Movie Scene Capture (Legacy) custom passes

I’ve been having major problems with Movie Scene Capture (Legacy) in Unreal Engine versions 5.3 and 5.4. Every time I render my scene with custom render passes, my Ambient Occlusion passes turn out pure white,with other texture passes becoming extremely bright:

I’ve tried changing my Dynamic Global Lighting to Screen Space (Beta), and activated Ambient Occlusion on my PostProcessVolume at maximum. I still get the lighting issue:

I don’t know what else to do. I have posted this on the forums page a week ago, and gotten no answer. I’ve tried Unreal Engine Support, but the page was only for companies, not for individual users. Even Epic Games Support has failed me. My projects are compromised if I can’t solve this issue. Please some one help me. PLEASE.

Hello, the AO channel is white because Ue uses the AO value of luman itself. If you want the data of this channel, you should disable the AO function of Lumen. The following link should help you。

1 Like

Thank you for the link. I have just done some of the things he said, like turning off “Allow Static Lighting”. That helped a little bit, but didn’t solve the issue:

I have Lumen turned off everywhere I could find it. From the lighting itself, to the Dynamic Global Illumination Method, now set to “None”, instead of Screen Space (Beta) because I turned off “Allow Static Lighting”.

(Hopping from the other post). I’m noticing that everything blows out after frame 0002 forward, which looks like it’s some form of exposure but that’s not likely it. If you add warmup frames before all this, do they blow out earlier?

I haven’t used any warmup frames in my rendering:

All I did was add a lens flare to my PostProcessVolume, and game my Skylight some Bloom with a light yellow tint. I also gave my Directional Light a pinkish to make the scene look like its early morning. I did disable those features once thinking that that might have been the problem, but it didn’t work. I’m was starting to wonder if my Sky Light is the issue, but deleting that gives me very dark shadows. I didn’t try rendering without it to see if that’s the issue.

I’ve just noticed that some of my ending frames turned pitch black: