What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

We ride

Hello!

's WE RIDE! A mini MMO that I have been working on for a little more than a year now. It’s a open world, late 90’s style, hardcore PVPMMO. If you get killed – you lose all your stuff! :slight_smile:
So far, only a couple of my friends has tried it, so I’d love some feedback!

There’s a lot more to read, and PLAY, !

More progress on my upcoming marketplace pack.

4424adc5fd8f9113fa5cc1706cf883f2cc3d5ac1.jpeg

d5711145526291537e969c776f5ca58053f3aad2.jpeg

d53a7287b435ca3cf98571b116841b187a336f5d.jpeg

A peak into my lightsystem:

=CPHkKUIgSNI

Getting first person view working better. Added camera lag and transitions between head and aim viewpoint. Still much work to do.

?v=Spy4490-fpE

Revisiting and updating a VR puzzle game we did as our first UE4 project over a year ago. We’ll be releasing it on Steam Summer.

VR Gameplay Footage:

=HNDAqgR1Jwc

Main Menu:

Hat Selection:

that’s the sort of sci-fi stuff i’m hoping to put in my game too. nice work

I’m working on a top-down shooter game with stealth elements. You can download the demo ://www.indiedb/games/unaided/downloads/unaided-1939-demo

:///8yDxY04.png

:///IUpFvhI.png

:///M6mVINf.png

Assuming you’re referring to me, thanks! =)

yes, one of the hallways I think, sci fi, ths sort of stuff is not easy to obtain and when you do obtain it, you have to know if it fits within the game elements.

Check out some of my other products in my signature. You may find something that suits your project. If you have any questions about them let me know. =)

I’m not a Professional 3d modeler, so i won’t know how to restore back the original scene if your sci fi hallway was created in in 3ds or in as Blender might not beable to restore the render as I found out that Blender has an FBX Export/import which also loses half the render settings, also corrupts rigs when you try to animate them in blender or when you try to export the rig out to Unreal from Blender to animate it in Unreal. Those who use Blender know these issues only too well. I think has got certain shaders properties that Blender may not have. I haven’t been successful in fully restoring back a 3d model head yet for Skinar my ship pilot., the only thing I can think of it 3d projection paint, but I aint an expert at that sort of thing.

The Rich in the Poor

A scene i made using ue4 hope you guys like it ?v=jZSTY_4DA8A

Looking good Jujaswe, reminds me a lot of the Commando series.

hi all!

i’m working on a new for my game Mars Police. the player will be able to pick up chicks from the rooftops, just like in real life. they are armed and they got your back !
currently, there are 3 different head models and a randomized dress color.
cheers!

://orig06.deviantart.net/3797/f/2016/203/2/9/ladies_of_mars_by_sittingducky-daaxdho.jpg

Thanks @ConnorTheScot I’ve been told that a lot, although I haven’t really played the commando games. The game I’m making is more inspired by the old Metal Gear games and Hotline Miami.

is what I been working on the last 2 days. For Planet Telos of my video game. is just some ideas thrown all in
later on I can modify it or add or move things to see what works. Telos, is supposed to be a disjointed and
confusing world.

#‎screenshotsaturday‬ are some screens from our game Valgard and the Armor of Achilles a Shoot 'Em Up developed using Unreal Engine that soon will be at Steam.

If you want to keep up with our work, are our links.

FACEBOOK: Facebook

TWITTER: Twitter

STEAM: Steamcommunity

BLOG: Revolver.gs

New battlefield for Tactical Legends from above. Breathtaking view :slight_smile: 16000 trees btw.

woodcutter edition? :smiley:

Hey everyone,
My name is Dalibor Kamnjanac and first of all I want to thank all of you for making my dream of creating games come true, because without community I won’t be able to make anything.
I’m a one man army, is my first game, it is called “The Last Tree”, and it is 2D side scroller adventure.
The year is 2092, and the tree called Grut is the last tree on earth, and everybody’s chasing him. He has very special skill - TIME SLOWS DOWN WHEN HE MOVES.
Priority is mobile distribution of game, Android and iOS platform of course, and I’m currently in progress of making announcement trailer.
are some screenshots of the game: