Unreal 4.26 Ocean Foam

I have same Errors in preview 7

Hi Smille,

I tried, it is just making foam bigger which was already working, but still I am not able to make the water to interact with the spheres. Can you please help me? As it is really important for me to have this working now.

What a mistake, is it not desrupting the effect?

The only thing that comes to my mind is to increase the strength a bit.
Sorry, Iā€™m still a beginner, but I need to solve a problem for my game as well.

It seems to have no effect

Yeah try it, nothing happens, but what is with the niagara particle effect i think they have it implemented have you found some of this in the preview7 ?

Finally!!! managed to solve the issue, but thank you very much @SmilleR6R , without your valuable suggestions it is almost impossible.
And I think you are not a beginner :wink:

here is the screenshot

Well, really good to see, than you can tell us how you solve this what you are have change or some settings?

Your welcome :wink:

unfortunately I did not find any differences yet

Just follow SmilleR6Rs suggestions, you also have to focus on blueprints a bit to get it worked.

Hey Anand, what UE version do you use?

Source build 4.26.0 preview 7,
just do one thing, do blueprints, without blueprints it will not work, just check that mannequin blueprint and understand. If this help let me know.
In may case I have created the blueprints for my object so its working. Otherwise its difficult to make it work.

Understand, but i have only the release version and there is a extremly shader issue while is not showing up the white foam shading, only attached from force_component to the water.

I also tried release version, but I could not make it work, let me try today night once again, with release version if I can make it work again. If I make it work, I will surely let you know.

Sounds good, im sitting at one week for the engine to find the problem, but the water system is so complex what they have made, is really difficult to find.

Dudes, I rebuild Water Plugin to release version. Its working, if you put to YourProject/Plugins.
Now I must go, but today night, Iā€™ll give you

Thanks Smile, hope you can get it :slight_smile:

Try It and give me feedback, please :wink:
Download plugin from Youtube, link is under the video