How do I see 'stat unit' on GearVR with Mobile Multi-View and Mobile Multi-View Direct bothenabled

Mobile Multi-View and Mobile Multi-View Direct are enabled

Debug Canvas in Layer is also enabled

I don’t see any ‘stat unit’ text :frowning:

Not being able to see ‘stat unit’ nor and other ‘stat ______’ makes it extremely painful to work.

I would like to always be running in the mode that I want to ship in so I can always be monitoring for framerate drops and visual bugs.

Are Mobile Multi-View and Mobile Multi-View Direct to be viewed as just icing that will never adversely affect one’s game and we can just turn on for shipping builds?

funny, I was just looking into the same… I found that looking at stats with mobile VR is a bit temperamental, especially when “Multi-View Direct” is enabled. Some game launches it wouldn’t work at all, some launches it would work after entering random stat commands for a while (not working on the first few).

However, enabling “Debug Canvas” made it work reliably for me (so far). Not having “Debug Canvas” enabled would also bring the fps down from 60 to 20 when showing stats… which makes profiling pointless. Having “Debug Canvas” enabled seems to preserve performance while showing stats.

I’m profiling on an S7, and I do see performance improvements with 'Mobile Multi-View" enabled… although I have the feeling that “Mobile Multi-View Direct” actually slows down the device.

I have: Debug Canvas in Layer enabled

Turning off “Multi-View Direct” I have can see stat unit.

I am on DayDream so maybe that is the magical flag to not have on. heh

… although I have the feeling that “Mobile Multi-View Direct” actually slows down the device.

Yes, I wanted to see if it actually was better or not. hehe