What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

?v=u5n-g30GXFY

Working on a Film “An Unknown Adventure”, Just a little screenshot from My Film.

I made a video showing how I create my rooms for my levels… Have a look, Thank you :slight_smile:

How do you show the video in the Reply?
.be/jes2pi5KC04

Wrap it in video tags, or click the insert video button on the advanced reply editor and paste your video in.

you go. =)

=jes2pi5KC04

Please submit the modules to the market place, and if you have the time add rudimentary interiors (which would likely triple sales). Thanks :slight_smile:

Blacksmith Urza of Naeros, he is about to teach me how to mine copper ore.

#Screenshotsaturday](www.facebook/hashtag/screenshotsaturday?source=feed_text&epa=HASHTAG)

Hi everyone! Its been a whole week since the last update, so I figured it was about time to fill you all in with all the new features in my game AmmoRun!

In video, I show off a couple of new traps and features. Including new enemy spawn balancing, Player Melee, Voltoc Pistol, Mine Feilds, Launch Pads, Sweepers and new enemy AI animation states! Alpha coming soon!

Enjoy!

=Nw6DEFWn7Jc

Made a quick Layered Material Setup in UE4.24, for those interested.
Edit: Don’t forget to enable the under Project Settings>Rendering>Experimental>Support Material Layers.
Link:
drive.google/file/d/1fUZ…ew?usp=sharing

/B3EBCjm.

Turned overdrive into a star wars game… For fun :slight_smile:
?v=aJ4aSvY55lI

Working on combat, tweaking overall fidelity. Added more sounds, animations, characters, recently, and updated the combat system overall. Next, adding archers and mages …

=un7ruonQfj4

Hi all, hope you are having a great week. I wanted to share with you an environment (inspired by God of War) I created in UE4 over the course of a week using one trim sheet and a couple of modular assets I made in Blender, Zbrush and Substance (and some Paragon assets from Epic).

Have a look and any feedback would be greatly appreciated! :slight_smile: Thank you! 3oz8Kg

Combat Update - Spin Attack, and Slow Motion Kills…
What do you think?

VIDEO
?v=0eNgGvmxBJo

vimeo/373397349

Thought I was ready to launch, but still a few things I need to fix up…

=lU9eFsWecFQ

Map name: Firestorm Peak
Players: 10-12
Game Mode: FFA

Description: Can you take the heat? fight on a mountain top on besieged planet set a blaze by opposing forces