Players Stuck and Teleporting after 25.00

Hi, after the release of 25.00, I added Rails and some trees to my map, as a result, almost the entire map broke down. Players are teleported to certain places and cannot walk. Everything is shown in the video. I was told that everything occurs after the rail, but I went in and just walked there and this bug was also repeated. Players can’t play on my map normally because of this error.

Some mountains on my map are no longer walkable after the update. Fortnite_20230611233454 - YouTube

you have the same problem as me, you need to wait for a fix from Epic Games

I have the same problem. My map is completely broken…

@MIRRONAKE Thank you for your report! We would like to look into this further, would you be able to submit a bug report using the form available here: Fortnite Creative

Hey, did you find anything yet ?

literally yesterday have the same. Did nothing to the island design was testing score mechanics and everything started to glitch. Went to sleep left pc to rest for the night and now works ok. But memory usage got +10k

All, try publishing your map again from the updated unreal editor for fortnite. It partially resolved the issue for me.

UPDATE: I tested private code and it seems the issue was not there, but public published map still has the issues, also teleporting affects not only players but wildlife and guards as well

1 Like

This looks to be the same bug I’m getting on my map.

https://forums.unrealengine.com/t/player-movement-very-glitched-and-stuttered/

Some of us have noticed that it is only happening on round 1 of a game so we are ending round 1 as soon as it starts and moving to round 2 to avoid the issue for now. I posted how I did that in my thread if you aren’t sure how. Also, other people have been turning the affected assets to moveable assets which seems to be fixing it although there are considerations with doing that. Again, we talk about it in the thread.

1 Like