SpotLights (Lights in general)

I have the following problem, which you can also see in the two screenshots. No matter on which map in UEFN the lights do not work for me. I don’t know if it’s my settings (I don’t think so because it worked in Creative 1.0) or UEFN itself. In UEFN it shows me what the environment should look like with the lights but in Fortnite itself there are no lights. Does anyone know a solution to this?

Ingame:

UEFN:

Settings

@Augenbl1ck Thank you for your report! Can you please re-post using the “New Issue” option on the Issues and Bug Reporting forums? Posts with this feature are connected directly into our development team so we can quickly get to them!

For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: Using the Creative and UEFN Bug Reporting Form

Hello Augenbl1ck,

The first thing I’d check is your graphics settings in Fortnite. (I see heavy aliasing in your FN image, so maybe you’re running in Performance Mode?)

1 Like

Hello Astrotronik,

It’s embarrassing, for some reason the switch from Performance Mode was not performed. So when I took the picture I was still in Performance Mode. Thanks for the hint, which made me check again if I really changed the mode. So it was my mistake, thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.