[LAUNCHING SESSION] - MAJOR Issue

This should be fixed, thanks for helping us work through this everyone. :slight_smile:

Hello,

As of now my project is still failing to cook without throwing errors, resulting in me being unable to play the current published version (working as of 30.40). Please refer to my previous post [LAUNCHING SESSION] - MAJOR Issue - #19 by Noldstein

I have confirmed the issue is not coming from Niagara assets in my project, as I have tested launching an edit session with all Niagara assets deleted. I would appreciate if you could forward this issue for investigation.

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

I have the same issue as you with the missing SaveTheWorld.uplugin

LogValkyrieSummary: No active session for current user. Creating new session.
LogValkyrie: Play succeeded.
LogSlate: Warning: Slate: Had to block on waiting for a draw buffer
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest for ef802c66-44d1-7c14-50ca-118ea16ca38d: GetProjectContentPackage
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest::GetProjectUploadSize for ef802c66-44d1-7c14-50ca-118ea16ca38d
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest::GetProjectDownloadSize for ef802c66-44d1-7c14-50ca-118ea16ca38d
LogGameFeatures: Error: Dependency file:../../../FortniteGame/Plugins/GameFeatures/SaveTheWorld/SaveTheWorld.uplugin failed to transition with error GameFeaturePlugin.StateMachine.Registering.Plugin_Missing_GameFeatureData
LogGameFeatures: Error: Dependency file:../../../FortniteGame/Plugins/GameFeatures/SaveTheWorld/SaveTheWorld.uplugin failed to transition with error GameFeaturePlugin.StateMachine.Registering.Plugin_Missing_GameFeatureData
LogGameFeatures: Error: Dependency file:../../../FortniteGame/Plugins/GameFeatures/STW/STW_Irwin/STW_Irwin.uplugin failed to transition with error GameFeaturePlugin.StateMachine.Registering.Plugin_Missing_GameFeatureData
LogValkyrieAccount: [UValkyrieOnlineInstance::ApplyUserPreferredQoSRegion] Region Auto: NAE
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest::Cancel for ef802c66-44d1-7c14-50ca-118ea16ca38d - Content (re)cook error errors.com.epicgames.pre-processing.failed.
JOB_ID=850156e6-6a80-453a-9c27-5a7ca8c6174f
LogOnlineSession: Warning: MCP: FindSingleSession request failed. Invalid response. code=404 error={
  "errorCode" : "errors.com.epicgames.modules.matchmaking.unknown_session",
  "errorMessage" : "unknown session id 2b62af305600482f8d98a3f4661ae316",
  "messageVars" : [ "2b62af305600482f8d98a3f4661ae316" ],
  "numericErrorCode" : 12101,
  "originatingService" : "fortnite",
  "intent" : "prod-live"
}
LogOnline: Warning: OSS: Async task 'FOnlineAsyncTaskMcpFindSingleSession bWasSuccessful: 0' failed in 0.065969 seconds
LogGameFeatures: Error: Dependency file:../../../FortniteGame/Plugins/GameFeatures/STW/STW_Irwin/STW_Irwin.uplugin failed to transition with error GameFeaturePlugin.StateMachine.Registering.Plugin_Missing_GameFeatureData
LogValkyrieAccount: [UValkyrieOnlineInstance::ApplyUserPreferredQoSRegion] Region Auto: NAE
LogNet: Warning: Channel name will be serialized as a string: ValkyrieBeacon
LogValkyrieSummary: Valkyrie Beacon Connected!
LogValkyrieSummary: Connected to Session: 390ce02acdf24e36925665670f07c1b6
LogValkyrieSummary: Session Setup Complete. About to Send Content!
LogValkyrieSummary: Checking for if the project can be uploaded
LogValkyrieSummary: Starting Project Upload - https://content-service.bfda.live.use1a.on.epicgames.com/project/#/4639a73b-41e1-bfc0-cb3d-a5abcc162768
LogValkyrieSummary: Syncing project MyFirstProject
LogValkyrie: Saving project source control settings to disk took 0.00 sec
LogValkyrie: Syncing project MyFirstProject with content service took  0.49 sec
VerseBuild: Warning: C:/Users/18182/Documents/Fortnite Projects/MyFirstProject/Plugins/MyFirstProject/Content/Code/zone_manager_device.verse(238,9, 249,1): Script warning 2000: Unreachable code - previous expression is guaranteed to exit early.
VerseBuild: Warning: C:/Users/18182/Documents/Fortnite Projects/MyFirstProject/Plugins/MyFirstProject/Content/Code/zone_manager_device.verse(238,9, 249,1) : Script warning 2000: Unreachable code - previous expression is guaranteed to exit early.
LogValkyrieSummary: Starting to upload file for module creation
LogValkyrieSummary: Successfully created module
LogValkyrieSummary: Creating Module Version
LogValkyrieSummary: Sending Content Update
LogValkyrieSummary: Calling UpdateContent on Valkyrie beacon with: ProjectId(4639a73b-41e1-bfc0-cb3d-a5abcc162768) SnapshotId(9a94edca-2f92-4257-b7c9-59992c960947) ModuleId(ef802c66-44d1-7c14-50ca-118ea16ca38d) ModuleVersion(955)
LogValkyrieSummary: RPCing content cook request to server: ProjectId(4639a73b-41e1-bfc0-cb3d-a5abcc162768) SnapshotId(9a94edca-2f92-4257-b7c9-59992c960947)
LogValkyrieSummary: Project MyFirstProject up to date
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest::Prepare for ef802c66-44d1-7c14-50ca-118ea16ca38d
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest for ef802c66-44d1-7c14-50ca-118ea16ca38d: GetRootModuleInfo
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest for ef802c66-44d1-7c14-50ca-118ea16ca38d: GetProjectContentPackage
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest::GetProjectUploadSize for ef802c66-44d1-7c14-50ca-118ea16ca38d
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest::GetProjectDownloadSize for ef802c66-44d1-7c14-50ca-118ea16ca38d
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest::Cancel for ef802c66-44d1-7c14-50ca-118ea16ca38d - Content (re)cook error errors.com.epicgames.pre-processing.failed.
JOB_ID=850156e6-6a80-453a-9c27-5a7ca8c6174f
LogValkyrieSummary: Server Summary - Successfully activated content on all platforms

