What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

I finished scene. More screenshots at: oObN8J

I’ve been working on an underwater sea base level for Agent 9. More progress is on the :
.unrealengine/comm…lenging-levels

The biggest challenge level has presented is the underwater effect. It took me a long time to get right, but after dozens of google searches and a bunch of iterations It looks pretty convincing in my opinion. The bubbles give some depth to the scene, floating up to the surface and making it all feel more immersive. I experimented with underwater scenery outside the windows but it never looked quite right and distracted from the main level. I think the location and go a long way in distinguishing and making it feel unique to the rest of the game. What do you guys think? (Note that is just an early look, there’s still lots of work to do!)

[SPOILER]

[/SPOILER]

is some stuff I worked on in 2017. Found it lying on my Hard drive, and thought it was a shame I never shared it. So goes. The game is still under construction.

=J9S7gkoPSFo

=6dH9zzv6NC8

Our contribution to today’s screenshotsaturday.

We are working on a first-person dinosaur horror-adventure game called The Lost Wild. We’ve been working on a playable demo for over a year (part-time) and are close to a full release trailer and demo early 2019!

://www.greatapegames/dev/ss/sssdec.

works everybody! Great Ape Games that dinosaur in that lighting looks dangerous as hell. look!
is some more work of mine on the bunker - one of the levels -

Clouds are now responsive to different lighting conditions!

gfycat/responsibleflickeringbluetonguelizard

Hello! Merry Christmas Everyone!! :slight_smile:
is my UE4 “New Terminal Velocity” test video:
=3nsuQvzBmBg
and, derived from it, my Christmas greeting video too! :cool:
=nCnT702WZ9Q

latvianthunderowl.tumblr/
twitter/Thunder_Owl

Really work on page everyone. That horror dinosaur game looks interesting as well, looking forward to seeing more of it. =)

I’ve started to play around with an arcade racing AI / game.

Works so far.

/6oxub
/7gjml

ha.

If i lose interest in it, i’ll rewrite it to be a fish ai.

edit/ Tweaked the physics and ai values a little bit. Seems like i’m the suicidal driver now.
=Z1R5OPseV6g

Just contributing some pics :stuck_out_tongue:

i.ibb.co/PxNLfgX/Screen01.png

I am working on fast, chaotic and fun two player game. You can try the game for free ****](gamejolt/dashboard/games/382700)

I’m working on my own little game called “The Adventures of Gorm”

is the latest video
.be/mDkY-VXafH0

Let me know what you think. Thanks :slight_smile:

-Ronnie Ree

Love the vibe, especially in the first pic. Nice work! =)

I’m working on an FPS Rogue-lite called Darkest Depths. You can check out the update .

?v=WcG8sABc2Bc

I experimented with Nvidia Ansel to create a 360 image of the visitor center from Jurassic Park,you can view the interactive version - VeeR Immersive Entertainment Platform
:///K29tOMll.jpg

https:///bahKcLe.gif

Seems like i’ve got the horrible vehicle physics and controls somewhat under control (hue).

=SSKpIZacn5w

WIP building and save system:

?v=Gk57sM_XrjE

New gameplay from New Dark Age

=YTJJR7sBrxw

.unrealengine/community/work-in-progress/1566901-new-dark-age

slime wip

/ASttKOv.

The first building system was just grid based, now I’m trying to make a system with snap points like ARK:
=ytlGyrVDuIs
100% blueprints