What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

@SilentAndAsleep indeed I did. Happy with the move. Thank you so much :slight_smile:
works everyone. - is some work from me - getting more practice with the real time lighting in UE and enjoying it very much

Man roofmonkey would be pretty sad about your move .

@WarGoat actually he was actually pretty happy about it. :slight_smile:

Working in the Challenge of artstation :slight_smile:

/2L3ljyd.jpg

www.artstation/contests/feudal-japan/challenges/51/submissions/38261

Interesting stuff everyone. Love that sunset picture. =)

Hello everyone. Working on my second solo project and finally have some very early screens to show. It’s going to be a top-down RPG. A bit cartoonish. Please let me know what you think so far. Thanks!

I’m also using LPV now that I figured out how to activate it (I was pasting the line in the wrong ini file). It’s actually working very well with tweakings in the post process volume. I got rid of the leaking and it looks near perfect. The performance is very good too. No more lightmap baking, what a relief. Now I sincerely hope Epic won’t stealthly remove it like they did with DFGI, at least until they come up with their new GI solution.

?v=7N6AgqYgFIY
Images in better quality [www.facebook/SpaceAlpha/…15760398494862

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“data-tempid”:“temp_151678_1541725020399_193”,“title”:“45782422_2215759641828271_6165750390374531072_o.jpg”}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“data-tempid”:“temp_151679_1541724925819_136”,“title”:“45641481_2215759495161619_7208104593375363072_o.jpg”}[/ATTACH]](www.facebook/SpaceAlpha/posts/2215760398494862)

/AGsKOkb.

a bit late, the happy Halloween video of our upcoming RTS game called EDGE OF CHAOS:

watchHlNQpIk1DY

Sigma: promotional art.

HighresScreenshot00017.jpg
wip

Trying to recreate the Vortigaunt “attack charge lightning effect” with beam particles:

?v=GQbh9AJ_XrI

Protocol released!

=F9YBvctOji8

I making for try myself.

=AzLDoJTZRh0

Edge of Chaos world trailer - and now we are among Spotlight Projects in the Launcher :slight_smile:

?v=aLHSkFXtJPo

Update on overdrive x,
improved city and new moves,
dodge mechanics and aerial gunplay,
kinda have a hard time remebering to show everything lol, theres a lot of moves…

?v=Ub4rtQ2-9Kg

Nice works everyone. There is so much talent in , I like it a lot. is a bit of work from me - truck by Renafox - sketchfab/models/1fae2b5…296a2560a38399

I’ve made some moss like things and webs for that extra bit of dungeon comfort.

I have made the game “What is real? The Game” for the Unreal Mega Jam. I liked the game so much I have continued working on it after the game jam ended. You can try and have fun with the newest version of the game ** ****.**](gamejolt/games/WhatIsReal/379371)

*A small warning to everybody that will try the game: The game is a bit weird (perhaps not just a “bit” weird), but if you like weird games is a great game for you. *