March #UE4JAM Submission Thread

You can download the game HERE

And HERE is an bug reduced version

Team name:
List of team members:
Name of your submission: JK5000_A building race to the sky

Description:
This is a simple board game for two players. The game is about building skyscrapers. Rules are included in the game.

Controls:
The game is controlled with the mouse.
You can zoom when you push LMB.
You can turn the camra when you push RMB.

There are used a few public domain sounds.

Description: A simple one-button local coop game to finally answer the age-old question of who would win in a battle between dino and dragon!

Team name: Drachentruppe
Submission name: Drachentruppe_DragonWars
Team size: 4

Download (83MB): https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B9ah7uRJUDqwQTRYRkZhV0hnQ0k&export=download

Edit: I recently noticed a game-breaking bug on some machines. An updated version can be downloaded here, but I guess it’s a bit too late to count for the jam. D:

Scorched: Shattered Dreams March Gam Jam Submission

Team Name: Scorched
List of members: James, Nick
Game Name: Shattered Dreams

About the game: The sky is the limit. You’re full of potential. You better make the most of your new job as a garbage truck driver, or as the say in the business, garbage truck technician…I guess. You are racing against time to pick up as much trash as possible. Each level has more dumpsters to empty. See how many you can get. Besides picking up trash you can find some hidden jumps. Clear the gaps to get show how BA you are!

Watch a playthrough here:

Download it here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByrvUVKpv81oY1VaU0tDMHZ4elE

Tame Name: BabyDaddy
Members: OkayMoz
Game Name: Kanye’s Touch the Sky.
Download: Touch The Sky - Team BabyDaddy.rar - Google Drive
Caution Some Explicit Language

Objective:
Get the best score you can in with 3 lives and touch the sky you will know when you have.

Launch = Spacebar
Left = A
Right = D
You cant move till after launch

If you can’t touch the sky Kanye does not love you.

Wizards Only, Fool

Link : Here
Team : Crackpot Gumption
Members : jwainwright
Submission : CrackpotGumption_WizardsOnlyFool

Info : In a land where magic is sequestered away by wizards and kings, a young sorceress is born once every millennium.

You are that sorceress.

Seek training and experience to master magic and reach your unlimited potential.

Game Name: Make-Believe

:-

Team Name: Wattar
Team Members: Moe Wattar
Submission Name: Wattar_MakeBelieve

-This is my second jam :smiley: it was pretty hard since it’s a physics-based game but it was fun at the end i guess lol

Notes:
-Level Design by me. Used Kenney.nl’s tiles for that.
-Character is UnrealStickFigure2D from the example.
-Audio: Soundtrack “Purity - CC0 Pack from HalcyonicFalconX” , SoundEffects “From UniversalSoundFX bought from marketplace”.

-Everything else was made by me.

-Hope you have fun playing it :smiley:

Link: SkyUnlimitedInc_download
TeamName: Echo
Members: Leonid Gorbachev, Ivan Rogovoy, Vitaly Tulnikov, Viktor Shepkin, Andrey Velichko
Name of submission: Echo_SkyUnlimitedInc
Description: SkyUnlimited Inc. is the perfect place for reaching finincial and proffesional heights. Make unlimited amount of money for yourself and let others do the same if they deserve it.

Screen

UPD
Unfortunately, we didn’t have enough time for the in-game tutorial, so here are some short written instructions:
Every employee asks to increase their pay.
Before making a decision, it’s important to consider the following:

1. Your every answer influences the employees’ morale one way or another.
  2. Positive response lowers the employee’s efficiency but raises the morale. Negative response only lowers the morale.
  3. Low morale makes the employee quit the company, which in turn lowers the morale of every remaining employee.
  4. Poor efficiency leads to money loss.
  5. The message might contain contradictions or confirmation of the skills and characteristics of the employee which you can find on his card.
  6. A fair decision isn’t always beneficial;)
    Good luck and have fun.

: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-9ZoVGDkdEiOHFtZzNjYTE4M3M/view?usp=sharing

Team Name: Man Dude Studios

Name of your submission: ManDudeStudios_BorisCanFly

Boris CAN Fly! is a procedurally generated 3D platforming game where you play as an elephant named Boris who dreams of flying. Jump on clouds, collect coins, and avoid wingsuit mice as you platform your way to the skies!

Higher - Chaotic Neutral

Create the mightiest you can within the time limit, but make sure it is stable enough to withstand destruction from your opponents in this competitive multiplayer physics game!

Objective
Go head to head against up to three friends and build up the tallest and most stable you can! but make sure your can also take some hits, because after building, you and your opponents get the opportunity to destroy each other’s creations. Points are awarded based on who has the tallest both after building and after destruction. The best towers are both tall and stable!

