Lightmass stuck at 99.98 % again

It messed up again. It is doing this often. Im starting to think its related to my third computer through swarm doing a build with the rest. For some reason it doesnt even go through the blue bars… just orange, and then a big blank for a long time until a small green bar… And usually after that… my main comp just keeps goign with like 5 blue bars until infinity… it never ends. Though it worked when i removed that third comp from swarm… random? a fluke? Any ideas…? that third comp is windows 7 and its quite annoying because it asks for permission before i do anything like an installation.

Any ideas what is happening here? Because ive now gotten stuck on light builds several times… and am wasting TONS OF TIME. Everytime i think i have an answer to the problem… it happens again… with for the most part very little changes to the scene.

Hello kurylo3d,

It seems that you previously had a post on the Answerhub about this issue.

You can find that post here: Precomputed visiblity only stuck at 99.88% - World Creation - Epic Developer Community Forums

It would be best if we keep all of the information in the same place so that there isn’t any confusion or wasted resources. As such, I’ll be closing this question. Please continue this correspondence at the other post mentioned.