What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

I am not sure, if there are specific rules about “projects” that can be posted , so, I will post anyway what I am up to recently. I am very beginner, first touched UE4 in november. Visuals you see are mostly some free assets, used with permission (ship model is bought). Gameplay is all mine. I call it “ThunderGame” for now (comes from my second, family name translation). It is more learning playground than actual “game project”, for now. Music also used with permission.

?v=XJ9gjXABURI

?v=nJrszJLpI8o

We are working on procedurally generated levels in POSTWORLD!
Support our Thunderclap campaign!
www.thunderclap.it/projects/68618-postworld-begins-now

i.imgtc/GnRVLNB.jpg

i.imgtc/vYjTfuR.jpg

Have been trying out several screen transitions in Unreal Engine to improve the load screen -> game and teleportation parts of a game I’m working. So far I’m really liking the Slice Fade Transition, will create a few other versions of it in the near future.

Working on fur and moss shader:

https://i.gyazo/77c4b6ef246223e7b012cb3423cb0436.jpg

=tTs3_lwJT1c

My latest environment heavily inspired by “Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice” and “Witcher 3”.
More shots on artstation: nkmbE
Firstly it was an environment that I was wanting to create while studying at CGMA in first semester of vegetation class by Huxley but didn’t have much time to finish it. After some time I decided to bring the case to the end

Team Osirisk Xilan - Origins of Lightspeed

Command your drones.
Still working on characters for
Artstation — GRA9a

Hi Everyone
Looking to make friends :slight_smile: 's my game THE REAPERS HORIZON!!

Screenshots of the game I’m developing, hope you like them. I’m trying to have a realistic render. It’s runing 50 fps on gtx 1070. Dynamic lights
Artstation : zlzNZ
Insta : www.instagram/nicolas399/

Reallly cool looking stuff !

I’m playing around with 6 DoF movement…

?v=SyfT9Z1r6Uo

@ EvilReFlex Please tell me you are doing something similar to “Descent”!! That looks !

I’m playing with the idea to make a descent like rouge-like game.

I like what you do, EvilReFlex! Because "Cockpit Games"™ is my addiction! :wink: is video of my own recent experiments (codename: “ThunderGame”):

Hello, nice to see you , and your project, of course! :wink:

Making stuff where things sleep

/qoz0T5G.gif

Hi, i working on a custom map for Robo Recall.

=v9FQbtZKIRc
?v=

working on a space game called NullSpace, let me know what you guys think :slight_smile: