What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

We have been working on a hover bike for New Dark Age. Will possibly upload video later in the day. .unrealengine/comm…1-new-dark-age

Oh, I like :slight_smile:

I’ve been busy making the powerups tie into the levels that need them in my game, and also polishing the levels a bit. I realised there was lots of empty space ripe for placement of some interesting looking equipment.

The video shows how to completely fail the level, and immediately afterwards how to do it successfully:

=PSeeeOrnfgQ

Feedback welcome!

Looking good.
There is Kojima inspiration, i hope the game will look less empty.

I’ve been working on an FPS Rogue-Lite hybrid with a heavy emphasis on atmosphere. It’s slowly coming along but I have an alpha demo : demsum./darkest-depths that I will be updating pretty much weekly to add as much content as possible.

First I tried a day/night cycle with the skysphere, but it looked not good and the night sky was too bright.
Now I’m working on a own day/night cycle system, (stars and clouds are still missing)
Also made a 24h clock that shows the time and you can skip the night with the “bed”.

?v=MqOQjzkPCrc

[FONT=lucida sans unicode]B A D * M O R F O: Multi-user 3D Object HyperBasher
**Collaborative In-game Editor | Constructor | Builder | Customizer **](.unrealengine/unreal-engine/marketplace/1560971-b-a-d-m-o-r-f-o-multi-user-3d-object-hyperbasher-editor-constructor-builder-customizer)
[TABLE=“align: center, border: 0”]

=RI8fx6_wzcQParts Attachment
=fXi0Tk9U6z8Selection Highlighting

?v=gyv_rU-o68A
PBR Material Adjustment

=EUr3X8lH0m8MorphTarget Support
=0sk1mghFP9QGroup Copy
=PmjhGlJ9zs0Group Transform

=MX053UzTfmkCollaborative Editing

GTA San Andreas in UE4

a 28 minute ride across the map

=c9hOG9Xsefk

hi, sorry for my bad driving skills, i had to use a x-box controller and the sabre i’m driving just has manual transmission sooo…

starting in Grovestreet
Flint County 4:12
San Fierro 7:12
Tierra Robada 12:54
Bone County 17:04
Las Venturas 19:08
Las Venturas by night 22:53
slowly driving back to Grovestreet via Red County

**what is already ? (or three-quarter

Rendered a sprite out of my Skyrim Follower and put it into the UE4:

?v=APZItEV5CT0

“New Terminal Velocity” - hovercrafts enemies time:

?v=DnbqcPyiMrA

Started work on the Dungeon tileset,

See more on the discord at discord.gg/TpjSkjk

Full Forum Thread
://media.giphy/media/9re9oYugm5rtemowsj/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy/media/551Oh52bGckttHQbMN/giphy.gif
://media.giphy/media/5QMLPzbVxOmToFGJW7/giphy.gif

?v=ZpiaFnAdbD8

Working on Order Of The Dragons - VideoGame - ://kck.st/2TVOdmW
Take a look and let me know what you think!
We are also on Discord : discord.gg/64JMweN and Twitter: ://twitter/wecreatetech

Thanks and Have FUN!

Nice stuff guys.
is a bit more work on my bunker -

Hello everyone!
I am developing sci-fi bloody horror/first person shooter “OSIRIS” (.unrealengine/comm…hafizov-design)
During last week I updated model of zombie-soldier and also textured the walls/floors/ceilings of the level

?v=lDfOhczF-4Y

Respect Your Dark Side!

Been pushing performance for my faux-volumetric cloud shader, 280-290fps on a 980ti when not recording, 220 when recording, and 110-120fps on a 1050.

=bgfa1BH9nuo

tried to make the character more visible by giving him more space… other various improvements…

?v=F7e26f8qds8

Invader Simulator
?v=Du4ix6P_wmg

The Adventures of Gorm - Update 8 Video

FULL VIDEO HEREhttps://./?v=oA0bYSnAoyw
How do one link a video , so it shows?

?v=40zcOUjcG-w

Implemented Gamesparks, a Menu, some , still need to do a lot of fine tuning and connecting game functionalities, ie saving progress in the cloud.