What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

Thanks for the clarification! From what you’ve showcased so far, the development of “If I Was A Cat” is coming together very nicely. Will you eventually make a dedicated thread for your game? :smirk_cat:

1 Like

Ingredients:

  1. FPS Multiplayer Template.
  2. Procedural Level with Dungeon Architect & City of Brass Environments.
  3. Tactical Multicam: V8 SUPERCAM.
  4. Character Design by Neotle Empire procedurally assembled with BoneCrawler.
1 Like

Okay, I think I’m starting to understand how it works, but it’s too early for me to take that step :sweat_smile: Thank you for your “ingredients” :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Already have :wink:
If I Was A Cat (Prototype) - Community / Showcase - Epic Developer Community Forums (unrealengine.com)

1 Like

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! :star_struck:

1 Like

Working on a multiplayer tank arena game with bouncing projectiles, made the first level.

2 Likes

A final boss theme for an opponent with nothing to lose.

2 Likes

Greetings, @Raja.Haris; I hope you’re having a fabulous Friday! You’re off to a great start with completing the first level of your multiplayer arena tank game! Quick question, how many players will match up per game, or will you have different multiplayer matchmaking options, such as 1v1 duels, 2v2s, etc.? :eyes:

Hello @Zezkaii, Thank you for the kind words.

Its a Free for all game mode with a maximum support for up to 4 players, the first map is one of the simplest and smallest since I wanted this to be the test bed for all the networking and replication, In the future I have planned maps with random events i.e. artillery strikes, changing level layout mid game etc.

This game is mostly for my portfolio Its not something I will charge for, It will most likely be available via itch io or steam.

1 Like

An update of the Battlefield style map I`m working on.


At 98.000 in to the memory limit, still many things to do, I should change the big boat with a smaller one (it was cool… :frowning:

1 Like

Good day,
I just started on my dream game “LifeDev” a game to help overcome C/PTSD/Trauma and self-improve.

More info LifeDev/README.md at main - LifeDev - Codeberg.org

Devlog 00 ?v=CXiuowcf8FM

Devlog 00 Clip https://.be/rSsQeHX3hZg

3 Likes
3 Likes

This is the actual devlog. sorry the repost, i uploaded the wrong one first. ?v=CXiuowcf8FM

1 Like

The pleasure is all mine, and thank you for the update! Since you plan to expand this game beyond this base level with all kinds of unique additions, will you also make a dedicated thread for your creation? :sunglasses:

It’s a shame you have to replace the ship with a smaller boat; I agree it was a fantastic addition. However, the rest of the map is coming together nicely, so we have to take the wins where we can get them! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hello everyone!

Wanted to share my Solo project here as well, with new Alpha 0.3 update. Hope you like it!

?v=XTVSeC_DLxI

5 Likes

Nice Shield damage effect!!

1 Like

Not much of an eye candy but I have been working on vector fields with physics based agents for the past 2 days.

Very proud of obstacle avoidance and anti wall trapping but disappointed in the agent separation function.

https://.be/UcP1DS5or-Y

3 Likes

Hello everyone!

Wanted to share my Tomb Explorer VR project here. This game is inspired by Tomb Raider and Indiana Jones’s adventures.

We are Launching a Kickstarter on May 29. We have a demo available now and will have an updated demo at the KS launch. If you are interested Please consider supporting our work. Any feedback is appreciated. Hope you like it!

Trailer: https://.be/4fDuft-rpec
Kickstarter: .kickstarter.com/projects/celeritasgames/tomb-explorer-vr
Steam Demo: Tomb Explorer VR on Steam

Pff… I would love to make a “Nazi Zombies” style map from Call of Duty with your knowledge :ok_hand:

1 Like