What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

Finally finished a game play trailer for the current alpha version of Brimstone Brawlers!

=f_Qlq7ZYDFs

https://thumbs.gfycat/DopeyHappygoluckyLice-size_restricted.gif

world position offset + world origin shifting = endless curving tunnel racer

Sorry for the late response.

Basically I just have a Point Light while using a Post Process Volume. Bloom set to . The environment is using a Volumetric Fog as well, so that helps give it some more of an ethereal glow

Fireball hitting shield, Floor and Pillars VFX
-Boss Blinds you and escapes
-VFX Limit break. Don’t hesitate to give me feedback, it helps me a lot!
Thanks for watching!

?v=pHIxG4bibmA&index=5&list=PLGNnny8HyDGSZmEayCxEtGe-1xYxQIpJX&t=0s

End level cutscene for a level in my game.

Would like to have voiceovers, if budget allows…

?v=lun84lVxyA8

Thats pretty cool!

PUBG are going to sue you for using the battle royale concept. Beware!:stuck_out_tongue:

Traffic simulator

=QGbUb7V_Jck

It still needs a lot of stuff.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Now the Boss room has windows and a nice moon in the sky :wink:

Any of you guys like the original Thief games?

.be/8k-4mp1tOi8

Not technically a game, but my company started a training course to introduce Kanban methodology to the department, & I thought it is amazing & adapted it to my game development work flow & so far, its working well.

Maybe I can explain a little, under “Backlog” row is what you wish to do, out of the list, you put what you actually wanted to do on the “To-Do” row,

From the “To-Do” you put what you will be doing at moment in the conceptual row(or skip to Development if a concept is not needed). A concept could be a programming logic flowchart, a cinematic storyboard or a concept design for a level.

After that, you moved to Development. which could be the actual level design or assert making in 3D software.

Last but not least is the testing row, after development is . Typically to test bugs or make sure animation is okay in Unreal.

Working on water surface wavelets implementation in UE4:
://i.gyazo/dd99e2ca1c145920952eb4b409d93f08.jpg

Vid.

More progress on the turret for my upcoming marketplace product. Check out more screens !

Gameplay video demo level /mini-Prototype is almost . Only major task is voiceover. It is the last task as it cost extra money for voiceover work, & so I make sure the dialogs I want is as final as it can before sending the script to the voiceover actress).

Please feel free to comment. I am a solo developer that only works in the evening, in my home studio. WIth the (soon to be release) gameplay video (with voice) , I hope to start promoting my game in parallel. First by having dedicated social media & website for it. If only I could decide on a name for my studio.

=lpbNYCsH9OQ

thumbs.gfycat/HospitableAdvancedCrossbill–14mb.gif

is my first game using unreal4 engine. I have all the multiplayer bits tested and working so far which was a nice feeling to accomplish, and have used some 3d assets from the marketplace to speed things along as I learn to model myself as I go. As I am now adding in AI and finishing up menus and UI, I feel like I have finally made enough progress to begin to share with you all and not feel embarrassed. =o8Kf8rl0vhY

my first ever try at unreal engine :slight_smile: The white ground is a google image from a location I am trying to make :stuck_out_tongue:
Somehow the train isn’t that great… but then again I am still a newbie with it. But I am happy about the railway crossing barrier :slight_smile:

Hey, good start! There is a free Modular Road Tool around, in case if you aim right now at roads, railroads (search for Coqui Games MRT)

Hi guys! First post , and have to say there’s some work in thread! :slight_smile: Looking forward to seeing where these projects go!

's some screenshots and a bit of video from a project I’ve been working on with my brothers for the past 6 months or so. Let me know what you think! The objective of the game is to push the blocks around a maze-like area so that they end up on their matching colour floor tile. Sounds easy? :wink:

[video=facebook_2017;flynnau/videos/10155744935182749/]www.facebook/flynnau/videos/10155744935182749/?t=0[/video]

Early WIP of an upcoming character pack for the UE4 marketplace.Check out more ! =)