[SUPPORT]CAMERA 360 v2. System

I think I kind of figuring out what’s happened.
If I match my oculus headset to camera roll, meaning bending my neck side way while wearing headset, I see correct stereo. Headset up axis matches camera up axis.
It looks like that, with camera Roll and Pitch movement, user need to match camera rotation to see it correctly, which is impossible if I did a 180 pitch camera movement.
I will do a test next week, zero out my camera roation and rotate the scene instead, or try to do rotation in post to see if it works.

NEWS. 27.20.2023. Update return. The update is delayed for now, I need to fix some problems.
I have returned the previous version to the market, you can upgrade and go back to the previous version.

Hello! Is it possible to render the 6 task solution with a different focal length? I’m trying to create a zoom effect, like looking through an eyeglass.

Hi!
For rendering 360 using Focal Lenght 20,0 = 90 degree.
Unfortunately, you cannot use Focal Length, as the integrity of the 360 image will be destroyed. But I think you could try to create some kind of optical shader and attach it to the lenses of glasses.

Generation of stereo images for Path Tracing and Lumen. I’ll need to check.

Hi there,

I need to render my scene that starts at frame -48 (instead of frame 0). Is there a way for your plugin to convert files starting from frames that are before 0?

Love the plugin, thanks!

All best,
Glenn

Good evening!

Tell us for what reason do you need -48 frame?

To load a level, you can use in AA → Render Up frames → True and select the desired number of frames to load.

Glad you like the plugin!

If you still need -48 frames, you can proceed as follows.

1. Start rendering from 6 task solution
  2. When you see error, you need open your folders Camera1-Camera6 and rename all files from -0048 to 0000
  3. in 6 task solution open Manual Conversion and find 6 task solution comverter, select file 0000 from Camera1 and start converting.

Don’t forget change settings for manual conversion.

1 Like

Thanks for the swift reply, Ivan!
I needed to start earlier to extend my animation at the front. But after thinking about it, it is easier to just shift the entire timeline a bit :slight_smile: . But thanks anyway!

Hey, Ivan
Do you have a tutorial about Cylinder Solutions? I could not figure out how to control it. Is it possible to just render image whithin certain angle?

Hi!
Try using this tutorial, but change settings projection to Cilindrical

NEWS 04.11.2023. I send update version 5.2 and 5.3 to Marketplace. Please Restart Epic Games and update your plugin.
For activation Fix Lumen, you need activation Camera

1 Like

NEWS 08.11.2023. UE5.3. Seams in Lumen.
If you see seams like these, it’s an error in the rendering of Cinecamera, there is no such problem in UE5.2.
I have already sent information to Epic Games about this bug.
Before:

After:
Solution:
CineCamera → rotate Pitch 45

Camera360v2 → Pitch -45

Result:

Hello,

I am seeing very big seams in the renderings. Any clue what’s causing this problem?

Hi!
Please show me your post process?
I am now making a newer instruction, perhaps you will find useful information and recommended settings.

And first rendering:

NEWS 11.11.2023. Mini update for 5.2 and 5.3.

A widget has been added, it has useful links. Exactly:

Youtube Playlist:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFbTU4_cn7lPfSjk75BjF9g9cvydAQ7vO&si=S5qiCuZXGpC8CHvc

And also a link to the official telegram channel. This way you can write messages in telegrams.

NEWS 13.11.2023. Update 1.37 for UE5.2 and 5.3.

1. Added DLSS support. Information you can see here
  1. Add projection VR180 and VR180 stereo for Pathtracing.

Hi , I believe to found a small bug, when tracking is enabled it would produce this kind of effect, for 360 stereo

scene is baked lighting, Ue5.1 v1.3.5

Hi!
Please check solution here: Q:The stereo image is incorrect?

or

Thanks for the quick reply, i did a test, a sequence with no tracking and one with tracking, no tracking worked as intended, but tracking does cause the strange effect. i tried your solutions but it doesn’t work for me.

Hmm, please send your project, i need to look.
My email Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru

And please, you using CineCamera? If not, you need using CineCamera or you see not working.