IncrediBuild stops compiling shaders every time after 1-2 mins

After installing 3.19 (edit 4.19, the other versions do not have this problem) and adding some of the new free assets from paragon to one of my projects I needed to compile shaders, however after doing around 100 it just got stuck. After stopping the build on IncrediBuild then the build restarts and shaders continue to build but need to keep on restarting it every 1-2 minutes so cannot really do anything else while its compiling.

It does say that my temporary license has expired but I think it has said that for a long time and I dont want to pay for something to just compile shaders.

thx

Note: I know IncrediBuild is separate from unreal engine but it is used by ue4 and I cant figure out anything about Incredibuild online. Also each time running the shader compiler it seems to end/pause earlier and earlier.

Edit:
Near the end now and it only builds couple shaders and stops, really weird

Hi,

I’m from IncrediBuild Technical Support, we have many customers running their shaders builds successfully with IncrediBuild and reducing the build time significantly.

You wrote “After installing 3.19” - Are you using version 3.19 or 4.19 as your product version?
I suggest in parallel to this forum, please send us your contact information to support@incredibuild.com, we’ll contact you and do our best to help you with this issue you have.

Thanks,

Adi Schwartz

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://forums.unrealengine.com/unreal-engine/announcements-and-releases/1410408-unreal-engine-bug-submission-form

Thanks

FIXED!
It turned out to be my anti-virus Avast that was blocking some files for IncrediBuild for some reason, at first the anti-virus was not showing anything but after PC restart it started showing the messages where I could click ignore and after this it all works!

@adi_incredibuild
Hi,adi_incredibuild,

download the unrealengine4.19.2 soruce from the GitHub,then build the UE4 had successed, when I installed the IncredBuild which version is 9.2.2,the solution build same successed ,but can not run debug,the vs crashed. i can not look for the reason.
the 4.18 engine version is fine.