Shader Compilation Screen - Eliminate Shader Stutters!

Tired of shader compilation stutters ruining your game’s first impression?

Many developers, especially indie devs, struggle with stutters caused by one-time shader and Niagara emitter compilations. These issues can lead to a poor initial experience for players. Our Shader Compilation Screen plugin is here to solve this problem in just four easy steps!

Key Features:

• Automatic Material and Niagara System Compilation: Our plugin automatically finds and compiles all materials and Niagara systems in your project, ensuring smooth gameplay.
  • Loading Screen with Compilation Progress: Keep your players informed with a loading screen that displays the shader compilation progress.
  • Easy Setup: Set up the plugin effortlessly and say goodbye to tedious manual processes.

Why Choose Our Plugin?

• Unique Solution: There are no similar plugins available, and other methods to solve shader compilation stutters are complex and time-consuming. Our plugin offers a straightforward and effective solution.
  • Affordable: Priced reasonably, it’s a small investment for a significant improvement in your game’s performance.

Technical Details:

• Code Modules: ShaderCompilationScreen (Runtime)
  • Number of Blueprints: 3
  • Number of C++ Classes: 2
  • Supported Platforms: Tested with Windows

User Reviews:

:star::star::star::star::star: This system is a must-have! By Bidonon on July 1, 2023

When I migrated my project from 4.26 to 5.0 (currently on 5.2), I noticed huge performance problems caused by runtime shader compilation. The game had very annoying stutters during the first playthrough. This plugin helped me solve this issue. It’s actually strange that the engine doesn’t have this feature by default, but at least this plugin exists!

:star::star::star::star::star: Works as advertised, but users beware of a few things By dng_phm_david on July 8, 2023

As stated in the description, this plugin compiles every non-compiled shader in your project. So if you test this in your game project in the Editor before getting rid of all the extra assets, it can take a long time. It’s best to test this plugin on a properly optimized folder structure and built game. If your game uses a custom game instance with its own level loading sequence, your game will likely try to load what it considers the first level while this function is being executed. There are many ways to edit your game to handle this, but a simple way for many cases is to create a custom game mode for the “CompilingShaders” map so that the game instance doesn’t think that map is part of the sequence. It will depend on your game’s loading structure, however. If you can’t find BP_ShaderCompiler in the PlaceActors window, get it from the Content Browser.

:star::star::star::star::star: Bought the plugin for 4.26/4.27 version By Omni_Dev on April 10, 2024

Bought the plugin. Require 4.26 and 4.27. I’ll update this review based on my experience receiving/implementing it. Received the plugins within an hour by email. Great!

Need Versions for 4.26 and 4.27? The Unreal Marketplace allows only the latest three engine versions. If you need the plugin for 4.26 or 4.27, send me an email with proof of purchase.

Contact Information:

Email: bogdan.yuzhda2@gmail.com
Discord Support Serve: Join Here

Don’t let shader stutters spoil your game. Try our Shader Compilation Screen plugin and ensure a smooth, stutter-free experience for your players!