What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

Trying to recreate the Vortigaunt “attack charge lightning effect” with beam particles:

?v=GQbh9AJ_XrI

Protocol released!

=F9YBvctOji8

I making for try myself.

=AzLDoJTZRh0

Edge of Chaos world trailer - and now we are among Spotlight Projects in the Launcher :slight_smile:

?v=aLHSkFXtJPo

Update on overdrive x,
improved city and new moves,
dodge mechanics and aerial gunplay,
kinda have a hard time remebering to show everything lol, theres a lot of moves…

?v=Ub4rtQ2-9Kg

Nice works everyone. There is so much talent in , I like it a lot. is a bit of work from me - truck by Renafox - sketchfab/models/1fae2b5…296a2560a38399

I’ve made some moss like things and webs for that extra bit of dungeon comfort.

I have made the game “What is real? The Game” for the Unreal Mega Jam. I liked the game so much I have continued working on it after the game jam ended. You can try and have fun with the newest version of the game ** ****.**](gamejolt/games/WhatIsReal/379371)

*A small warning to everybody that will try the game: The game is a bit weird (perhaps not just a “bit” weird), but if you like weird games is a great game for you. *

Trying to make a VR coaster… first testing:
=fP3J1QhEDyE
(I have no Idea why are the controller have no textures in the build game)

New video of the rollercoaster project… now with acceleration and deceleration!

?v=9-X-LsKjHAI

/oHlCDVj.

=Yh7p5WULYeQ

Volumetric cloud system inspired by RDR2

So cool to see everyone’s work!

I’ve been working on a couple projects but recently have been working on ‘completing a project’. What I really mean, is not to spend too much time making any one single component and to overall aim for a more completed project that actually represents something that is ‘playable’. Anywho I’ve created an FPV Acro Drone experience. I’m really into Drone piloting and a lot of pilots fly in real life. My fave pilot is Mr Steel ( Video for FPV Reference).](?v=qfmusO8TssI) If you check his video, let him know that DijitStudios sent you ;). I’ve wanted to get into , but cant exactly afford it, so I programmed an FPV experience of my own. To clarify, there are several other really great FPV simulators. My project isn’t as much a simulator for training as it is a physically simulated arcade experience.

Anywho to further expand, I took the FPV experience and designed a large format Drone Flight model with physics driven flight characteristics. My main goal was to at least, present an FPV experience that is fully playable and enjoyable in VR or 2D. So with or without a headset you should be able to hop in and have fun. The project is still WIP and will have a great deal of additions and updates in the future. You can download the project from www.dijitstudios/rush to try it for yourself (video on page is not from the most current build). Otherwise, is some eyecandy and stuff.

=2T9zKLAFyFw

Messing around with Dec free assets during lunch :smiley:
://oObBRL

@Rezz-DijitStudio - nice and interesting. I dig flying things (as you may guess from my own kind-of-project :slight_smile: )

More 2D cloud stuff

=QXYPWtlZpBs

One more just because I made big progress on directional lighting & subsurface scattering tonight.

=DSXVSYcQbFM

Overdrive X, camera shake, animation blending etc

?v=N4H805P3j6Q

A quick video of a prototype of the alternative to the blueprint merge tool I’ve been working on a school project. The goal is to simplify the merging process by allowing the user to accept and reject individual changes. Instead of having to manually merge the blueprints.

?v=6J_s4Md8UVY

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“data-tempid”:“temp_154073_1545076920817_277”,“title”:“elevator.jpg”}[/ATTACH]Working on a means of travelling in the bunker between floors -