What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

Trying to make a VR coaster… first testing:
=fP3J1QhEDyE
(I have no Idea why are the controller have no textures in the build game)

New video of the rollercoaster project… now with acceleration and deceleration!

?v=9-X-LsKjHAI

/oHlCDVj.

=Yh7p5WULYeQ

Volumetric cloud system inspired by RDR2

So cool to see everyone’s work!

I’ve been working on a couple projects but recently have been working on ‘completing a project’. What I really mean, is not to spend too much time making any one single component and to overall aim for a more completed project that actually represents something that is ‘playable’. Anywho I’ve created an FPV Acro Drone experience. I’m really into Drone piloting and a lot of pilots fly in real life. My fave pilot is Mr Steel ( Video for FPV Reference).](?v=qfmusO8TssI) If you check his video, let him know that DijitStudios sent you ;). I’ve wanted to get into , but cant exactly afford it, so I programmed an FPV experience of my own. To clarify, there are several other really great FPV simulators. My project isn’t as much a simulator for training as it is a physically simulated arcade experience.

Anywho to further expand, I took the FPV experience and designed a large format Drone Flight model with physics driven flight characteristics. My main goal was to at least, present an FPV experience that is fully playable and enjoyable in VR or 2D. So with or without a headset you should be able to hop in and have fun. The project is still WIP and will have a great deal of additions and updates in the future. You can download the project from www.dijitstudios/rush to try it for yourself (video on page is not from the most current build). Otherwise, is some eyecandy and stuff.

=2T9zKLAFyFw

Messing around with Dec free assets during lunch :smiley:
://oObBRL

@Rezz-DijitStudio - nice and interesting. I dig flying things (as you may guess from my own kind-of-project :slight_smile: )

More 2D cloud stuff

=QXYPWtlZpBs

One more just because I made big progress on directional lighting & subsurface scattering tonight.

=DSXVSYcQbFM

Overdrive X, camera shake, animation blending etc

?v=N4H805P3j6Q

A quick video of a prototype of the alternative to the blueprint merge tool I’ve been working on a school project. The goal is to simplify the merging process by allowing the user to accept and reject individual changes. Instead of having to manually merge the blueprints.

?v=6J_s4Md8UVY

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“data-tempid”:“temp_154073_1545076920817_277”,“title”:“elevator.jpg”}[/ATTACH]Working on a means of travelling in the bunker between floors -

I finished scene. More screenshots at: oObN8J

I’ve been working on an underwater sea base level for Agent 9. More progress is on the :
.unrealengine/comm…lenging-levels

The biggest challenge level has presented is the underwater effect. It took me a long time to get right, but after dozens of google searches and a bunch of iterations It looks pretty convincing in my opinion. The bubbles give some depth to the scene, floating up to the surface and making it all feel more immersive. I experimented with underwater scenery outside the windows but it never looked quite right and distracted from the main level. I think the location and go a long way in distinguishing and making it feel unique to the rest of the game. What do you guys think? (Note that is just an early look, there’s still lots of work to do!)


[SPOILER]

[/SPOILER]

is some stuff I worked on in 2017. Found it lying on my Hard drive, and thought it was a shame I never shared it. So goes. The game is still under construction.

=J9S7gkoPSFo

=6dH9zzv6NC8

Our contribution to today’s screenshotsaturday.

We are working on a first-person dinosaur horror-adventure game called The Lost Wild. We’ve been working on a playable demo for over a year (part-time) and are close to a full release trailer and demo early 2019!

://www.greatapegames/dev/ss/sssdec.

works everybody! Great Ape Games that dinosaur in that lighting looks dangerous as hell. look!
is some more work of mine on the bunker - one of the levels -

Clouds are now responsive to different lighting conditions!

gfycat/responsibleflickeringbluetonguelizard

Hello! Merry Christmas Everyone!! :slight_smile:
is my UE4 “New Terminal Velocity” test video:
=3nsuQvzBmBg
and, derived from it, my Christmas greeting video too! :cool:
=nCnT702WZ9Q

latvianthunderowl.tumblr/
twitter/Thunder_Owl

Really work on page everyone. That horror dinosaur game looks interesting as well, looking forward to seeing more of it. =)