**Now Available** New Release: Effects Cave Showcase

Hi -

That doesn’t work for me - I have to try several times, I am having the launcher problem where it says it can’t connect, then after 3 or 4 times it eventually does, but coming soon is still there.

FIXED

Hey , Restarted it a few times doesn’t seem to want to update, any other ideas?

FIXED

[COLOR=“#B22222”]Try clicking in the top left of the launcher window where you Username is and click exit, then reopen it and try again,
If not do the same thing but logout instead and try again, Hope this Helps[/COLOR]

Download was available this evening, thanks.

My launcher starts up normally, a popup says checking for update for a second and then the launcher starts up but the Effects Cave is still showing up as coming soon.
Any chance I can download the files manually? When is the update to fix this coming?

*edit works now, thx epic

Thank you Epic Games! I will really study this hard and hopefully my game 1 day will feature these same effects :smiley:

I just looked through the cave and it’s so awesome!!! I can barely manage to run this cave with 30fps but it’s good enough haha! I am still loving it you guys really did a fantastic job! just wanted to know is this the same song used in that Elemental Demo? because I really like it :smiley:

This cave is awsome, I downloaded it , I have one question - I have planed the intro scene of my game , where few bandits are in search of the treasures along with the legendary long sword and shield , and armor set , and got attacked and killed by the walkers. This scene will look extraordinary with this cave. Can I use this cave scene and assets, for my project ?

wow. Thanks for this. I was copying the entire thing manually , and it was not working.

Sorry to resurect this from the grave, But I don’t find it in the market place anymore!
://puu.sh/eSlvT/929a3e4f08.jpg

Where can I find this?

Its under the learn tab on the launcher

Was it renamed to ‘Particle Effects’?
://puu.sh/eSpHv/202c347351.jpg

Yeah thats the one.

Is there a way to scale the blizzard particle system, so it affects the entire world?

Is there a way to automatically lock threads that are inactive?