What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

Something that I am brewing, and experimenting with, in recent weeks.
Video from a bit earlier version (with just one behavior type): .be/0ywYooJ9Atk

Something i have been working on for a while

=WVNDGNyjBVc

Looks great! Do you intend to make a full game with styling? I would like to play it

Hi firends,
is architectural visualization of a country house in the day and night setting and both indoor & outdoor environment. The movie fully prepared and rendered in Unreal Engine 4. The project has a real-time playable demo for normal play and VR which will be introduced a bit later. Tell us your opinions.

=I7_e9SJMdDo

Thank you for watching!

Saw today, great stuff.

As for myself, a bit of UE4 4K and Photoshop. RIP Paragon.

is great! I always wanted to do something like that but had no idea how to realize it.

hey, kindof a long story bro :), basically coded the moveset i wanted certain stances, like a fast stance and a balanced stance and a heavy stance, then based my moves around those ideas, all the moves require quite a lot of logic behind the scenes, lock on systems, air combo systems, weapon swithching systems etc. it’s very complex, and if i gave anyone else my code they probably wouldn’t have a clue what was going on, cause i’m too lazy to comment it lol. the animations though come from different sources, some of which are hand made and some are free ( mixamo ) and some are bought ( unreal marketplace )

actually that’s weird…i do have a friend called carol in real lol :slight_smile:

Working on my next UE4 Marketplace product. one will focus on Settlement Defense and be a part of the new Polaris Collection. Check out more screens ! =)
://cdna.artstation/p/assets/images/images/011/180/712/large/-frederick-promo-white-1.jpg?1528249128

://cdna.artstation/p/assets/images/images/011/180/706/large/-frederick-promo-black-2.jpg?1528249119

://cdna.artstation/p/assets/images/images/011/180/710/large/-frederick-promo-blue-1.jpg?1528249123

giant.gfycat/EducatedIllinformedGannet.gif

Hi all, I’m back to continue my RPG project and is a little update:

?v=Cxe34zRnYMw

I’m but a simple 3D enthusiast, tending to my Paragon assets.

Hi guys

Something my team has been working on . Its still a WIP .

​​​​​​​Do share ur feedback.

Project ‘Caillou’ Devlog

Working on UI and Interface for my game project. More information in the link in my signature.

Anyway, if anyone knows how to fix the classic unreal " low texture pop in" of the UI elements, let me know. It’s an eyesore.

?v=n50suRmT2CE

Hello. “The Abyss” is a short Scifi/Thriller film, in Unreal Engine 4. The film and the tutorial episodes will be available soon. Before that i wanted to share some screenshots. Thank you. BEJP8

So, are some WiP shots and gifs of the 3rd person Survival Horror, The Dark Veil: West Haven. Inspired by Silent Hill, Fatal Frame and early Resident Evil games, we are carefully combining specific elements of each to create a new, yet familiar feeling survival horror game that will not only hit your nostalgia button, but will also give you a fresh new survival horror adventure.

's a bit of a sneak peek!

Currently working on perfecting the lighting and atmosphere to our liking. Looking for a dark, dreary, dirty fantasy style of environment.

://puu.sh/AuHmD/92a4141548.

://puu.sh/Aysx6/1dcfd15998.

As you can see, the lighting color has changed, allowing a better view on environment textures and colors.
://puu.sh/AyFdi/179b6aa3cd.

Concept of indoor darkness. Monsters coming soon…
://puu.sh/AGGwD/3f8b26b860.gif

's an idea of outdoor atmosphere…
://puu.sh/AGIZN/01b4f43aa2.gif

We are currently working on perfecting and implementing the main character’s animations, then onto the enemies directly after. Once we can show the full extent of our combat, we’ll be sharing a lot more with the world. We will also be going for a Crowd Fund to help bring our story to life directly after that. We’ve been getting a lot of great feedback and good responses from people, so I figured it would be time to share it on thread!

Hope you all like what you see!

Thanks,

Mordecai
STR Games, LLC.

Did some cloud studies as part of a set of projects, ended up with a nice-ish result using displacement of two tessellated planes.

?v=0J5E-aSF_y4

Nice! How are you doing that glow on the lantern?

Gameplay & developer’s comment video. Yes, I will be getting a mic soon, & doing a bit of voice training.

I hope to finish the gameplay for the level soon, which is about 85% . Then I will take a short break to refresh before focusing on polishing, & add the other elements to the level, namely, in-game cutscenes (there will be 2), & start & end cutscenes (slideshow 2D style).

=7AGorw94kA4

's a blockout WIP of a weapon in my upcoming marketplace product. =) Check out more screens !