What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

=jPKmZpTCkHo

Bitgem ( assets!) had some stuff for free, so I grabbed one to practice blend shape animation and player controls.

It looks good, a mini map and damage direction indicator (Halo like) would help playing the game.

is my first work in Unreal Engine. Will there are mistakes everywhere :frowning:

is the cinematic:
=gy7aqyXzghU

Check it out how The Catacombs level is looking by now in our game Valgard and The Armor of Achilles!

1e24f7292ccb709a04190564d0cbeeada9c9618b.jpeg

bc40b556e672d897129a12295a7295fb82726e2c.jpeg

b5e60d6dbd0280503c3f0af089df67785fb5c2b4.jpeg

WarHalla - A 3rd Person Shooter

Hey everyone :slight_smile:

I would like to share the game we are currently working on .
We are a team of 4 students that made everything you see in almost 3 months as our 5th semester project, but we plan on continuing the game now for our bachelor semester :slight_smile:

So any Feedback would really help us out.

The video should explain the rest!

Cheers,

=jx83FxDEhXQ

working on a sunny railroad station:

I ad the to work a couple of month with those guys, we did integrate and develop a bunch of cool stuff in UE4. For those who don’t know, haptic system is basicly a device that make you feel/control stuff in 3d applications using motor and encoder. Left screen is 3d using NVIDIA glasses and the right one is multi touch. Every thing is voxel based, realtime meshed using CUDA on a 980.
?v=w0-f-mijh10
Softbody part: .be/w0-f-mijh10?t=3m8s
Older version: ?v=i-bdo4BEep0
Video is a little boring, the engine is tho

been sidetracked (as usual) but i keep pressing on… everybodys work in continues to urge me on to get a little better each time…

watch8BJFev_AHc

thank you epic…

's a teaser for Tenebrae with some new features we’ve been working on in the past weeks!

testing UDS in my maps

:smiley: Trying out the Ultra Dynamic Sky BP on some of my maps:

[video].be/og6d8ZYqQpA[/video]

[video].be/kidYSPi8JHo[/video]

More progress on my upcoming Command Center pack.

I’m working on Portals. Drunk.

=KmDFmWmX2tQ

Trailer and Tutorial for Riders of Asgard which is currently on Steam Greenlight: ://steamcommunity/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=746115655

?v=c5jbvoJ-la0

=j_YJE262U68

Working on Learning Sequencer and Integrating Nvidia tech in my project, cinematic has Apex cloth and Hairworks
=flpYaBcTkho

a little video made with sequencer =Tniuzrlm4RE

side tracked again buuttt… is just toooo sweet… i had to share

=OreaSmmKz0c

great work guys!!! (i think i love wolf gurl)… can’t wait until sequencer really blossoms… it’s a tidal wave that just won’t be stopped :slight_smile:

=75Uw6uju2DE

Demo of my level design ( Shangri-La ), it’s a small map, just practicing with 3D modeling and with Unreal engine :slight_smile: and btw it’s my first time creating a level design and 3D assets :smiley:

watchUJgxFblRCE

Look at that smile :smiley:
995820a6f7de1c8d3157fbcbd152fb23d669a569.jpeg