Been working on game for a little while now. It’s a Co-operative Third-Person game. 's a quick cinematic teaser. You can also check out the gameplay video ! =)
?v=Uk-W_Jpzy34
Very nice that how long did take you to make?
Thanks WrecklessRush!
The trailer? A couple hours. The game demo? A few months. Been working on it since around summer 2019. =)
Finally getting my project called The Chronicles of Eithothlon moving forward! I will hopefully have a video coming out soon as I work out some kinks. I have purchased the MMO Starter Kit by Codespartan. (Shoutout to @CodeSpartan) I recently migrated to 4.24. I am looking forward to the possibilities of world composition! I know I haven’t updated post in a while and that’s because I have been busy working on the game! Unfortunately, I don’t have enough to show yet. Soon… very soon!
[TABLE=“cellpadding: 8”]
Multiplayer ProcMesh Slicing
for Dynamic Destruction of persons (dismemberment), place &, things…
=enh3p_X4dJ4
Host Server
=sG7jSEZvHIs
Dedicated Server
Wrapping up work on Ball of Doom. It’s been a hectic couple of years but it’s almost . is one of the cities in the game.
=VUxfmx_a6hM
A little concept/prototype ive been messing around with. Going to try to get some custom foliage in tonight.
=Fo6sHgoTuwk
Retro “doom like” 2D sprites rendered from meshes in ue4 runtime.
- pixeleration resolution scales with actor scale
- changeable FPS for sprite
- changeable number of views (angles)
- switch from 3d mesh to sprite in realtime
- no need to create flipbooks
?v=Cou90jrfDB4
Testing a new ability for Simulacrum.
[video=facebook_2017;CalderaEntertainment/videos/838832523195478/]www.facebook/CalderaEntertainment/videos/838832523195478/[/video]
Making neo look bad…
Seriously if he’s the one I must be god… I could **** neos code into the toilet in two hours…
=UB5xOhspeRU
And trying to figure out a rewinding time ability… I’ve nearly got it but there’s no easy way to get the currently playing animation in the anim graph… There used to be a get slot animation node… But mysteriously it’s vanished… Either that or the context menu is laughing at me again…
Looks good, cool particles…
Reverse time WIP
I had a rough of in a few hours…
watch_-1hjgiLXA
Working on FPS project
=oQqIZViK_Gs
Hi Everyone… I have just released a new Video Log, for my little game … It’s about special abilities and the item shop… Let me know what you think of these types of videos, good and bad… Any feedback will be very much appreciated, Thanks ![]()
Link To Video!
.be/DG_kounnzmU
A guy on said there’s something wrong with my impacts, vaguely… Any idea what it could be? I’m not playing an audio impact sound but that’s the only thing I can think of…
?v=NjQ_Se_zVvc
Fight test of our RTS game called Edge of Chaos, featuring a custom pathfinding and movement system. It is very WIP
![]()
edgeofchaosrts/
=gTkGko_tcLs



