What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

Untitled Project.

3rd person/tactical/rpg(solo Project)

Just wanted to share where i’m at so far.
I have alot created in blender that i have not placed in yet, but the process has been tested and i did place my first attempt on a suit within it, animation/cover system/tactical game play / hit and reaction in place/few Level in place with lighting (but always will be improving as i go) using default character for now and created 5 suits that do work within unreal with the skeleton, that is within blender… is just few screenshots to show you little of bit of where i am at…More will be completed soon as i figure out my computer(cpu hits 100% followed by shut down) it isn’t just UE4 now, so yeah i will be looking for new pc… but anyways, is where i was when the problem came into play…
~Oh yeah i do have inventory and Skill system that i bought from market place, i just need to get it working with what i have going so far~

Lab2.

Subway2.

SubwayTwo2.

Streets2.

StreetsTwo2.

be back shortly, when i get up and going again… Love UE4 keep up the good work

SPECTRA - 3rd person action Sci-Fi rpg.

dl.dropboxusercontent/u/469564/ShowOff/Spectra/Screenshots/2016-07-25/Spectra_WIP_2016_07_25_01.jpg

dl.dropboxusercontent/u/469564/ShowOff/Spectra/Screenshots/2016-07-25/Spectra_WIP_2016_07_25_02.jpg

It isn’t much other than a little sneak peek of what I am going to make the atmosphere in my game look like. Took a few days to make it (Have to make it perfect lol). is just one hallway in a house I already finished but I can’t show too much :wink:

The game is called Reminiscence. I have only been developing the game for a couple weeks and have most of the mechanics down just need to finish the interior of the house and the landscape around it. I guess you can call it a horror game but is there really anything to be scared of?

Sorry for the slow gameplay, I let my someone who has never used a mouse and keyboard play it.

=OcYKIWFuaYw

=uUpCZSZetlA

Check out the level 1, 2 and the special attack from some weapons of our game, Valgard and The Armor of Achilles.

Weapon Sword

media.giphy/media/l46CxxngIldoJgbYY/giphy.gif

Level 1: It shoots one sword per shot.
Level 2: It shoots two swords per shot.
Special: It shoots a wave of swords.

Weapon Hammer

media.giphy/media/yTqtr0nNYuKMU/giphy.gif

Each hammer drops a bomb at the hit.
Level 1: It shoots one hammer per shot.
Level 2: It shoots one hammer per shot and split in two at the hit.
Special: It shoots simultaneously several indestructible hammers.

If you want to keep up with our work, are our links.

FACEBOOK: Facebook

TWITTER: Twitter

STEAM: Steamcommunity

Project dawn has entered its second month of developing.

://orig09.deviantart.net/5a34/f/2016/211/2/9/project___dawn_by_felikahn-daby2x0.jpg

Been working on rain particles and ground splashes for Orbit: Weather & Seasons Suite

=csxTtRorR5s

one gameplay in one month
=oMo5911JYow

Finally updated my Weapon Attachment System and Menu.

=5pmnocOhY3w

Been working on head for a while, I’ve used the Sparrow example eye for now. will swap it out once i’ve got the model ready

Made it so weather (snow buildup, rain wetness) don’t occur under covered areas.

Thanks @ for being such an source of information!

Looking good, but that head is irritating. No one walks like that.

://imgur/a/q2Ite

:///ETsYskF.

:///35XClsF.

Cool rain @hippowombat. =)

Thank you! I’m a big fan of yours, your sci-fi assets are extremely impressive :slight_smile:

Thanks! Likewise for your weather system. Can’t wait for it to be released. =)

=L1_bDEaS2fo

Another weapon from our game, Valgard and The Armor of Achilles, The Weapon Lightning!

Weapon Lightning

media.giphy/media/l0MYvMZoJAV3tB9OU/giphy.gif

Level 1: It shoots a lightning that strikes the first thing in the way.
Level 2: It shoots a lightning that strikes everything in the way.
Special: It creates a energy cloud that strikes lightnings to every enemy nearby.

Very cool! =)

Hi guys, I just uploaded a new game play video for Save Our Souls: Catalyst, sorry for the horrible sound, I’m working on fixing it. Please let me know what you think.

=pRw3NdlICqU