Screenshot Saturday!

Thank you!

1 Like

I don’t know if this is the right place to get the chance of being featured on Unreal Engine Screenshot Saturday post on , but I will try it :grin:

For this Screenshot Saturday I want to showcase the first look at Fursan al-Aqsa Remake, the most BASED game of times running in Unreal Engine 4.

?v=6c58VWOq_6s

2 Likes

My Action RPG prototype now has AI logic from Lyra Starter Game:

Forum thread:
https://.unrealengine/t/what-are-you-working-on-community-screenshots-videos/10195/3301?u=l.f.a

2 Likes

love it! dope

1 Like

wow :grinning:

1 Like

This is from the Mass Effect trilogy:

2 Likes

We finished final part of a puzzle for our Christmas horror Crimson Snow.

's the video: https:///SteppeHare/status/1583767587221295104

I like how sounds turned out to be for this part.

1 Like

Wow, what a teaser! I’m a massive fan of story-driven horror games and have already added “Crimson Snow” to my Steam wishlist! The audio in this clip is crisp; everything from the background music, the puzzle input audio, and even the door creaking open culminated perfectly for this scene. Thank you for sharing. :grin:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi. 's a sneak peak of our stealth system. Player can hide, lookout from corners and track enemy movements by sound.

You can found out more about our game Crimson Snow .

1 Like

Just pulling a lever isn’t interesting so we added a small animation near it.

1 Like

The addition of the lever animation is perfect as a tiny distraction to set up for the jumpscare in this scene! Your Dec. 6th release date is right around the corner; how excited are you to show Crimson Snow to everyone? :partying_face:

A bit scared actually. We need to polish so much, I hope we finish of little details in :smile:

1 Like

Oh no! Surely it will be right to push the release date back just a little to get things right for launch. No worries, you and your team got this! :sunglasses: :+1:

Hello and merry Christmas! I’m learning Unreal Engine 5, and I wanted to do something unique with it, taking advantage of Quixel’s vast library of assets and the market place.I built some castles in Blender and used Kwang from Paragon to tell a little story with screenshots. No ray tracing, no path tracing, and no post-process editing. If you like it, you can see of the images (I can post just one ) in Artstation: https://.artstation/artwork/3qyN02

1 Like

3 Likes

Looks like Earth after the Gamilans bombed the ever-loving tar out of it with PlanetBombs.

1 Like

Hi everyone. I’ve been working on a prototype for my sci-fi racing game: Dagger Run. I’ve been a bit nervous about showing it publicly but I’d love to read any feedback you have

3 Likes

Like it! Good music, did you compose it? Whomever did has real talent! No my usual genre but you could likely sell a soundtrack along with the game.

Wish the movement was faster; getting Wipeout XL vibes but on slow mo; more like Stun Runner.

My wish is the tracks were more ‘drifty’ that you had biiiiiiiiiiiiig wide turns like F-Zero and could just POWER through them but you had to hold the angle and could come out on the outside, the inside and the like.

Keep going!

2 Likes