[LFW PAID] Unreal senior gameplay/developer 10+ years

Hey, I’m Dima, an Senior/Lead Unreal developer with 10+ years of experience. I focus mostly on gameplay (GAS), development and project optimization (profiling, fixing bottlenecks, increasing FPS, etc.).
Looking for remote long-term projects, and better products.
Can be a mentor in Unreal, Gameplay (GAS), Blueprints, or other my strong skill parts.

Skillsets

  • Gameplay,
  • Gameplay ability system,
  • Enhanced input,
  • C++ (Unreal and software),
  • Blueprints (rapid prototype),
  • AI / EQS and state tree,
  • Animation,
  • UMG,
  • Optimization (Porting from PC to Mobile, GPU, CPU, Blueprints),
  • Materials,
  • Replication (RPC, GAS),
  • Vehicles (Car pawn),
    Platforms: PC, AR (iOS, Android), PS5, VR (PC oculus rift s, HTC Vive), Mobile.
    Source control Git, Perforce, Plastic.

Also, I’m the marketplace creator LINK, wrote from my personal account.

Previous Work:

Diamond Drone

Deathground

Evil West

Own funny oculus quest VR game. Developed by me alone archer Oculus Quest VR game, with pawns setup, damage system, HP, Bow/Arrows (3 different levels), UI, AI, EQS, Optimization 65-72fps (Level streaming, LODs, Merging), Sounds, and more.
Video:

AR Jaguar F Pace in AR/Mobile, video:

Public portfolio:
OwlDevStudio
LINK

Contact:
Linkedin

Email: feroxd392@gmail.com
More on website: https://OwlDevStudio.com/
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@Owl_UA_Unreal/videos
Expected salary 4200+ EUR gross

Bump bumpp

Bump bumpp

Hello. I sent you a private message.

just sent you a message on Skype!

ready to work remotely

bump

Hey Dima! Please look at our job posting. If you’re interested, leave your contact info in the listing.

Regards,
Mark Barry (owner / CEO)

(post deleted by author)

bump