Turn-Based RPG Template

not only looks cool but satisfying, looking forward to more of boss characters updates. Also, want to buy a template for boss fights how to do that? purchase etc

@rachkai Hi. Thank you for your interest in the asset. Boss fights are not a separate template, you will need to buy the whole thing. Also boss characters are from Paragon and they are placeholders. I have implemented the system, devs need to buy and add bosses :slight_smile:

When is the new traffic sign update com’in?

[USER=“3366419”]Eastern highway[/USER] What do you want to see in the next update? :slight_smile:

This asset is 30% OFF for a limited time.
Grab it before its too late:

is this sale still on? like in these days?

anusho
greatpeople.me

@anushkha Unfortunately, the sale has ended. Next one is probably in December. Keep an eye on the marketplace :slight_smile:

Update v3.1
The asset has been updated. Units now can have more than 1 skill.

For those who wanted a final fantasy style RPG template, have a look at my jRPG Template here:

https://forums.unrealengine.com/unreal-engine/marketplace/1690213-turn-based-jrpg-template

The asset is 30% off during the Black Friday event!

Hello! I downloaded your Sample Project and it gives these errors. Before that, it took a very long time to get started.
How can this be fixed?

@anonymous_user_94fafc9b Have you bought the template from Marketplace?

The asset is 20% OFF for a limited time!
Grab it before its too late:

Is sale still on just letme know…

thank you

@anonymous_user_e83fa3ff It was 1 week sale only. I will post here again if I have sale in the future.

Asset is 30% OFF during Spring sale!

Check out my other RPG templates:

Action jRPG Template

Turn-Based jRPG Template