of the shots:

://www.eliumgame///2016/09/ehallway-300x169.jpg

:o

Our story driven adventure game, Life Pictures, is now on Steam Greenlight! We humbly request a vote if you think you’d like to play it! You can check out the latest trailer for our game below! Thank you!

=EaCI_Qe0_OQ

Trailer for Orbit: Weather & Seasons Suite:

=2la2j_IU7Ac

Just submitted it to the marketplace for review today.

Alien Blitzkrieg

You guys do some amazing work.

Love the environment for 3826, and the lava landscape is incredible!

I decided to drop in and say hi since I just got my first game published on Google Play, Alien Blitzkrieg. I worked on it by myself for about 3 months, all Blueprint based. Feels good to finally have something published. It’s a simple Clash of Clans style tap-to-drop-troops game, but with no online play.

I’d love to know what you guys think. Critique is welcome.

splash_ShitRez.png

Pics_14_LowRez.png

Video is captured in Unreal. I still need to capture some videos of gameplay.

?v=2rb4Bo9mA3w

play.google/store/apps/details?id=.Alien.Blitzkrieg

Dev. Update - Video Concept - Customization : www.patreon/posts/4-rank-0-video-1-6811053

://s16.postimg.org/dbxs5gahh/color_custum.jpg

Been working as the programmer on a blueprint only game developed with a fast turn time of around 3.5 months to date and a lot has gone in to making the game in a very short amount of time. The game includes: 99% destructible/interactable physics objects, Rank/Unlocks/Steam Achievements, unique weapons/perks, in game texture customization, AI…

We will be releasing on the 27th of month to steam.

Can’t wait to remember what sleep was like!

Very nice trailer! Loved how it starts with a bit of madness to get you a taste of the game even before logos. Great job!

well the next episode is … 50 or 60 more and the journey ‘might’ be … but in any case i’ll improve :slight_smile:

=4lYfdx9Abn4

thank you Epic for platform…

Was having my first go at landscape materials and some foliage…

://s21.postimg.org/4xvh96ggn/Highres_Screenshot00000.

sorry, had an urgent request to get one out quick… written, scripted, built, produced, recorded and uploaded in about 4 hours… but… ya do what ya gotta do (smile)…

=2KrpD6s88fA

make a good day… NS

://orig02.deviantart.net/447d/f/2016/267/2/a/project___dawn_by_felikahn-daipcky.

You can follow me on twitter if you like my works or maybe you like me… Link below!
twitter/Filly_The_Owl/status/779339690252070912

Dark Souls in Unreal Engine 4. Finished my fan-art environment. Breakdown and .exe coming soon:

://i322.photobucket/albums/nn408/Benvox2/HighresScreenshot00094.jpg

is mechanic is starting to finally come together, after losing my main player character blueprint I ended up putting more focus on getting the weapon builder system in place. There are still other features that are not in place yet for UI readouts on the build of the weapon. For now, the next stage besides haveing to rebuild the entire character over again is getting other players that join in game and have their custom builds load in.
=5OObOdYu2yU