Alguien me puede explicar como se hace paso a paso porque no tengo ni idea de como arreglarlo. Estoy deseando probar mi mapa con amigos. Como puedo consultar eso y arreglar de una vez el mapa

I am glad I waited a day to start deleting my VFX in the game. I did use the time to swap out some of the soon to be deprecated functions in my Niagara Effects though and also standardize some of my texture sizes. I was trying to make it all work on my end … but it was on the UEFN product side of things instead of the my Niagara Effects I had made. But, in case my Niagara effects are better now as a side effect of the error … lol. Thanks Epic for the quick fixes.

1 Like

I still have this issue. I cant launch a session, i just get sent back to the lobby with the Network connection lost error. I get these warnings when i launch the session

Here is some of the log:

LogValkyrieSummary: Connected to Session: ede2397bb7ae4957871b00214f3cbfcf
LogValkyrieSummary: Starting Project Upload - Content Service
LogValkyrieSummary: Syncing project LegendsOfSpeed
LogValkyrie: Saving project source control settings to disk took 0.00 sec
LogValkyrie: Syncing project LegendsOfSpeed with content service took 0.84 sec
LogValkyrieSummary: Calling UpdateContent on Valkyrie beacon with: ProjectId(e1ce9b68-4c80-f9c9-a8de-17b4c6e01797) SnapshotId(c483db3a-2cf1-44ae-a7e3-e243a5a2cc17) ModuleId(e28af7b4-4f53-859b-173b-48a7a5e924d5) ModuleVersion(243)
LogValkyrieSummary: RPCing content cook request to server: ProjectId(e1ce9b68-4c80-f9c9-a8de-17b4c6e01797) SnapshotId(c483db3a-2cf1-44ae-a7e3-e243a5a2cc17)
LogValkyrieSummary: Project LegendsOfSpeed up to date
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest::Prepare for e28af7b4-4f53-859b-173b-48a7a5e924d5
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest for e28af7b4-4f53-859b-173b-48a7a5e924d5: GetRootModuleInfo
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest for e28af7b4-4f53-859b-173b-48a7a5e924d5: GetProjectContentPackage
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest::GetProjectUploadSize for e28af7b4-4f53-859b-173b-48a7a5e924d5
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest::GetProjectDownloadSize for e28af7b4-4f53-859b-173b-48a7a5e924d5
LogValkyrieActivityTracker: Warning: Session → Fail Activity: LoadingNewContent - Error updating content
LogValkyrieSummary: Failed to update content due to error.
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest::Cancel for e28af7b4-4f53-859b-173b-48a7a5e924d5 - Content (re)cook error errors.com.epicgames.cookplugin.cookfailure.
JOB_ID=ba50a643-2764-4a45-b369-4dfb19fa2acd
LogValkyrieSummary: Destroying Valkyrie Beacon
LogNet: Warning: UNetConnection::Tick: Connection TIMED OUT. Closing connection… Elapsed: 20.01, Real: 20.01, Good: 20.01, DriverTime: 20.16, Threshold: 20.00, [UNetConnection] RemoteAddr: 18.156.213.70:15107, Name: IpConnection_2, Driver: Name:IpNetDriver_2 Def:BeaconNetDriver IpNetDriver_2, IsServer: NO, PC: NULL, Owner: NULL, UniqueId: MCP:88f69cc9e2b54dd79bf635267a010183
LogNet: Error: UEngine::BroadcastNetworkFailure: FailureType = ConnectionTimeout, ErrorString = UNetConnection::Tick: Connection TIMED OUT. Closing connection… Elapsed: 20.01, Real: 20.01, Good: 20.01, DriverTime: 20.16, Threshold: 20.00, [UNetConnection] RemoteAddr: 18.156.213.70:15107, Name: IpConnection_2, Driver: Name:IpNetDriver_2 Def:BeaconNetDriver IpNetDriver_2, IsServer: NO, PC: NULL, Owner: NULL, UniqueId: MCP:88f69cc9e2b54dd79bf635267a010183, Driver = Name:IpNetDriver_2 Def:BeaconNetDriver IpNetDriver_2
LogValkyrieRequestManagerEditor: Warning: Encountered Network Error!
LogValkyrieRequestManagerEditor: Error: Failed to handle connection attempt (Network error occurred when connecting to a server after matchmaking completed. Error: UNetConnection::Tick: Connection TIMED OUT. Closing connection… Elapsed: 20.01, Real: 20.01, Good: 20.01, DriverTime: 20.16, Threshold: 20.00, [UNetConnection] RemoteAddr: 18.156.213.70:15107, Name: IpConnection_2, Driver: Name:IpNetDriver_2 Def:BeaconNetDriver IpNetDriver_2, IsServer: NO, PC: NULL, Owner: NULL, UniqueId: MCP:88f69cc9e2b54dd79bf635267a010183)
LogValkyrieActivityTracker: Warning: Session → Fail Activity: ConnectToBeacon - Failed to connect to beacon

1 Like

Hi all
This is a problem with network, which brings you back to lobby, probably higher ping rates

Run “verify” as the message says local iostore is missing Niagara assets, then use Unreal Revision Control to make sure your local copy is sync with remote server
UEFN - Content Service (epicgames.com)

Look at this post for 30.00
Numerous warnings caused by Niagara assets used by Fortnite occur when launching the project
then
Blueprint Niagara fix picture

hello !
I’m making a system to choose between murder, murderer and innocent, but it seems like I never get around to giving the gun to the sheriff… I’ve been asking this for days and no one helps me…

using { /Fortnite.com/Characters }
using { /Fortnite.com/Devices }
using { /Fortnite.com/Game }
using { /Fortnite.com/UI }
using { /Verse.org/Simulation }
using { /Verse.org/Random }
using { /Verse.org/Assets }
using { /Verse.org/Colors }
using { /UnrealEngine.com/Temporary/SpatialMath }
using { /UnrealEngine.com/Temporary/Diagnostics }
using { /UnrealEngine.com/Temporary/UI }

SeleccionRol := class(creative_device):

var PlayerMap : [player]SeleccionAsesino = map{}

@editable var MinimoAleatorio : int = 0
    @editable var MaximoAleatorio : int = 0

var NumeroAleatorioJugadores : []int = array{}
    var NumeroAleatorioJugadores2 : []int = array{}

var IndicadorJugadorMurder : int = -1
    var IndicadorJugadorSheriff : int = -1

@editable  ItemGranterAsesino : item_granter_device = item_granter_device{}
    @editable  ItemGranterSheriff : item_granter_device = item_granter_device{}
    @editable  ItemGranterInocente : item_granter_device = item_granter_device{}

@editable  TriggerActivador : trigger_device = trigger_device{}

OnBegin< override>()<suspends>:void=
        Print("Carga el OnBegin a la espera del activador para SeleccionAsesino")
        TriggerActivador.TriggeredEvent.Subscribe(ObtenerJugadores)

ObtenerJugadores(Agent : ?agent):void=
        GenerarNumeros(GetPlayspace().GetPlayers())

GenerarNumeros(Players : []player) : void =
        Print("Entro en GenerarNumeros") 
        for(Jugadores : Players):
            set NumeroAleatorioJugadores += array:
                SelectorNumeroAleatorio : int = GetRandomInt(MinimoAleatorio, MaximoAleatorio)

ElectorMurder(Players)        

ElectorMurder(Jugadores : []player) : void =
        Print("Entro en la Funcion ElectorMurder")
        var TemporalAleatorio : int = 0

Values := for (X : NumeroAleatorioJugadores): 

if(X >= TemporalAleatorio):
                set IndicadorJugadorMurder += 1
                set TemporalAleatorio = X
                Print("Valor de TemporalAleatorio en ElectorMurder: {TemporalAleatorio}")
                Print("Valor de IndicadorJugadorMurder en ElectorMurder: {IndicadorJugadorMurder}")

if(IndicadorJugadorMurder <> -1):
            Print("Llego al if que elige al Murder dentro de ElectorMurder")
            if(Player := Jugadores[IndicadorJugadorMurder]):
                Print("Se eligio al murder numero:{IndicadorJugadorMurder}")
                ItemGranterAsesino.GrantItem(Player) 
                ElectorSheriff()

ElectorSheriff(Jugadores : []player) : void =
        Print("Entro en la Funcion ElectorSHERIFF")  

Print("Vuelvo a generar numeros aleatorios para elegir el sheriff PERO EN OTRA VARIABLE") 

for(Player : Jugadores):
            set NumeroAleatorioJugadores2 += array:
                SelectorNumeroAleatorio2 : int = GetRandomInt(MinimoAleatorio, MaximoAleatorio)

var TemporalAleatorio : int = 0

Values := for (Y : NumeroAleatorioJugadores): 

if(Y >= TemporalAleatorio):
                set IndicadorJugadorSheriff += 1
                set TemporalAleatorio = Y
                Print("Valor de TemporalAleatorio en ElectorSheriff: {TemporalAleatorio}")
                Print("Valor de IndicadorJugadorSheriff en ElectorSheriff: {IndicadorJugadorSheriff}")

if(IndicadorJugadorSheriff <> -1 and IndicadorJugadorSheriff <> IndicadorJugadorMurder):
            Print("Llego al if que elige al Sheriff dentro de ElectorSheriff")
            if(Player := Jugadores[IndicadorJugadorSheriff]):
                Print("Se eligio al Sheriff numero:{IndicadorJugadorSheriff}")
                ItemGranterSheriff.GrantItem(Player)  

else:
            ElectorSheriff()

1 Like

hi all,
As potential fixes for 31.00 updates are found posting cross reference here
NPC Spawner Navigation (using agent) huge delay when looping after update

There is now found a major issue with the latest Intel CPU crashing Fortnite

Epic Games Releases Guidelines For “Frequent Crashes” In Fortnite, Associated With Intel’s 14th Gen & 13th Gen CPUs (wccftech.com)

By run “Verify” are you talking about verifying game files in the launcher? In that case ive doen that multiple times and i still get the errors. Ive gone through all my niagara assets and fixed the “Effect Type” on all of them before my last post, so that didn’t fix it either. Ive even tried reinstalling uefn and fortnite which didnt change anything.

Im not 100% sure how to check that my local copy is in sync with the remote server using Revision Control but im fairly sure its synced.

sigo con el problema podeis ayudarme llevo tres dias pidiendo ayuda y no decis nada.

Identificación de referencia

1aa59bb67aef4fb5bd9c4b016f269c54

Por favor seleccione sobre qué está informando:

Editor Unreal para Fortnite

¿Qué tipo de error estás experimentando?

error inicio sesion

Resumen

inicio en pc o en switch y cada que trato de entrar solo aparece esto

Failed to find a server through matchmaking: Error: match.session_unavailable.402

Your backend is: Fortnite
Your Build is: ++Fortnite+Release-30.40-CL-35235494
Region: EU

Pasos para reproducir

1.iniciar sesion en el juego
2. inicia unreal
3 No se pudo conseguir que entrara a edición o entrara al juego.
4.sale este error en el pc en unreal

Resultado esperado

no poder ingresar al mapa solo editar en el pc

Resultado observado

¡Nadie puede unirse al juego! te saca automáticamente al lobby no carga

Plataforma(s)

windows and switch

Notas adicionales

no he usado verse, no se usarlo ni he hecho nada pero no me deja

he identificado algo dice que tiene problemas con el onedrive no se si es el desencadenante de este error ¿como lo arreglo? ¿borrandolo?

I have identified something, it says that you have problems with the OneDrive. I don’t know if it is the trigger for this error. How do I fix it? deleting it?

There is a know problem with this in Windows 11 from31.00 there is a warning

In Windows 11 Take you project from c:\user\owner\OneDrive\Documants\Unreal Projects\

Windows 10 style path

c:\user\owner\Documants\Unreal Projects
Owner must not contain the characters

1. ä = alt + 0228.
  2. ö = alt + 0246.
  3. ü = alt + 0252.
  4. Ä = alt + 142.
  5. Ö = alt + 153.
  6. Ü = alt + 154.
  7. ß = alt + 0223.

or ’ or ~ or `

all these will cause failure in Verse or Fortnite login

Just use Google Translate from Spanish to Engilsh

In Spanish
Hay un problema conocido con esto en Windows 11 desde las 31.00, hay una advertencia.

En Windows 11, tome su proyecto desde c:\user\owner\OneDrive\Documants\Unreal Projects\

Ruta de estilo de Windows 10

c:\usuario\propietario\Documants\Unreal Projects
El propietario no debe contener los caracteres.

1. ä = alt + 0228.
  2. ö = alt + 0246.
  3. ü = alt + 0252.
  4. Ä = alt + 142.
  5. Ö = alt + 153.
  6. Ü = alt + 154.
  7. ß = alt + 0223.

o ’ o ~ o `

todo esto causará fallas en el inicio de sesión de Verse o Fortnite

So in conclusion, i need to delete that number to maybe fix it, right?

But there are no unreal project just my project carpet, there maybe i can find that

hi
Do not delete MOVE the files to somewhere else as a backup

and make a copy outside OneDrive
go into UEFN in the path replace with your new path and the project name

So how to fix it?

