PC spec

i9-12900kf
RTX 3080Ti
RAM DDR5 32GB

Window Version 21H2
OS build .1766
DirectX 12

Unreal Engine 5.0.2

Quixel bridge are used as unrealistic plug-ins. (Desktop App No)

My Nanite Asset is weird.
The quality is seriously poor.

I also tried directX12 (SM6) or Vulkan in the project setup, but the results were the same.

I want to get these quality assets.

Please help me !!!

Hello Power_Jin, and welcome to the Unreal community.

Your concern relating to the blurriness of the Quixel nanite meshes may well have to do with the import settings. Please right click your texture samples and select convert to regular texture. As noted by member EnjuY1517, if this does not alleviate the concern you may have exceeded your texture streaming pool size. EnjuY1517 continues with their answer on how to increase the value.

I hope this helps.

Thank you for your answer.

This is a regular texture.
The streaming pool size is not over

Is there any other issue?

Quixel assets are never going to have any more detail than the high poly source mesh. If you feel like something is off, compare what you’re seeing in UE5 to the source mesh opened in another application. You can also turn off Nanite in UE5 and see how the asset looks before Nanite modifies the mesh.

Quixel assets tend to be a few million tris at most, so that holds up extremely well with small assets like induvial rocks, but really starts to break down when it’s a giant patch of ground or an entire cliff.

I think I’ve tried everything.
It’s still the same…

Replying for visibility. I’m still having the same issue as you and have tried everything. Any updates? Did you get this resolved?