What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

New video of my old school project.

?v=IdzjzUsmyzc

particles and other stuff…

?v=P-PEUQrxiDI

Getting close to my wished look:

?v=OSZ76Tq8ABk

My little project. Learning Unreal while having some fun (I was working in Unity for the past few years). Trying to make GTA1 but in 1920-30 :stuck_out_tongue:

?v=aQ_gx-7OGP0

.be/hN3L3ostih8

?v=JVTdOk-uWLs

Scene is . Building is 100% Modular.

1nVQdG

Weekend project = Authentic Zombies

?v=l5B6B5reYbg

?v=u5n-g30GXFY

Working on a Film “An Unknown Adventure”, Just a little screenshot from My Film.

I made a video showing how I create my rooms for my levels… Have a look, Thank you :slight_smile:

How do you show the video in the Reply?
.be/jes2pi5KC04

Wrap it in video tags, or click the insert video button on the advanced reply editor and paste your video in.

you go. =)

=jes2pi5KC04

Please submit the modules to the market place, and if you have the time add rudimentary interiors (which would likely triple sales). Thanks :slight_smile: