Light and Dark Polygons with Baked Lighting

I am currently working in 5.1.1, and I wanted to attempt to use Baked Lighting instead of Lumen for my scene, due to performance and the fact our project doesn’t required dynamic global illumination. Our project landscape is made up of hundreds of massive high polycount nanite meshes (~8-30 million polys each mesh).

I have been running into an issue where after baking my lighting, the meshes have all of these dark and light splotches (dark in the light areas, light in the dark areas). Picture Below

Looking at the mesh unlit I am able to see small “seams” that match up to the “artifacts” that I am seeing. Here’s a good picture of one of the seams zoomed in on.

I have yet to find a solution to this and I am hoping to find someone else who has run into this issue, or knows somewhere to lead me to find a solution. I’ve been stuck searching for a few days now and nothing has worked.

u ve probably solved it by now, but if u turn off nanite, does it look normal? if it does then turn it back on and lower the number of “Fallback relative error” to 0.1 and you should be good

I think I ended up tracking it down, the meshes UV’s themselves are pretty messed up because they are photogrammetry pieces. So dynamically lighting seems to be the move for us. Thanks for the response though!