What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

My solo project OverDrive X, what else?

=7Jsy4dvcXMk

2D Water Simulation inUnbound: Worlds Apart

=VECI8qTHVOY

is a wireframe mdoe in material just to see ho the vertices are displaced:

If you like the project make sure you follow us on Facebookand Twitter

Cheers

Working on my 3rd person survival coop game “Hellhunt”, I’ve made a fully gamepad supported MainMenu complete with a lot of cool features like a party system on the main menu.

=xqrxng7v0pE

If you want to learn more about what I do:

Twitter
LinkedIn

did not screenshot as well I would hope. But picture is of a telecommunication tower blueprint. The BP allows you to quickly make a tower by specifying things like the height and section scale. The script will then build the tower complete with lighting, anchors, and guy wires. The tower gets the proper red/white paint job to complete the look.

Putting together gliding/flight mechanics, lots of fun to play around with

=p3tDPyiNHcw

work hippowombat!
is my first submission (coming from Cryengine) - I’ve been trying to get some practice with real time lighting in Unreal, and inspired by vanishing of ethan carter - using the trees and rocks from Paragon, train tracks from sketchfab - sketchfab/models/f9b6931…d8a58619fe3ba9, and grass from the SilverTrm on the UE marketplace

Getting more work on the robot. Still plenty to go. =)

@Calibanul I love the way Unbound is looking. @neverfollow81 looking good too. @ Interesting project, can’t wait to see how it turns out.

UE4 Marketplace Modular Neighborhood Interior & Exterior Pack

is What I’ve been working on, a Marketplace pack that contains a large number of modular assets and props designed to let you to create entire neighborhoods with full interiors and custom materials, optimized for high performance on mid-range hardware (60fps+).

Check out the videos below for a better look and Let me know what you think.

Video 1
=SRVNyxW1jBA

Video 2
=6bG6UzDq990

Thanks [USER=“1249”]I Create Art![/USER] =)

Im working on an infinite runner mobile game that is going to be out in the playstore soon as a BETA, so that I can find and fix some bugs and get some advices for improvement from the players.

Im also working in the pc version and the graphics look way better of course haha

wow! That looks incredible! Well !

Character and location update:

?v=HTJb_o-caic

[USER=“1249”]I Create Art![/USER] that is an looking package.
is an attempt I’ve made at using rectangular lights to light the Epic apartment scene in realtime - the singular light on the inside of the windows casts shadows, also specular at 0. the exterior ones do not cast shadows. then it’s a matter of adjusting the width and height

Latest up to date version of Overdrive-X

?v=PZbGdE1CnQI

[USER=“1249”]I Create Art![/USER] Nice pack, good luck with the sales!
@L04D3D Pretty cool, reminds me a bit of FFXV combat. =)

Still missing the head, but I’m getting there. Wanted to give a sense of scale for the turret in one of my upcoming packs. Check out more screens !

/19Yr2UZ.gif

There’s just not enough space gardens in space shooters, so 's my WIP stab at one. Where do they grow their tomatoes!?

Hello everyone! I just wanted to share with you my project called “Hansen”. It’s an action adventure game that was inspired by true events that took place in Greece in the 50’s. Please the trailer and feel free to share your thoughts with me! :slight_smile:

?v=yZ5O_6szDZw

Spending some time on menus. Next is to add controller navigation to the menus.

?v=mEXWxgRP6Fk