What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

a substantial amount since the last post . Check out more screenshots in the official thread! =)

I did a new main character model for overdrive x, was planning for a while, i wanted to combine some kind of cyborg type elements with a trenchcoat similar to jensen from deus ex, seeing as the main character is supposed to be working for a mega corporation that deals in cybernetics and is a mercernary… is the design i’ve come up with it’s pretty cool… can’t seem to get rid of unreal engines blurriness even at settings with a sharpen effect on it everything has a kind of blurry look, might be the fog… not sure… anyway 's the video… i go a little bit psyco… but hey! why not! lol…

video2gif_20180505_174953.gif
ocean level

.unrealengine/development-discussion/vr-ar-development/1466634-ar-tabletop-multi-game

My project is Call Spirit Blades it still in early development

I have the project up on indigogo : www.indiegogo/projects/spirit-blades-video-game-project-3d-pc/x/18630606#/

Also i make music: soundcloud/windgaze

Also have a Music asset on Unreal : www.unrealengine/marketplace/earthen-blades-variety-pack

Very close to finally finishing. Check out for more!

is a simple school I’ve been working on, feedback is much appreciated. I created everything myself except for the backpacks, teacher’s chair and some books:)

Working on an early prototype for a VR demo. Building the mood for now. LD is going on, we are trying a few iterations.

Next time, I’ll try to capture a video, We have a dynamic lightning / thunder system surrounding the scene.

Cheers guys! :slight_smile:

Pierre

Working on a DIY IMU based motion tracking suit for my thesis. 13 Sensors in total.
Each IMU is a combo of a ESP8266 Wifi Microcontroller and a MPU-9250 sensor (3-Axis Gyro, 3-Axis Accelerometer, 3-Axis Magnetometer).
Prototype is pretty much . Thanks for the Rampage model from Paragon for some funny animations :wink:

Oh, that is exciting to see someone else with both hobbies - UE4 and DIY Electronics :wink:

Trailer of our game Lynn!

Follow us on facebook at

for more details

I’ve got a few things to polish up, but I’m pretty much with new UE4 Marketplace pack. Landscape assets are from Epic’s Kite World and are used to demonstrate how the assets function in a natural environment. Check out more screens !

Added Gore to the game, plus two charge up moves ( one per stance ) one is a three hit combo slash and the other is a charge move. a new get back to the ground quickly without expending meter jump button move. blood particles and decals, characters now get covered in blood. various other tweaks, toned down the brightness of the … and lots more…

Updates on my project.
=qT8OafXAMtc

Wow, animation is badass.

Cool games,

A few suggestions.
I am making a guess, did you make the bomb exploring & many other sounds from voice. It totally not working for me. I suggest just go to freesound.rg & grab a few suitable sound then make some small edit. Unless of course, the sounds are just placeholders.

Also, maybe slightly different color or tone to the crates on different high levels, so its easier to orientate.

Wow, the type of mobile game I will buy.
My only major critic is he looks too much like Snoopy. I think it makes more sense to have a character that looks more distinctive.

how did you get these insane skill animations :open_mouth:

://sacred-geometry.supr.games///2018/05/sg.

://sacred-geometry.supr.games///2018/04/sg_classicOfChanges_007.jpg

=22JkYlZJXyQ

hey update, particle lights, improved gore, vastly improved enemy a.i ( total rework almost everything from anim blueprints to damage function got updated ), new sound fx ( need a bit of work), improved lighting, loads of tweaks and fixes ( pretty much bug free…only got two that i can think of that need attention )

?v=RdJp5slAFAk

Update for the week. Mainly learning & working on widgets.

?v=a-M25y5wjqM