**Now Available** New Release: Effects Cave Showcase

You can use the Migrate tool (right click on asset) to move it to a new game / different game.

Easy as pie… Thank you!

Just leaving some feedback; first off I’m really impressed and have enjoyed seeing how some of these particles work.

I found a small geometry error between SM_Cave_Floor_01a121 and SM_Cave_Floor_01a8.

://s3.postimg.org/en2cm7iwz/Cave_Effects_Geometry_Error.png

Very nice! the materials, effects, water etc… it’s a very cool content!

Great Demo!

Question: I’ve noticed that the chains and bridge rope moving in the wind is animated by World Offset in the material. The amount of motion is apparently multiplied by the vertex color (red and green channels) in order to “anchor” down the end points that shouldn’t move. I would expect when I look at the mesh in the editor and enable vertex color I would see a gradient near those end points where the chains/ropes are supposed to be attached to other geometry. But it just colors the whole mesh white. Am I doing something wrong? How can I see the underlying vertex colors?

Masterpiece Art. Nothing more to say :eek:

I was inspired to make a simple cinimatic/animation with it!

=aMJagNEbvyY

Epic that’s astonishing!!! Just have no words! Brilliant !bravo!

This is just wonderful. Very nice release Epic! :slight_smile:

Oh my oh my, looks purely amazing! And so many interesting tools and stuff inside!

It’s great! Thank you.

Haha nice, she looks a bit chilly though :slight_smile:

Yes, you are right. The movement is applied based on vertex colors. The green channel controls the Y parameters, the red channel the X parameters (Speed, WaveAmplitude, WaveScale). But these vertex colors are not baked into the model. This way, you can have a different style of waves for each instance. To see or paint the vertex colors you have to use the paint tool:

https://docs.unrealengine/latest/INT/Engine/UI/LevelEditor/Modes/MeshPaintMode/VertexColor/index.html

Hope it is clear now :wink:

Wow, that looks awesome… relax her hands though… they make her look creepy :smiley:

Wow, I took a look in the editor and even repainted some of the verts. That is AMAZINGLY artist friendly!

It’s just amazing! Was totally worth waiting for.

How sad… my computer just freeze and crash when i try to open the project :frowning: Other projects work fine…
Edit : Ok ~~ i tried on my other computer with 16G ram that work :smiley: my 8G Laptop is crying :stuck_out_tongue:

For me the download says “Coming Soon”.

Me too, still says ‘coming soon’

Hello! In order to fix the “Coming Soon” issue, you may simply need to restart the launcher. There is a bug right now where if the Marketplace content is updated, it won’t update some of the necessary data in order to display the “Download” button. Let us know how if that works for you. We’ll get the bug fixed in an upcoming release.

Thanks,