Dragon Stance now has a kind of batman arkham lock on system, weapon stances have soft lock, air targets are preferred over ground targets… tweaks to dragon combo ( infinite combo ) to try and make it look better, solved a problem with anim trails not turning on, the trick is not to try and regulate anim trails through an anim graph do it via a montage instead…
Hi guys, first time posting on , just wanted to share with you a project I’m working on. It´s about making remakes of one stage form old games, it’s called Videogame Stage Remaker!
one is Ninja Gaiden 1, stage 1-1 on NES, hope you like it.
I would love to hear your feedback!
You can see more at www.videogamestageremaker.blog or instagram @videogamestageremaker
you need to install then you have to put the folder under content in windows explorer, then open unreal, open the scene, right click on the terrain and hit recook
be sure to have the nature environnement assets has well in your project to have all trees and rocks
I made another terrain, the terrain can be offset, to a complete different canyon shape://i.ibb.co/jJs1k6Z/canyon-nearly-finished.
://i.ibb.co/R3S8wzh/last-screen.
://i.ibb.co/dmDvKfr/canyon-nearly-finished-overview.