LogValkyrie: Gathering intermediate assets to delete took 0.0 seconds
LogValkyrie: Intermediate assets cleanup took 0.0 seconds in total
LogValkyrieSummary: Starting Project Upload - https://content-service.bfda.live.use1a.on.epicgames.com/project/#/06a1ff51-8e9f-4374-ae67-e55677f081ce
LogValkyrieSummary: Syncing project CARS_MEGA_SKILL_TEST_XL
LogValkyrie: Syncing project CARS_MEGA_SKILL_TEST_XL with content service took  0.82 sec
LogValkyrieValidation: Display: Selecting allow lists for role 'VKCreateUGC'
LogValkyrieSummary: Project CARS_MEGA_SKILL_TEST_XL up to date
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest::Prepare for 2bbf5e9a-4eb9-16e3-cf17-3980fc0feac8
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest for 2bbf5e9a-4eb9-16e3-cf17-3980fc0feac8: GetRootModuleInfo
LogValkyrieSummary: No active session for current user. Creating new session.
LogValkyrie: Play succeeded.
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest for 2bbf5e9a-4eb9-16e3-cf17-3980fc0feac8: GetProjectContentPackage
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest::GetProjectUploadSize for 2bbf5e9a-4eb9-16e3-cf17-3980fc0feac8
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest::GetProjectDownloadSize for 2bbf5e9a-4eb9-16e3-cf17-3980fc0feac8
LogValkyrieAccount: [UValkyrieOnlineInstance::ApplyUserPreferredQoSRegion] Region Auto: EU
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest::GetProjectCookedSize for 2bbf5e9a-4eb9-16e3-cf17-3980fc0feac8
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest::GetDependencyDownloadSizes for 2bbf5e9a-4eb9-16e3-cf17-3980fc0feac8
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest::Completed for 2bbf5e9a-4eb9-16e3-cf17-3980fc0feac8
LogValkyrieSummary: Connected to Session: 50c40e25aab14fa6a0853a3593e1476f
LogValkyrieSummary: Starting Project Upload - https://content-service.bfda.live.use1a.on.epicgames.com/project/#/06a1ff51-8e9f-4374-ae67-e55677f081ce
LogValkyrieSummary: Syncing project CARS_MEGA_SKILL_TEST_XL
LogValkyrie: Syncing project CARS_MEGA_SKILL_TEST_XL with content service took  0.85 sec
LogValkyrieSummary: Calling UpdateContent on Valkyrie beacon with: ProjectId(06a1ff51-8e9f-4374-ae67-e55677f081ce) SnapshotId(47540e27-e7e6-4a59-beae-db406cee4f80) ModuleId(2bbf5e9a-4eb9-16e3-cf17-3980fc0feac8) ModuleVersion(4)
LogValkyrieSummary: RPCing content cook request to server: ProjectId(06a1ff51-8e9f-4374-ae67-e55677f081ce) SnapshotId(47540e27-e7e6-4a59-beae-db406cee4f80)
LogValkyrieSummary: Project CARS_MEGA_SKILL_TEST_XL up to date
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest::Prepare for 2bbf5e9a-4eb9-16e3-cf17-3980fc0feac8
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest for 2bbf5e9a-4eb9-16e3-cf17-3980fc0feac8: GetRootModuleInfo
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest for 2bbf5e9a-4eb9-16e3-cf17-3980fc0feac8: GetProjectContentPackage
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest::GetProjectUploadSize for 2bbf5e9a-4eb9-16e3-cf17-3980fc0feac8
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest::GetProjectDownloadSize for 2bbf5e9a-4eb9-16e3-cf17-3980fc0feac8
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest::GetProjectCookedSize for 2bbf5e9a-4eb9-16e3-cf17-3980fc0feac8
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest::GetDependencyDownloadSizes for 2bbf5e9a-4eb9-16e3-cf17-3980fc0feac8
LogValkyrie: ProjectSizeRequest::Completed for 2bbf5e9a-4eb9-16e3-cf17-3980fc0feac8
LogNet: Warning: UNetConnection::Tick: Connection TIMED OUT. Closing connection.. Elapsed: 30.00, Real: 30.00, Good: 30.00, DriverTime: 41.45, Threshold: 30.00, [UNetConnection] RemoteAddr: 18.157.8.171:15011, Name: IpConnection_1, Driver: Name:IpNetDriver_1 Def:BeaconNetDriver IpNetDriver_1, IsServer: NO, PC: NULL, Owner: ValkyrieBeaconClient_1, UniqueId: MCP:7875aef78aae4cfcbb175e0d04aa6ae9
LogNet: Error: UEngine::BroadcastNetworkFailure: FailureType = ConnectionTimeout, ErrorString = UNetConnection::Tick: Connection TIMED OUT. Closing connection.. Elapsed: 30.00, Real: 30.00, Good: 30.00, DriverTime: 41.45, Threshold: 30.00, [UNetConnection] RemoteAddr: 18.157.8.171:15011, Name: IpConnection_1, Driver: Name:IpNetDriver_1 Def:BeaconNetDriver IpNetDriver_1, IsServer: NO, PC: NULL, Owner: ValkyrieBeaconClient_1, UniqueId: MCP:7875aef78aae4cfcbb175e0d04aa6ae9, Driver = Name:IpNetDriver_1 Def:BeaconNetDriver IpNetDriver_1
LogValkyrieRequestManagerEditor: Warning: Encountered Network Error!
LogValkyrieRequestManagerEditor: Error: Failed to handle connection attempt (Network error occurred when connecting to a server after matchmaking completed. Error: UNetConnection::Tick: Connection TIMED OUT. Closing connection.. Elapsed: 30.00, Real: 30.00, Good: 30.00, DriverTime: 41.45, Threshold: 30.00, [UNetConnection] RemoteAddr: 18.157.8.171:15011, Name: IpConnection_1, Driver: Name:IpNetDriver_1 Def:BeaconNetDriver IpNetDriver_1, IsServer: NO, PC: NULL, Owner: ValkyrieBeaconClient_1, UniqueId: MCP:7875aef78aae4cfcbb175e0d04aa6ae9)

Now I understand what is happening here, I have tried that but without success and I tried to do one thing and it is the following: I created a new empty project (it had no elements) and logged in and as I possibly thought it would happen it gave me the same error, then the The problem of not logging in is not from the project but it could be from Windows or it could be from unreal since normally, as happens with Fortnite, each update comes with problems, there is only one solution and that is to wait for an update from both parties since Windows has had problems too. That’s what we can do, wait for future updates and talk to Fortnite so they can check if the problem comes from them.

hi @plazrat ,
The problem is your network provider/broadband provider has blocked the ip address/port

The user connected using VPN very reliable .
ip network traffic can be heavy causing ping timeout
Try using a mobile phone hotspot, or got to cafe using wireless 6 high speed connection.

1 Like

Due to VPN and mobile phone hotspot, it did not connect to the session. And I have no way to try through another WiFi, maybe the bug with Savetheworld.unplugin is of some importance?

Here is my log which is a working session

[2024.08.19-07.42.05:600][  0]LogDirectoryWatcher: Warning: Failed to begin reading directory changes for C:/Program Files/Epic Games/Fortnite/FortniteGame/Plugins/GameFeatures/SaveTheWorld/Content/Localization. Error: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x00000002)
[2024.08.19-07.42.05:608][  0]LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin localization for 'SaveTheWorld'...

Initially the first line looks like a problem but then the next line shows the SaveTheWorld plugin from over the network.

All the actual plugins are stored on the content server and the version for each language (English, German, Spanish) is downloaded into memory temporality during the building of Island content.

Looking at your log he SaveTheWorld plugin is not loaded from over the network.

No idea how you can find another public wireless.
Most Coffee like Costa, have Wi-Fi 6.

There could be a problem if you have a Internet Zone manager blocking.
Windows 11 PC uses MS Edge, Google Chrome and if you load other browsers there software many not correctly work with Fortnite.

Could this be a problem Epic Support found

How do I switch to a public DNS to strengthen my connection? - Technical Support