----
HERE

Controls
WASD - Movement
F - Toggle Flight
Left Click - Place Block / Shoot

Chaotic Neutral
Andrew Seward
Slay
Sinderman
Samantha Eastwood
Erik Neel

Submission Name
ChaoticNeutral_HigherGame

3rd Party Assets used
Epic Games - Starter Content
Kevin Macleod - Decisions
Maxwell - Renaissance Castle
FreeSound User ‘LittleRobotSoundFactory’ - Jingle_Win_00
FreeSound User ‘HerbertBoland’ - PianoMoodSad3

Hi guys! Here’s our submission! We used a default UE Mannequin and a few third party sound effects.
Team Name: Bad Day Games
Team Members: FreemanNGT, OptimisticMonkey
Submission Name: Rockety Sky Man

Video:

Screenshots:

Dropbox

Team Name: Succubi in Hats
Team Members:
Name of your submission: SuccubiinHats_PigsCantFly

Description:
You are a pig, you lost your balloon, You must climb higher and higher into the sky to get your balloon back.

Controls:
Gamepad Left Joystick/WASD: Move
Gamepad A/Spacebar: Jump
Gamepad X/Left Shift: Run

Screenshots:

Well, I keep getting mysterious build failures so I guess I won’t be able to submit my project. Sweet. :confused:

Team - Boilerplate
David Anderson - Coding and small models
Kurt Weaver - Airship model and scene
Brian Watson - Concept art
Bolduc - Music

Project Download:
Conflict in the Clouds

[video]- YouTube

The Sky is Their Limit](

Team : OverOcean

Members :

Music : Sirius Beat - Escape

Game : Hold off Humanity’s propagation throughout the Solar System for as long as possible!

Controls :

• A and D - Rotate your Celestial Body.
  • Left Shift (tap while moving) - Boost your speed for a short interval.
  • Left Mouse Button - Launch Comets.

Notes:

• The game ends when the Solar System is fully colonized. Stop as many ships as possible before that happens!
  • Both Boost and Comet Launch intervals are controlled by a cooldown indicated by the colour of your Celestial Body.
  • Have fun!

All assets and code created during the jam, some sound effects and font sourced from the internet.

Goodbye Icarus - Lavafloor Gaming

Game: Goodbye Icarus

DL: Zip , 7z

Team: Lavafloor Gaming
Members: Evan Myers (UrLastSight), Kay Mathews
Submission: LavafloorGaming_GoodbyeIcarus

Description:

You’ve lived on a Icarus, a floating island heald up by the power of mysterious crystals, since you were a kid.
The thing is, Icarus’ power has been fading and has finally sunk into the sea below. Set off on a journey to find
a new floating island that can support life for time to come.

Instructions:

Use your left mouse button to shoot down falling rocks and pirate ships!

Name: Escape From Prison Planet

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1CYTu78x5Z0WGJOcGU2RkJkSXc/view?usp=sharing

UPDATE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1CYTu78x5Z0LVVLSy1nQmpKclE/view?usp=sharing

This update makes the game a bit more challenging for those of you who thought the original was too easy :stuck_out_tongue:

Team name: Digibotts
Team Members: Bottomley
Name of submission: DigiBotts_escapeFromPrisonPlanet

It’s a small world, and you’re stuck on it! Fly your spaceship and destroy the shield generators keeping you in. Follow the arrow if you’re lost and most importantly, do a barrel roll.

I’ve never attempted spherical worlds before so this jam had no end of technical issues. Didn’t have time to add music this time so get something energetic on in the background, this one’s pretty hectic :wink:

**Live **

http://s06.radikal.ru/i179/1603/50/d6d2a7696527.jpg

http://s016.radikal.ru/i336/1603/5a/97b10beef1a4.jpg

: MEGA
Team name: Imagine studio
List of team members:
Kirill Shkarbanenko, , , Mikhail Bevz.

Name of your submission: Live

Info: A small platformer, which tells (or tries to, since we didn’t manage to finish everything we wanted, but we’ll develop the idea a bit later :3) the story about a guy, who is climbing up to the sky, striving for his life.

Controls: Aim at platforms and hold mouse 1 to fly to it + standard WASD :3

Ascension

Ascension Download (200mb)

Description: A 2.5D Platformer. Experience several distinct environments* , make use of interesting abilities* , Most of all - CLIMB THINGS

*So, things may have not gone quite to plan. Git explosions etc <insert pity party here> - enjoy! (/endure)

: Link
Team Name: Equinsu Ocha
Team Members:
Reerian
cglewis
cSelbrede

Submission Name:
EquinsuOcha_UltraHyperSkyDefenderAlphaPlus

What is it?
Ultra Hyper Sky Defender Alpha Plus is an on rails shooter in the style of Starfox or Space Harrier. Your jetpack has been lost, and you are spiraling towards the ground. Avoid debris and enemies to catch up to your jetpack and take the fight back to the ship that knocked you out of the sky in the first place.

March UE4JAM game: LIMITED BUT FREE

**Old : **https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_kkwi64gdF7cW1xVGZRdllKWHc/view?usp=sharing
New (an updated version with some bug fixes): https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0BxK29vfJvhdoc0JlRHFhTVVWbGc&export=download
Team Name: Stefan Raab Entertainment
**List of Team members: **iUltimateLP, Ninjin
**Name of submission: **StefanRaabEntertainment_LimitedButFree

Controls:
W,A,S,D - Movement
Spacebar - Shoot
Shift - Faster Speed
Ctrl - Slower Speed

Hope you like the submission :wink: