updated video…
=XlNMfGyQP2I

Testing stuff, A Monastery Vendor, a Shiny Armor, and Boars =9up0wzMTFVs

=Pz9yCAeK2c8

My hobby project “Rogue Velocity 3D”, first video of year :slight_smile:

?v=Qk1wEYIuaSM

Running over zombies.

gyazo/6e81c9010601d54f86e9ab832fd02ee1

Welcome my first Developer Video Log, for my game The Adventures of Gorm.
et me know what you think. Thanks :slight_smile:

Link To VIDEO
.be/6PLhnClwmMw

Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback and tips. May I start year with selling stuff, but its not that easy in Germany with the “Finanzamt”.

Gern geschehen :slight_smile: Du kannst evt auch mal hier schauen Kleinunternehmerregelung (Deutschland) – Wikipedia

Been working on game for a little while now. It’s a Co-operative Third-Person game. 's a quick cinematic teaser. You can also check out the gameplay video ! =)

?v=Uk-W_Jpzy34

Very nice that how long did take you to make?

Thanks WrecklessRush!

The trailer? A couple hours. The game demo? A few months. Been working on it since around summer 2019. =)

Finally getting my project called The Chronicles of Eithothlon moving forward! I will hopefully have a video coming out soon as I work out some kinks. I have purchased the MMO Starter Kit by Codespartan. (Shoutout to @CodeSpartan) I recently migrated to 4.24. I am looking forward to the possibilities of world composition! I know I haven’t updated post in a while and that’s because I have been busy working on the game! Unfortunately, I don’t have enough to show yet. Soon… very soon!

working on slight comic shading and lightning

[TABLE=“cellpadding: 8”]

Multiplayer ProcMesh Slicing
for Dynamic Destruction of persons (dismemberment), place &, things…
=enh3p_X4dJ4
Host Server

=sG7jSEZvHIs
		Dedicated Server

Wrapping up work on Ball of Doom. It’s been a hectic couple of years but it’s almost . is one of the cities in the game.

=VUxfmx_a6hM

A little concept/prototype ive been messing around with. Going to try to get some custom foliage in tonight.

=Fo6sHgoTuwk

Retro “doom like” 2D sprites rendered from meshes in ue4 runtime.

• pixeleration resolution scales with actor scale
  • changeable FPS for sprite
  • changeable number of views (angles)
  • switch from 3d mesh to sprite in realtime
  • no need to create flipbooks

?v=Cou90jrfDB4

Testing a new ability for Simulacrum.

[video=facebook_2017;CalderaEntertainment/videos/838832523195478/]www.facebook/CalderaEntertainment/videos/838832523195478/[/video]