What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

I’ve started to play around with an arcade racing AI / game.

Works so far.

/6oxub
/7gjml

ha.

If i lose interest in it, i’ll rewrite it to be a fish ai.

edit/ Tweaked the physics and ai values a little bit. Seems like i’m the suicidal driver now.
=Z1R5OPseV6g

Just contributing some pics :stuck_out_tongue:


i.ibb.co/PxNLfgX/Screen01.png

I am working on fast, chaotic and fun two player game. You can try the game for free ****](gamejolt/dashboard/games/382700)

I’m working on my own little game called “The Adventures of Gorm”

is the latest video
.be/mDkY-VXafH0

Let me know what you think. Thanks :slight_smile:

-Ronnie Ree

Love the vibe, especially in the first pic. Nice work! =)

I’m working on an FPS Rogue-lite called Darkest Depths. You can check out the update .

?v=WcG8sABc2Bc

I experimented with Nvidia Ansel to create a 360 image of the visitor center from Jurassic Park,you can view the interactive version - VeeR Immersive Entertainment Platform
:///K29tOMll.jpg

https:///bahKcLe.gif

Seems like i’ve got the horrible vehicle physics and controls somewhat under control (hue).

=SSKpIZacn5w

WIP building and save system:

?v=Gk57sM_XrjE

New gameplay from New Dark Age

=YTJJR7sBrxw

.unrealengine/community/work-in-progress/1566901-new-dark-age

slime wip

/ASttKOv.

The first building system was just grid based, now I’m trying to make a system with snap points like ARK:
=ytlGyrVDuIs
100% blueprints

We have been working on a hover bike for New Dark Age. Will possibly upload video later in the day. .unrealengine/comm…1-new-dark-age


Oh, I like :slight_smile:

I’ve been busy making the powerups tie into the levels that need them in my game, and also polishing the levels a bit. I realised there was lots of empty space ripe for placement of some interesting looking equipment.

The video shows how to completely fail the level, and immediately afterwards how to do it successfully:

=PSeeeOrnfgQ

Feedback welcome!

Looking good.
There is Kojima inspiration, i hope the game will look less empty.

I’ve been working on an FPS Rogue-Lite hybrid with a heavy emphasis on atmosphere. It’s slowly coming along but I have an alpha demo : demsum./darkest-depths that I will be updating pretty much weekly to add as much content as possible.

First I tried a day/night cycle with the skysphere, but it looked not good and the night sky was too bright.
Now I’m working on a own day/night cycle system, (stars and clouds are still missing)
Also made a 24h clock that shows the time and you can skip the night with the “bed”.

?v=MqOQjzkPCrc

[FONT=lucida sans unicode]B A D * M O R F O: Multi-user 3D Object HyperBasher
**Collaborative In-game Editor | Constructor | Builder | Customizer **](.unrealengine/unreal-engine/marketplace/1560971-b-a-d-m-o-r-f-o-multi-user-3d-object-hyperbasher-editor-constructor-builder-customizer)
[TABLE=“align: center, border: 0”]

=RI8fx6_wzcQParts Attachment
=fXi0Tk9U6z8Selection Highlighting

?v=gyv_rU-o68A
PBR Material Adjustment

=EUr3X8lH0m8MorphTarget Support
=0sk1mghFP9QGroup Copy
=PmjhGlJ9zs0Group Transform

=MX053UzTfmkCollaborative Editing

GTA San Andreas in UE4

a 28 minute ride across the map

=c9hOG9Xsefk

hi, sorry for my bad driving skills, i had to use a x-box controller and the sabre i’m driving just has manual transmission sooo…


starting in Grovestreet
Flint County 4:12
San Fierro 7:12
Tierra Robada 12:54
Bone County 17:04
Las Venturas 19:08
Las Venturas by night 22:53
slowly driving back to Grovestreet via Red County


**what is already ? (or three-quarter