#Screenshotsaturday](www.facebook/hashtag/screenshotsaturday?source=feed_text&epa=HASHTAG)
Hi everyone! Its been a whole week since the last update, so I figured it was about time to fill you all in with all the new features in my game AmmoRun!
In video, I show off a couple of new traps and features. Including new enemy spawn balancing, Player Melee, Voltoc Pistol, Mine Feilds, Launch Pads, Sweepers and new enemy AI animation states! Alpha coming soon!
Enjoy!
=Nw6DEFWn7Jc
Made a quick Layered Material Setup in UE4.24, for those interested.
Edit: Don’t forget to enable the under Project Settings>Rendering>Experimental>Support Material Layers.
Link:
drive.google/file/d/1fUZ…ew?usp=sharing
/B3EBCjm.
Turned overdrive into a star wars game… For fun ![]()
?v=aJ4aSvY55lI
Working on combat, tweaking overall fidelity. Added more sounds, animations, characters, recently, and updated the combat system overall. Next, adding archers and mages …
=un7ruonQfj4
Hi all, hope you are having a great week. I wanted to share with you an environment (inspired by God of War) I created in UE4 over the course of a week using one trim sheet and a couple of modular assets I made in Blender, Zbrush and Substance (and some Paragon assets from Epic).
Have a look and any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you! 3oz8Kg
Combat Update - Spin Attack, and Slow Motion Kills…
What do you think?
VIDEO
?v=0eNgGvmxBJo
vimeo/373397349
Thought I was ready to launch, but still a few things I need to fix up…
=lU9eFsWecFQ
Map name: Firestorm Peak
Players: 10-12
Game Mode: FFA
Description: Can you take the heat? fight on a mountain top on besieged planet set a blaze by opposing forces
Status: Work in Progress
's another map i am working on. thought they deserve two separate post hope no one minds ![]()
Map name: HexCore_
Players: 2-4
Game Mode: FFA
Weapons: Flack Cannon, Impact Hammer ,Translocator
Description: Still working on it ![]()
Status: Work in Progress
The latest video from my WLA: Safeguard PC game (tactical shooter dynamic sandbox light RPG). Preparing first private demo. Still much work to do, but performance stays smooth. 4k 60fps video.
?v=v-gOayD6z58
Follow game progress :
twitter/TheRealSaOk
www.sandboxstrategygame/
Hi all currently testing raytraced reflections
DxJko0
Redesigning Overdrive X
?v=jo5eVZwwR74
Designed a new procedural city map for overdrive… Its less in line with cyberpunk 2077 and more in line with my own personal idea of what a cyberpunk city would look like… Its totally not finished yet, I’ve only been working on it for a day or two…
?v=cKaaNJnyDB4
hey good works guy all your stuff all seems
guess i have lots of work ahead of me ![]()
https://gearstorm1.files.wordpress/2018/08/gearstorm_cleaned.
?v=gYppQMPRK-c
is GearStorm - A Sci-Fi mash-up of FPS, RPG and Survival. We just went Early Access and still have a good bit of work to do.
Also our first review…www.nookgaming/gearstorm-review/.
Lessons learned there, do your best on art, animations and marketing.
just want to say to every who’s been posting on great work
hoping to one be at the level you are all on ![]()





