What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

Ran another environment test for the new clouds shader with some VR controls.

=xWBDKNCSD6s

Still progressing on enemy unit. Hoping to have him in game within the next 1-2 weeks.

Currently working on our upcoming Kickstarter campaign next week :slight_smile:

working on character made from scratch in

Forgot to post video. :o

Testing ray tracing with day cycle.

?v=hwtENLYN5ss

The head is finished now. Really looking forward to seeing thing in engine. =) Check out more shots .

Working on a winter low poly landscape currently :slight_smile:

Dragon Stance now has a kind of batman arkham lock on system, weapon stances have soft lock, air targets are preferred over ground targets… tweaks to dragon combo ( infinite combo ) to try and make it look better, solved a problem with anim trails not turning on, the trick is not to try and regulate anim trails through an anim graph do it via a montage instead…

?v=lPPOwvLPxhU

Hi guys, first time posting on , just wanted to share with you a project I’m working on. It´s about making remakes of one stage form old games, it’s called Videogame Stage Remaker!

one is Ninja Gaiden 1, stage 1-1 on NES, hope you like it.

I would love to hear your feedback!

You can see more at www.videogamestageremaker.blog or instagram @videogamestageremaker

A little tour on my procedural terrain generator

i.ibb.co/jWQ6DnC/uh-60-fly.

[video]streamable/[/video]

update on overdrive

?v=gRzYdvjIyA8

Been working on a light detection system for stealth mechanics in Blueprints.

=M8WjqzADXvM

Our new game, Tech vs Magic: [.unrealengine/community/work-in-progress/1652317-tech-vs-magic

=K3cq0rH62Ag](.unrealengine/community/work-in-progress/1652317-tech-vs-magic)

Been working on the city world for our game (Dreamscaper):

Im making some vehicule for a warfare game, and i will provide them for free

Free terrain generator, added surrounding terrain, it look bigger now,

i

Made a small test how it looks if I “pixelerize” the weapon with post processing to look like a 2D weapon of a early 90s game.

?v=kAGfyDnCjsQ

More blueprint-based illumination detection.

?v=sYjmML55wQk

Okay so its : Gofile - Free Unlimited File Sharing and Storage

i.ibb.co/cYpXx05/small-details.jpg

you need to install then you have to put the folder under content in windows explorer, then open unreal, open the scene, right click on the terrain and hit recook

be sure to have the nature environnement assets has well in your project to have all trees and rocks