What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

@ i_am_jafo: That’s some beautiful work there! I was wondering what the performance is on realtime, if that’s what it’s for? All those curved surfaces look great in there!

I’m not a professional video game artist but I have been modifying games since Doom. Decide to work on a top down fantasy RPG project I really want to build environments and characters that people fall in love with to where they are memorable and don’t want to leave. are some screen shots of what I have been working on. It’s been a lot of work but I think I am doing okay for never have being in the video game industry.

Progress is going well on the new alpha build of The Cinema Rosa, which you can read more about in the previous post. At point, we are looking to scale up our marketing and get the word out about the game, before the upcoming launch at the end of the year!

Feel free to share post, tweet about our game and follow our facebook page for updates!

Please help us get the word out!

=S1tqlC48WiA

Been making good progress with a new 3D platformer project I just started called Droplet: States of Matter.

=uVucUX5rZl8

New Aerial Combos… pretty sweet!

forgot to say there’s a mostly playable build :://www.indiedb/games/overdrive-x/downloads/overdrive-x-demo

be warned it’s got a few bugs… mainly a level switching bug… throw sword audio bug ( had that bug for ages, can’t seem to get rid of the f***ing thing ) and also a totally game breaking crashing bug… not sure why it happens… got something to do with my enemy anim bp… i’ll fix it tomorrow…

Hello all. are some new screenshot from my game Trail Breaking. Please let me know what you think.
For additional screenshots and information please visit www.jlssoftworks.

Thanks!

Been working on porting my procedural universe code into UE. Still heaps of work left, but I thought it’s worth showing off :slight_smile:

i.imgtc/djpNA3Q.gif

I’m not officially working on at the moment because of work and stuff. But I’m into building a team in the future to work in space game. It’s about a mars alien character traveling the solar system and exploring some of the moons of Saturn and Jupiter like Europa, Titan, and Iapetus. His mechanical sword implements nearly all of the core mechanics and interactive traveling system through each planets terrain. The video is a beta of the most basic stuff I’ve had time to do.

our upcoming mobile (and possibly steam) game **The Adventures of Henry McFang **
=PnA2jFU3xmk

Testing my model and UE4 lighting for a Dark/Bizarre fantasy short animation. Any suggestions on what to change? THANKS!

I have been working on sandstorm. What do you think?

improving the design of my cyberpunk city, still needs junk in it and some people walking around… but it’s getting there…

Working On a Pulsar as Sun for Scene Decoration for my project called Celestial.
[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“data-tempid”:“temp_130805_1519724171789_555”}[/ATTACH]

Worked on some world design stuff weekend

/mFr86Md.gif

/5fgRlJh.gif

I’ve been keeping an eye on , love your art style, reminds me of what games were like when I was a kid :slight_smile:

upgrading my sprawl map a bit… more upgrades to map in the works but not finalised yet… stay tuned :slight_smile:

My first post!
Last update with my scene “Possessed Tree” before I bake final light

Tree of the Day :slight_smile: ^^