What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

new video… including… enemy step… improved combos… improved trails… improved slash particles…

?v=_jxWOBd-Sr0

Battle of 2D versus 3D. Dilemma… Still contemplating on which path to go… 2.5D or full 3D .

Black Hole Grenade Test
Tutorial coming soon.

**Fractal Horror **a new cosmic horror subgenre…

https://cdn.discordapp/attachments/636614687504728115/658112972312281088/unknown.

://cdn.discordapp/attachments/636614687504728115/658111065481281546/unknown.

[FONT=comic sans ms]Merry Christmas Everyone

[FONT=comic sans ms]You come and try my fun little Christmas Board Game [FONT=comic sans ms]gamejolt/games/TheGoodElves/386533

Merry Christmas Everyone!

?v=nCnT702WZ9Q

New stuff
?v=OTCCt0lHBu8

Samurai/Ninja Project i’m working on…

=3XhMS6jWYLU

i like very much!
im working on a game in VR on Mars…

Hi all! I spent most of 2019 solo deving an action shmup-type game with 4DoF flight mechanics to replace screenscrolling. Heading into 2020 I’ve decided to pursue project until I complete a solid vertical slice so I made short video showing how the project evolved in 2019: Hope y’all like it :slight_smile:

=R5y583VVdKs

still very wip :slight_smile:

thanks alot, its optional already :wink:

updated video…
=XlNMfGyQP2I

Testing stuff, A Monastery Vendor, a Shiny Armor, and Boars =9up0wzMTFVs

=Pz9yCAeK2c8

My hobby project “Rogue Velocity 3D”, first video of year :slight_smile:

?v=Qk1wEYIuaSM

Running over zombies.

gyazo/6e81c9010601d54f86e9ab832fd02ee1

Welcome my first Developer Video Log, for my game The Adventures of Gorm.
et me know what you think. Thanks :slight_smile:

Link To VIDEO
.be/6PLhnClwmMw

Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback and tips. May I start year with selling stuff, but its not that easy in Germany with the “Finanzamt”.

Gern geschehen :slight_smile: Du kannst evt auch mal hier schauen Kleinunternehmerregelung (Deutschland) – Wikipedia