Rendered a sprite out of my Skyrim Follower and put it into the UE4:
?v=APZItEV5CT0
Rendered a sprite out of my Skyrim Follower and put it into the UE4:
?v=APZItEV5CT0
“New Terminal Velocity” - hovercrafts enemies time:
?v=DnbqcPyiMrA
Started work on the Dungeon tileset,
See more on the discord at discord.gg/TpjSkjk
Full Forum Thread
://media.giphy/media/9re9oYugm5rtemowsj/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy/media/551Oh52bGckttHQbMN/giphy.gif
://media.giphy/media/5QMLPzbVxOmToFGJW7/giphy.gif
…
?v=ZpiaFnAdbD8
Working on Order Of The Dragons - VideoGame - ://kck.st/2TVOdmW
Take a look and let me know what you think!
We are also on Discord : discord.gg/64JMweN and Twitter: ://twitter/wecreatetech
Thanks and Have FUN!
Hello everyone!
I am developing sci-fi bloody horror/first person shooter “OSIRIS” (.unrealengine/comm…hafizov-design)
During last week I updated model of zombie-soldier and also textured the walls/floors/ceilings of the level
?v=lDfOhczF-4Y
Respect Your Dark Side!
Been pushing performance for my faux-volumetric cloud shader, 280-290fps on a 980ti when not recording, 220 when recording, and 110-120fps on a 1050.
=bgfa1BH9nuo
tried to make the character more visible by giving him more space… other various improvements…
?v=F7e26f8qds8
Invader Simulator
?v=Du4ix6P_wmg
The Adventures of Gorm - Update 8 Video
FULL VIDEO HEREhttps://./?v=oA0bYSnAoyw
How do one link a video , so it shows?
?v=40zcOUjcG-w
Implemented Gamesparks, a Menu, some , still need to do a lot of fine tuning and connecting game functionalities, ie saving progress in the cloud.
Hi everyone!
During week I made:
OSIRIS. Respect Your Dark Side! (.unrealengine/community/work-in-progress/1442935-osiris-by-azat-khafizov-design)
My “New Terminal Velocity” UE4 project - time, testing beam burst weapon:
?v=1uqBVYTyZPg
I started on a farming/stealth game for the Winter Jam, couldn’t finish the stealth stuff in time, but since it’s so close to I’ll keep working on it and put it out when it’s finished.
=FQ1_OnrVy3k
Overdrive X
?v=6oVa17PXVRQ
I wanted to Make VR Grenade system and Instead Of using some of the free Grenade Models, I decided To Take the opportunity to also Learn to model with on the side As I Normally use 3dsMax.
Both Model and code by me.
=dtFfrVXDYWY](PmOlz3)
Give me some likes on my Artstation page if you like PmOlz3
Hi everyone!
During last week I finally finished the guns of the player!
Check them out in the new gameplay video and, please, say what can be improved!
=hEGeIZOZjAg
OverDrive X Demo… Link in description of video
?v=k5yz2oz0OyI