What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

Hi All! :smiley:! This is a WIP that we’ve been working on to navigate the map faster using a hover board, how do you think it’s going?
?v=OD7dxJ11oXM

4 Likes

If I Was A Cat (IIWAC) Prototype - A cat adventure

4 Likes

My first game Moon Patroller (name might change!) currently in development.
Getting the main systems working and adding/tweaking models as I go.
Landscape is chucked together and it’s using placeholder audio for now.

.be/5Z-kQzXsXu8

1 Like

Ah. Inspiration from the Classics. Keeping my on one. Keep up the Work.

1 Like

Made short essentially entirely in UE5 - was a real grind, virtually every movement in is my body/face. Still working on lip sync. I hope you all enjoy.

.be/8JVeX4mOmyk

2 Likes

What an intense ride “MASSACRE AT OAK CREEK” was! I was hooked on every element of incredible production from start to finish! I knew all the signs pointed to an alien invasion of some sort, but nothing could’ve prepared me for the gruesomeness displayed. Then there’s “The Warden,” and his involvement left me at a loss for words; wow, just wow! is a fantastic creation @MovieRenderQ, and I thank you for sharing it with us in the . :star_struck:

Working on a Battlefield style “Conquest” map. Objectives A, B and C, tanks, helicopters and more vehicles, some classes with different weapons/accesories each and a poor detailed map due to a ridiculous memory limit :stuck_out_tongue:


(If anyone knows how to fit a large map in to the minimap, would be very nice)

1 Like


IIWAC - A cat’s got to cat

2 Likes

Fortnite x Battlefield sounds like a good idea! How long have you been working on creation? I would love to see a dedicated thread for project for further updates. :grin:

No, Not the pricey dishes! Knock over anything but that. :sob:

screenshot is hilarious because of how angry our feline looks while committing the act! One can tell is revenge. :laughing:

1 Like

Hi!. I have been working on about 40-50 hours (working, testing and learning). Not very far for finish it because the memory limit. I think I will focus on smaller maps, maybe Team Deathmatch or something more like Call of Duty, so don`t wait for a lot of updates on map at the moment. Thank you for your interest!

1 Like

Honestly, that’s just due to the lack of a better nudge nudge animation right now in prototyping ^^ But I found it to be funny as well :laughing:

1 Like

No worries, I appreciate the clarification! You’ve already put a lot of time into creation, and it’s a shame you must bench it for now. However, creating a team deathmatch map is fine, too! The question is, will you include being able to build, or will it be a no-builds TDM map? :eyes:

Excuse me if I asked before, but “If I Was A Cat” is a single-player adventure game you’re currently working on, correct? :smiley_cat:

1 Like
3 Likes

Definitely no building :stuck_out_tongue: maybe something like defenses and coverages in a specific area of the map… I don´t like when you are fighting someone and starts building like crazy haha. Anyway, if many people ask me, I can change whatever they want. Do you like with or without building? also, is my english understandable? LOL

1 Like

Wow, there are many things I would love to use in my maps… you must know how to code, right? I can´t get something like this just downloading some archives to my maps I guess? Nice work man!

2 Likes

Yes, your English is excellent! While I prefer building because I eventually got really good at it a couple of years back, no building can be just as fun! Especially for the kind of map design you are going for. :grin:

No I think you haven’t, yes that’s correct :smile_cat:

1 Like