What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

Making neo look bad…

Seriously if he’s the one I must be god… I could **** neos code into the toilet in two hours…

=UB5xOhspeRU

And trying to figure out a rewinding time ability… I’ve nearly got it but there’s no easy way to get the currently playing animation in the anim graph… There used to be a get slot animation node… But mysteriously it’s vanished… Either that or the context menu is laughing at me again…

Looks good, cool particles…

Reverse time WIP

I had a rough of in a few hours…

watch_-1hjgiLXA

First time to set something up in UE4

Working on FPS project

=oQqIZViK_Gs

Hi Everyone… I have just released a new Video Log, for my little game … It’s about special abilities and the item shop… Let me know what you think of these types of videos, good and bad… Any feedback will be very much appreciated, Thanks :slight_smile:

Link To Video!
.be/DG_kounnzmU

A guy on said there’s something wrong with my impacts, vaguely… Any idea what it could be? I’m not playing an audio impact sound but that’s the only thing I can think of…

?v=NjQ_Se_zVvc

Fight test of our RTS game called Edge of Chaos, featuring a custom pathfinding and movement system. It is very WIP

edgeofchaosrts/

=gTkGko_tcLs

1 Like

Withstand: Survival

=cQnBclfLPIk
=yd3JTuW2aSE

Made separate UE4 Forum thread for it :slight_smile:
.unrealengine/community/work-in-progress/1722464-game-withstand-survival-open-world-fps

Did one recently for Polycount’s environment art challenge. I wanted to test out my RTX card with the realtime raytracing, so scene is lit with just dynamic lights. I wanted to add somne fire and smoke , but unfortunately the free particle sampes from Epic doesn’t seem to show up with realtime raytracing enabled.

Fall of Civilization
A solo project I have been working on for years.
Turn based isometric strategy game set in a post apocalyptic future.
steamcommunity/app/467010

Sadly the project fell into the side-line when full-time work understandably took up the majority of my time but I’m getting back into the groove and pushing to get it !
Any and all support is appreciated.

2 Likes

New Brace ability for the game Simulacrum. Find out more !

[video=facebook_2017;CalderaEntertainment/videos/811207622689306/]www.facebook/CalderaEntertainment/videos/811207622689306/[/video]

is my Superman and beyond post
video link vimeo/394478186

and Artstation post ba1NNd

Working on lights and shadows

Game: Glory of Portugal: Fortresses of Brazil
Work in Progress topic page: .unrealengine/community/work-in-progress/1727413-game-glory-of-portugal-fortresses-of-brazil
Fort name: Fortaleza de Santa Cruz de Anhatomirim
The screenshot is from the fort’s Portal

I have worked on a game inspired by games like “Mini Metro” and “Railroad Tycoon”. The game is called “UFO Airlines”. You can try an early access version of the game gamejolt/games/UFO_Airlines/474993

Hi

is a prototype for a surfing game I’ve been working on while learning how to do blueprint development in unreal engine

vimeo/397447244

I am releasing a prototype build on for people to try. I would be grateful for feedback on gameplay and controls, all art assets are placeholders right now and will be replaced further down the road.

timsundin./surfing

AR game test
Real shadow,spell,Creature
=Ipdt7_Zmj74

/KFkdXAD.gif

battlemage

I’m working on a simple story telling system but yet one that can share emotion and thrill.

=6u6Gl9nbJN8

(video is a bit out of date)
i am working on a fully coop mission based fps.
testing ends next week and then early access(too soon but i need to try and take advantage of the record number or users online)