What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

?v=EJid0U-YW_w

=hHkYIpbooI8

Spreadsheets!

Or really, I’ve been working on implementing a data-driven 1st & 3rd-person shooter weapon system. The general idea is that weapon logic, replication, etc. exists on the code side, and then there’s only a single blueprint for setting up defaults. Weapon data is built using datatables and CSV and loaded as needed, including doing things like loading the correct models, selecting animations, and scaling those animations based on the data. The goal is to allow a large number of weapons to be created without having to modify code or create blueprints for each one.

The below video shows working with the first two weapons in that spreadsheet pic, along with some camera transitioning stuff that I’ve also been working on.

?v=2C7KVBryxKI

I’ve also packaged a small project (~160 MB download) that includes a quick and dirty (and ugly) UI that allows weapon modification on the fly, if anyone wants to check out what I have so far. It’s using free assets from Epic, so please forgive any animations quirks and most weapons looking similar. Also, the UI part is a more limited version of what the spreadsheet-driven weapons currently support (mainly because I didn’t want to spend too much time on the UI), so I included a couple weapons on the character by default.

://www.mediafire/download/upblpp8apa55vfa/Runtime.zip

Payload Map progress (WIP)

Progress of my Overwatch inspired map. :smiley:

a9f864d818f16cf109bb2ebf8ceed6179fc2b90d.jpeg

f796fb3e479a1fdc2dd0ba92c368130a4bb2c299.jpeg

Latest screenshots from my game The Way Back. Puzzle/Adventure game set in a fantasy world. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

For more screenshots visit my website –> ://jlsproject.weebly/
Or my latest videos –> ?v=woRuV5REwmQ

hello guys :slight_smile: i wanted to share my project with u :slight_smile:

its tribute to “holy magic century” which was released in 1998 for the n64

skill choose by holding spacebar + WASD

=ynTfyD07zr0

skills !!! “ground Collapse”

=lzIhzl4lIHs

after fight and infight sequences:

=bgUWG67qFPk

Single choose target :

=nCi5VO3B_xk

a retro sci-fi jet train model for a mission in game ( motion blur in PS )
more: www.facebook/MarsPolice/

://orig11.deviantart.net/2ca5/f/2016/245/7/3/train_02_by_sittingducky-dag7e5a.jpg

://orig12.deviantart.net/f02e/f/2016/245/d/5/train_01_by_sittingducky-dag7dup.jpg

Hello everyone. I am working on presenting a few scenes from the bible. As of right now I am focused on The Tabernacle of God and Jesus walking on water. I am keeping both in mind for VR but havent been working towards VR. Below is a short Video of what i have for Jesus walking on water. Hope you all enjoy!:wink:
=jvIF8COvDBE

Nearly finished with my weather/time of day/seasons suite, link in my signature.

=dPrVVcS5_S0

A little side project that I want to have running on Android.

&stc=1&d=1473180796

Prototyping archery:

?v=VGB_RBMM-28

Want it. Want to see some of the weather as well.

Trying to narrow down a color scheme for my upcoming pack. More screenshots !

PRG Environment Update.

It’s been a while, but we’ve been working on level streaming for our Traditional Survival Horror, so 's an update with level streaming!

=IhDBOhr8fZQ

=SCOLS1IWYK8

Action game “3826” locations preview

Trailer for LIFE

=_j4Xqi4YNp4

Hi everyone!
And is my work in progress - Maze: Gold Run game. I’m working on it all by myself.
Some time erlier i have made blueprint actor for maze generation, so I have used actor in project.
In game maze-generator-actor generates not only maze itself, but all the coints too.
And, what is important to me, in project I was able to use music I have made.
[video].be/yGKarfH6XPo[/video]

://imgur/a/vJrXb

Survivalizm, please have a look at the link.

Hey everyone! I thought I’d share our submission to the Steam Greenlight “concepts” section for our game in development: LEGACY: FUTURETECH FLIGHT ACADEMY. It will be a stand-alone, 3rd person, arcade-style space combat simulator. You can check out the pre-alpha video, screencaps, and description on the Steam link at the end. Please comment and critique…I’d love to hear your opinions. Thanks! ://steamcommunity/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=760900198

://imgh.us/p3_4.jpg

://imgh.us/P1_14.jpg

://imgh.us/p6_1.jpg

://imgh.us/p9.jpg

No images as I’m at work at the moment, but I am making a re-make of Haunted Maze, a Net Yaroze game originally released for PS1 via the Official Playstation Magazine. it, it’s hilarious.

Unfortunately I’m very new to Unreal and game development so progress is slow, particularly with working full time, a wife and 7 month old baby.

Progress so far: